Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Hello!!, I am New here!
MomtoJordan
Posted: Jul 24 2003, 12:40 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 226

Hi I am MomtoJordan. I am 41 and we are expecting our 5th baby. I am 7 weeks 5 days. We had our first ultra-sound at 6 weeks 2 days and got to see the heartbeat.
I have 2 boys and 2 girls now.
One is 18 and just graduated and will be going to basic training for the AirForce this Sept.
One is 15 and a soon to be Sophmore in High School
One is 12 and going into 7th Grade and my youngest is
15 months and running all over.
My dh and myself own 160 acres land in Nebraska and we are in the process of putting up a house.
Glad to meet everyone!!!
EDD 3-7-04
PMEmail Poster
maliksmommy
Posted: Jul 24 2003, 12:44 PM
Quote Post

Momma's little guy:)

Member No.: 106

Welcome to the board! We are glad to have you here, you will find there are plenty of wonderful people on this board to help you with all your questions or to just listen to you.

My name is Diann, I am 26 and DH Aaron is 34. We have a DS Malik who is 10.5 months.

--------------------
***Diann and Malik 9/4/2002***
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo
Mommieto2Girls
  Posted: Jul 24 2003, 12:49 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 167

Hi wavey.gif and welcome,

I am Charlene and DH is Chris, we are first time parents to Madison. Took us 9 years to have our bundle of joy and we are currently working on #2. Have fun posting and I can't wait to get to know you. smile.gif
PM

amynicole21
Posted: Jul 24 2003, 12:51 PM
Quote Post

Mmmm. Ice cream!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 69

Wow! You have a full house! I'm so glad you joined us wavey.gif I love living vicariously through all of you preggos!!

I'm Amy with 10.5mo Sophia. She is my first, but I can't wait to have more.

Looking forward to getting to know all about you and your family!

--------------------
user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators. Report a violation using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo
MomToJade&Jordan
Posted: Jul 24 2003, 12:59 PM
Quote Post

Nothing like having a sister...

Member No.: 212

wavey.gif Hi there and welcome to the board.

I am Carrie-Ann, first time Mom to Jade and spouse of someone in the AF. I hope you have fun here, it's really great. thumb.gif

--------------------
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take trolls and violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a troll post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.

I've been hugged by Lisa, Kelly, Jennifer, Erika, Jimmie, Nichole, Kimberly, and Tammy. Thanks ladies!
PMEmail PosterAOLYahooMSN
MommyToAshley
Posted: Jul 24 2003, 01:00 PM
Quote Post

Happy Spring!

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 2

Hi wavey.gif and Welcome!

It's nice to meet you! Wow! It looks like I might be looking to you for some advice-- if you don't mind. hehe. I am Dee Dee, and I am a first time mommy to Ashley.

I look forward to gettting to know you better!

--------------------
Dee Dee , Mommy to:
Ashley Marie 9/05/02
Joshua Lee 2/03/00 (Our Angel in Heaven)

user posted imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
MomtoJordan
Posted: Jul 24 2003, 01:02 PM
Quote Post

QUOTE (maliksmommy @ Jul 24 2003, 03:44 PM)
Welcome to the board! We are glad to have you here, you will find there are plenty of wonderful people on this board to help you with all your questions or to just listen to you.

My name is Diann, I am 26 and DH Aaron is 34. We have a DS Malik who is 10.5 months.

Hi Diann!! It is good to meet you and I look forward to getting to know you all!!
PMEmail Poster
MomtoJordan
Posted: Jul 24 2003, 01:03 PM
Quote Post

QUOTE (MoMMy2Madison @ Jul 24 2003, 03:49 PM)
Hi wavey.gif and welcome,

I am Charlene and DH is Chris, we are first time parents to Madison. Took us 9 years to have our bundle of joy and we are currently working on #2. Have fun posting and I can't wait to get to know you. smile.gif

Thanks Charlene!! I will enjoy getting to know you also!! Crossing my fingers for your baby Number 2!!!!!
PMEmail Poster
MomtoJordan
Posted: Jul 24 2003, 01:04 PM
Quote Post

QUOTE (amynicole21 @ Jul 24 2003, 03:51 PM)
Wow! You have a full house! I'm so glad you joined us wavey.gif I love living vicariously through all of you preggos!!

I'm Amy with 10.5mo Sophia. She is my first, but I can't wait to have more.

Looking forward to getting to know all about you and your family!

Hi Amy!!! Sounds like you have your hands full with a 10 month old!! I hope you will have many more!!!
PMEmail Poster
MomtoJordan
Posted: Jul 24 2003, 01:05 PM
Quote Post

QUOTE (MsHinkle @ Jul 24 2003, 03:59 PM)

I am Carrie-Ann, first time Mom to Jade and spouse of someone in the AF. I hope you have fun here, it's really great. thumb.gif

Hi Carrie-Ann, I love you name!! Very pretty!!! Thanks for the welcome and fantastic about your dh in the AF. Where is he stationed?
PMEmail Poster
MomtoJordan
Posted: Jul 24 2003, 01:06 PM
Quote Post

QUOTE (MommyToAshley @ Jul 24 2003, 04:00 PM)
Hi wavey.gif and Welcome!

It's nice to meet you! Wow! It looks like I might be looking to you for some advice-- if you don't mind. hehe. I am Dee Dee, and I am a first time mommy to Ashley.

I look forward to gettting to know you better!

Hi Dee-Dee!! I would be happy to answer any questions that I can!! Thanks for the welcome and I look forward to getting to know you!!!
PMEmail Poster
~CrazieMama~
  Posted: Jul 24 2003, 01:09 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 175

wavey.gif Hello, My name is Michelle (25), single mother of 2. Tyler 8 and Brianna 15 1/2 months. Welcome to the board. I hope to get to know you and your children better. biggrin.gif Post wherever you like. There are alot of great and helpful mommies and daddies here. biggrin.gif
PM
MomToJade&Jordan
Posted: Jul 24 2003, 01:11 PM
Quote Post

QUOTE (MomtoJordan @ Jul 24 2003, 11:05 AM)

I am Carrie-Ann, first time Mom to Jade and spouse of someone in the AF.  I hope you have fun here, it's really great. thumb.gif

Hi Carrie-Ann, I love you name!! Very pretty!!! Thanks for the welcome and fantastic about your dh in the AF. Where is he stationed?

Thank you. I am named after my maternal grandmother and her twin sister. We are stationed at Hickam AFB right now. We have a little over a year left here.

--------------------

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take trolls and violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a troll post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.

I've been hugged by Lisa, Kelly, Jennifer, Erika, Jimmie, Nichole, Kimberly, and Tammy. Thanks ladies!
MomtoJordan
Posted: Jul 24 2003, 01:11 PM
Quote Post

Hi Michelle!! I seem to be having problems just responding to post but I think I may have figured it out!! I look forward to getting to know you also and Thanks for the Welcome!! biggrin.gif
PMEmail Poster

MomtoJordan
Posted: Jul 24 2003, 01:14 PM
Quote Post

QUOTE (MsHinkle @ Jul 24 2003, 04:11 PM)

I am Carrie-Ann, first time Mom to Jade and spouse of someone in the AF.  I hope you have fun here, it's really great. thumb.gif

Thank you. I am named after my maternal grandmother and her twin sister. We are stationed at Hickam AFB right now. We have a little over a year left here.

My son will be going to Texas. When I was younger I was in the Army and stationed in New Jersey, Ft. Dix. Loved it all. That was before I was married though. Where is Hickam?
PMEmail Poster
MomToJade&Jordan
Posted: Jul 24 2003, 01:15 PM
Quote Post

QUOTE (MomtoJordan @ Jul 24 2003, 11:14 AM)
QUOTE (MsHinkle @ Jul 24 2003, 04:11 PM)

My son will be going to Texas. When I was younger I was in the Army and stationed in New Jersey, Ft. Dix. Loved it all. That was before I was married though. Where is Hickam?

Hickam is in Hawaii and right next to Pearl Harbor. It's a great base. I hope your son will get a chance to come out here some day. It's really laid back.

--------------------

Kirstenmumof3
Posted: Jul 24 2003, 01:57 PM
Quote Post

Calm and Tranquil!

Member No.: 189

groupwave.gif Hello and Welcome to the Parenting Club! Can't wait to get ot know you and your family! groupwave.gif

--------------------

user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
aspenblue1
Posted: Jul 24 2003, 03:05 PM
Quote Post

Isabella and Kyrsten

Member No.: 68

wavey.gif Hi and welcome to the board.

My name is Carrie and I am a first time mother to Isabella.

--------------------
Carrie Mommy to Isabella 09/06/2002 and Kyrsten 06/27/2005

user posted image

PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
Keyjo50
Posted: Jul 24 2003, 04:15 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 224

Hi. I just joined yesterday and I am 6w3d! Yay! Another March mommy! I'm due 3/17. Welcome!

Nikki
and lil wibbly 3/17/04
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
TLCDad
Posted: Jul 24 2003, 04:19 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 1

Hi MomToJordan and Keyjo! wavey.gif

Welcome to Parenting Club. I am a father to Ashley 9/5/02 and Joshua our Angel in Heaven 2/2/00. I am also the Tech Admin here. I thnk you will have a great time here... everyone is so friendly and helpful. thumb.gif
PMEmail Poster
supermom
Posted: Jul 24 2003, 04:54 PM
Quote Post

Me too, Me too!!

Member No.: 26

Oh, oh, oh - I've got an (almost) twin!!

I'm Beverly, I'm 44, mom to 4 and one on the way - you can see my sig for all the details..... We're just one state south of ya'll in Kansas.....

Glad to meet you and welcome to Parenting Club!! I am sure you'll find everyone here friendly and helpful. Hope to get to know you a lot better!!

--------------------
Beverly, DH Eje, and mom to PJ, 20 Leah, 18 Sara, 16 Anders, 5
and Emily, almost 2

"A mother holds her children's hands for just a little while, but she holds their hearts forever."
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Gandhi
"Adolescence is a period of rapid changes. Between the ages of 12 and 17, for example, a parent ages as much as 20 years."
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteICQMSN
MomToMany
Posted: Jul 25 2003, 03:22 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

wavey.gif Hi MomtoJordan! Welcome to the Parenting Club Forums! My name is Mollie, and my DH is Shane. I have 3 boys from my first marriage; their ages are: 10, 8, and 3. Shane & I have a daughter together who's 15 months old. I'm due with #5 on 3/20/04. We live in northern Minnesota.

I look forward to getting to know you better!
supermom
Posted: Jul 28 2003, 10:16 AM
Quote Post

Me too, Me too!!

Member No.: 26

Maybe she didn't like having a twin? LOL

come out, come out wherever you are!!

--------------------
Beverly, DH Eje, and mom to PJ, 20 Leah, 18 Sara, 16 Anders, 5
and Emily, almost 2

"A mother holds her children's hands for just a little while, but she holds their hearts forever."
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Gandhi
"Adolescence is a period of rapid changes. Between the ages of 12 and 17, for example, a parent ages as much as 20 years."
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteICQMSN

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0259 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]