Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> going to make a change
Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Feb 16 2006, 09:26 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 32

Kait need more than she is getting at the sitters, I have been seeing it for a couple weeks and now I am doing something about it. I am starting my search for something more for her. I can tell she is unhappy there and is not really learning anything. I have been making a list of thing that are bothering me and wow I did not realise there was so many. The toper is the sitter is going back to school (good for her) however her first quarter has a conflict with one day she watches Kait, so my thinking this happens once how often and I going to have to worry about it, she has a job, I have been flexable but I cant be this flexable cause my job is not gonna be flexable. the thing that matters hear the most is Kait and her well being. this is not going to be easy but I have to do it. I am sure she will end up mad at me but I have to do whats best for Kait.

--------------------
Di ~ mommy to Kaitlin wife to David
PMEmail Poster
booey2
Posted: Feb 16 2006, 09:28 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 101

Sorry you have to do this, but you are doing it for Kait's wellbeing. Your sitter should understand that.

--------------------
Terri

He is in a happier place.
PMEmail PosterMSN
luvmykids
Posted: Feb 16 2006, 09:29 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,038

You're completely right, you have to look out for your daughter. Good luck, I hope you find the perfect fit! hug.gif
PMEmail Poster

ediep
Posted: Feb 16 2006, 05:39 PM
Quote Post

Jason's mommy

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 81

are you looking for preschool? Kaitlin will love it!!! Good luck!

--------------------
~*~*~*~Edie, Jason 9/23/02, and Emma 11/19/06~*~*~*~

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take trolls and violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a troll post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post
PMAOLYahoo

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.2396 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]