Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Having a shower!
mysweetpeasWil&Wes
Posted: Apr 17 2006, 04:07 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,474

My playgroup moms are throwing me a shower!! I'm so excited! It was a total surprise...I got an evite last week...they told me they've been planning it for awhile and that it has been hard not to accidently CC me on their emails. Anyhow, I wasn't expecting anything for a second baby, so this is a nice surprise! I'll get some pics and share with you all, but it's not until early May. smile.gif They keep asking me what I need and I truthfully can't think of anything. dunno.gif Can anyone think of things you need for a second baby?...remember I'm having another boy! If it were my choice, I would say NO GIFTS, but they keep asking. love2.gif

--------------------
Rae SAHM to Wil (4) and Wesley (2) ~ Wife to Richard 10/20/01
user posted imageuser posted image
PMEmail Poster
ashtonsmama
Posted: Apr 17 2006, 04:18 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

YAY! How fun! I would ask for onesies, I can never have enough of those, and maybe gift cards for Target or someplace like that? What did you need most with Wil?
Have fun Rae!
thumb.gif
coasterqueen
Posted: Apr 17 2006, 05:27 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 236

Oh how fun!!! I wish I got a second shower when I had Megan. tongue.gif Definitely say diapers and if you are formula feeding I'd say formula - or formula/diaper gift cards for like BRU or some place like that. Maybe more sentimental things? Will both kids be in same season. My girls weren't so clothes were needed too. Oooh wipes, all that necessity stuff that adds up every month that you have to buy I'd say. thumb.gif

--------------------
~*Karen*~
wife to hubby, Ryan Douglas
mommy to Kylie (9) and Megan (6.5)
and furbabies Gavin, Buster, Sox, and Hailey

PMEmail Poster

PrairieMom
Posted: Apr 17 2006, 05:33 PM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 2,561

You can never have enough baby proofing stuff. I know that some of our baby gates are wearing out, so those would be nice.
What about a double stroller? or things that get kinda nasty after a while like the changing table pad?
PM
mysweetpeasWil&Wes
Posted: Apr 17 2006, 07:01 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 1,474

All good ideas...thanks ladies!

--------------------
Rae SAHM to Wil (4) and Wesley (2) ~ Wife to Richard 10/20/01
user posted imageuser posted image
PMEmail Poster
ediep
Posted: Apr 18 2006, 03:24 AM
Quote Post

Jason's mommy

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 81

maybe they could chip in for a double stroller? Thats what we did for my friends second baby when the playgroup had a shower for her. Then with the leftover money, we bought tons of diapers.

--------------------
~*~*~*~Edie, Jason 9/23/02, and Emma 11/19/06~*~*~*~

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take trolls and violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a troll post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post
PMAOLYahoo

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0106 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]