Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> question, possiblity?
luvbug00
  Posted: Aug 4 2008, 05:11 AM
Quote Post

awhat!

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,984

So lars and i did the do a coupple times before we finally broke it off on the 26th. One time we had an actual oopsie. ( our first real oppsie)
according to my chart on the website i got from Jessica ( Alyssa's mommy..thanks by the way) my peak ovulation date was arround that time we had the oopsie on the 24th and so now i'm in freakout mode.
We were at the beach all week long. In that week i had a cold, i broke out in some rash that started on my chest and has continued to spread. alot of abnormal CM. Didn't have my normal period migrane or nausea.
In fact i felt super energized.
The rash is not a sunburn, i was barely in the sun or the water ( too many jellys and seawead for moi) and i didn't eat anything abnormal. I stopped eatting any foods i thought would trigger a reaction and brought my own laundry detergent. And it's just as bad as day one but is spreading. Are there even rashes related to pregnancy??

--------------------
user posted image
Mya 7-1-00
PMEmail PosterYahoo
lisar
Posted: Aug 4 2008, 05:55 AM
Quote Post

Yes it is I....

Member No.: 1,760

yes there are rashes related to pregnancy. My cousin had one the entire time she was pg. It drove her nuts cause it itched like crazy also.

hug.gif hug.gif
Keep us updated on your doing.
PMEmail Poster
Teesa®©
Posted: Aug 4 2008, 08:04 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 73

I had something like your cousin, too, but no actual rash. It didn't start until about my 8th month and it drove me INSANE!!! It felt like I had poison ivy, chicken pox and mosquito bites all at the same time. I would cry all the time because it itched so bad. I was gouging out skin from scratching so much. I cut my nails down as far as I could to prevent me from ripping off my skin. I drove my poor ex P'sIL nuts because I would have showers every couple of hours. Even throughout the middle of the night.

After a couple weeks, I was SO ready to commit suicide blush.gif blush.gif , I just couldn't take it anymore. Thank goodness he was born not long after that!

I sure hope that's not what you have. I'd make a doc app't right away.

KUP! hug.gif hug.gif
PM

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0185 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]