Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Nap time PT
PrairieMom
Posted: Jun 26 2009, 12:14 PM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,561

Al is still needing to wear pull ups at nap and bed time. She has never woken up dry. I swear part of it is just habit, because she will ask for her pull up then poo in it even tho she is awake, and can totally poo in the toilet at other times, I think its just the thing she does at nap time. blush.gif laugh.gif

Well monday I took her pull ups away. ( at nap time) it is time for hard core PT. I have had enough.
Monday she asked for her pull up, I told her no. she said, when you close my door can I put on a pull up? Um... No. So I hid them in her closet.
When she woke up she had a pull up on, and, well, lets just say , it was used. rolleyes.gif rolling_smile.gif She found where I had hidden them. So I moved them to MY closet. wink.gif

Tues day and wed were spent getting up every 5 minutes to potty or poo, or just to use that as an excuse to not have to sleep. rolleyes.gif

Today tho she was DRY and CLEAN!!!!!!!!! thumb.gif man I hope she keeps this up. once I get past nappy time potties, I will tackle night time potties.
PM
CantWait
Posted: Jul 1 2009, 10:34 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 28

Here's some PTs and PVibes for ya!!!!!!

When I did Anthony at night, I'd wake him up half way through the night to potty, it sucked, but he didn't fully wake to where he couldn't get back to sleep, and he went potty and woke up dry. After a week or so, he was trained. Before that, I never thought it would happen.

--------------------
~Marie, mom to Robbie, 15 and Anthony, 7 and our newest addition, Mia Eliana~

user posted image

~*~I promise to forget you not, my angels in heaven being watched by our fallen heroes, Dec 23 08, April 1 09, & May 18 09~*~

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0100 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]