Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> My first time, leaving my baby
~Roo'sMama~
Posted: Nov 21 2005, 09:22 PM
Quote Post

My two cuties :)

Group: Members
Member No.: 788

We went to Harry Potter tonight with Jennifer (4littleladies) and her dh and some other friends ~ we left Andrew with Dh's parents (they came here to watch him). It was the first time I've ever left him with anyone other than Dh or Jen, and the longest too... we were gone about 5 hours.

They said he did ok ~ they said he took a nap and then cried a lot when he woke up, but he was asleep when we got home, and apparently went to bed really good for them. (naturally he'd have to have a good night when I'm not here to enjoy it. He didn't nap well at all today so I just knew he'd be nice and tired by bedtime! rolleyes.gif )

It was hard leaving him!! I was so nervous - I would have been more comfortable with my parents watching him I think, but they live too far away. But it worked out fine I guess.

--------------------
Sara ~ Wife to Scott, Mommy to Andrew 6-12-05, Alison 2-20-07, and our angel in heaven 4-20-06

user posted imageLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
PM
angelhair
Posted: Nov 23 2005, 07:20 PM
Quote Post

Bronze Member

Member No.: 247

i know how hard that must have been and congradulations to you for making it through it! it is always hardest with your firstborn. what movie did you see? did you enjoy it? love dee

--------------------
png" border=0>baby
PMEmail Poster
angelhair
Posted: Nov 23 2005, 07:21 PM
Quote Post

Bronze Member

Member No.: 247

sorry i noticed in your post you saw harry potter after i already sent my reply. hope you enjoyed the evening though love dee wub.gif

--------------------
png" border=0>baby
PMEmail Poster

ediep
Posted: Nov 24 2005, 05:12 AM
Quote Post

Jason's mommy

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 81

good job Sara!!! It was also so hard for me to leave Jason when he was that little, but it is sooooo good for both of you!! It is great for Andrew to get used to other people and its so goodf or you to get a break!

just curious....does he take a bottle for a sitter?
my friend bf her dd and she would not take a bottle at all.

--------------------
~*~*~*~Edie, Jason 9/23/02, and Emma 11/19/06~*~*~*~

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take trolls and violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a troll post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post
PMAOLYahoo
~Roo'sMama~
Posted: Nov 24 2005, 11:31 AM
Quote Post

My two cuties :)

Member No.: 788

QUOTE (ediep @ Nov 24 2005, 08:12 AM)
good job Sara!!! It was also so hard for me to leave Jason when he was that little, but it is sooooo good for both of you!! It is great for Andrew to get used to other people and its so goodf or you to get a break!

just curious....does he take a bottle for a sitter?
my friend bf her dd and she would not take a bottle at all.

Yep I've been lucky in that department ~ we've only given him a few bottles but he takes them just fine! happy.gif This was the first time that he's been given one by someone other than me or Dh but he still did good. smile.gif

--------------------
Sara ~ Wife to Scott, Mommy to Andrew 6-12-05, Alison 2-20-07, and our angel in heaven 4-20-06

user posted imageLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
PM

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0127 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]