Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Update on us, Henry
loveydad
Posted: Feb 6 2005, 02:52 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Thisi s from yesterday:
Well today he came over and was actually very nice. He got here about 1 or so, and he watched the kids while I worked and took breaks. I've got the windows open up there to air out so its VERY cold.

I got the two nurseries done (all they needed was the walls washed and the carpets done) and we've moved everything from Andriana's room except her crib. Peter's crib will be moved tommrow a long with all his stuff and his and sissys clothes.

Now we just have to move everything up and clean up the master bedroom a bit more , vaccum it, wash the walls, and hen can move up there!

Today:

We finished the remaining room and have now carried everything from his room and had a freind carry up the cribs. Where Andriana's room was (Peter slept In Hen's room) I put up two playpens where the kiddos will sleep for their naps. We also moved up all the clothing today and I bought some dollar store dishes and gave henry some of my dishes (i had some that woere about to go to the thrift store anyway) so he CAN eat up tehre if he wants. He says he probably won't most of the time unless he wants a snack or really needs to work on homework or whatever.

When we'd got everything about done I said "well, looks like everything's going to be done tonight." he said "does that mean I can move in tongiht?" I wanted to yell "yes! Please do!" but I just said sure. It doesn't seem right without having Hen here. I was dperessed as heck when he left last night.

So that's going to work out. Once I had someone to help me (Tav and my best freind helped me out and then Henry helping me out) it took a very short time to get everything done. I hired two kids to help us move. I don't know how the kids will feel about sleeping up there tongiht though, it's defiantly a new room! We went ahead and put Peter's crib in his own room, but put up a playpen so that he can play or sleep in it content while Henry works.
GavinsMommy
Posted: Feb 6 2005, 04:32 PM
Quote Post

Mum to Gavin Cole

Group: Members
Member No.: 878

Sounds like everything went okay then smile.gif Maybe you'll start to get along better now that he'll have his own space, kwim?

But um...I just chose to ask now but I missed something obviously. I came back and Tav was pregnant...can you fill me in on that situation? Lol.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL
loveydad
Posted: Feb 6 2005, 05:20 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

QUOTE (GavinsMommy @ Feb 6 2005, 07:32 PM)
Sounds like everything went okay then smile.gif Maybe you'll start to get along better now that he'll have his own space, kwim?

But um...I just chose to ask now but I missed something obviously. I came back and Tav was pregnant...can you fill me in on that situation? Lol.

Lmao it went fast didn't it!

We had had a bit of a secret relationship going before I started posting on here about it. When she was with her ex they'd broken up (about 22 weeks ago now tongue.gif ) and we got together..you know..and Brooklyn was conceived. I'm 99.99 percent sure she's mine.

Then we got married the..24th, I think!

We've been having a great time!!

~Roo'sMama~
Posted: Feb 6 2005, 05:28 PM
Quote Post

My two cuties :)

Member No.: 788

Wow you got a lot done! thumb.gif I'm glad Henry came to help you out and you were able to get it finished. It sounds like everything's going to work out! thumb.gif

--------------------
Sara ~ Wife to Scott, Mommy to Andrew 6-12-05, Alison 2-20-07, and our angel in heaven 4-20-06

user posted imageLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
PM
loveydad
Posted: Feb 6 2005, 05:38 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

QUOTE (Sara @ Feb 6 2005, 08:28 PM)
Wow you got a lot done! thumb.gif I'm glad Henry came to help you out and you were able to get it finished. It sounds like everything's going to work out! thumb.gif

yeah it wasn't that bad once I got going.

I'm glad too! Yay for cooperation and working things out! Glad I let him watch sesame street when he was a child.
~Roo'sMama~
Posted: Feb 6 2005, 05:40 PM
Quote Post

My two cuties :)

Member No.: 788

QUOTE (loveydad @ Feb 6 2005, 08:38 PM)
Glad I let him watch sesame street when he was a child.

LOL rolling_smile.gif

--------------------
Sara ~ Wife to Scott, Mommy to Andrew 6-12-05, Alison 2-20-07, and our angel in heaven 4-20-06

user posted imageLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
PM
gr33n3y3z
Posted: Feb 6 2005, 06:28 PM
Quote Post

Doin Good :~

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 822

I'm so glad everything went so well these past few days
WTG Vig thumb.gif

--------------------
Wife to Ed (Redchief)
Mom to Rick,John,Erin and Kaitlin

"Believe 100% in what you see believe 50% of what read and none of what you hear"
PMICQAOLMSN
Kirstenmumof3
Posted: Feb 6 2005, 07:05 PM
Quote Post

Calm and Tranquil!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 189

thumb.gif That's great! I'm so glad to hear that everything is going better!

--------------------

user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
MomToMany
Posted: Feb 7 2005, 03:36 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

I hope things continue to go smoothly for you guys. Please let us know how the kids did on their first days up there.
loveydad
Posted: Feb 9 2005, 10:26 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Oh he loves it. Andriana and Peter aren't fond ofit but he loves it. it's kinda hot there he said. I gave him fans. he's went out and bought a few neccesaties for upstairs, in his bathroom and kitchen (it's adorable) and we bought Andriana a second high chair and peter a second high chair (hers is a boosteR)

he gets lonely and comes down a lot. he's back into the swing of things now smile.gif

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0170 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]