Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> I want ideas, bobed hair cuts with bangs
Wife & Momma of 1
Posted: May 15 2009, 07:35 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 22,424

Do any of you ladies have a bobed hair cut with bangs? If so can i plz see pics...i already have a bob cut i just want some cute bangs! Thank you smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
my2monkeyboys
Posted: May 16 2009, 05:35 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 2,245

I do not, but just wanted to say that a friend of mine has a similar cut, only instead of bangs cut straight across her forehead she has them side-swept and a little longer. Looks SUPER cute!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
A&A'smommy
Posted: May 16 2009, 05:50 AM
Quote Post

Praying For Spencer

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 243

I was going to suggest the same thing mine isn't bobbed cut but its pretty short and I have swept bangs on just one side it looks better than regular bangs IMO they are kinda out if you know what I mean... anyway it looks better on some than others I'm bitter towards bangs because my mom made me keep them for so long rolling_smile.gif

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN

Wife & Momma of 1
Posted: May 16 2009, 09:42 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 22,424

yea i had straight across bangs when i was little....hate em...lol i was thinking about the side swept bangs tho
PMEmail Poster
luvmykids
Posted: May 16 2009, 03:11 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 3,038

I wish I could upload pics, I just got mine cut into the "modified" bob...it's not the stacked in the back bob, it's layered all up the back and then angles down towards the front with the side swept bangs. I'm not explaining it well, if I think of anyone with the same style I'll try to find a pic online.
PMEmail Poster
moped
Posted: May 16 2009, 05:48 PM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 1,035

I have the inverted bob with longer bangs side swept.......I will see if I have a good pic

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
~Roo'sMama~
Posted: May 16 2009, 07:50 PM
Quote Post

My two cuties :)

Member No.: 788

QUOTE (my2monkeyboys @ May 16 2009, 07:35 AM)
I do not, but just wanted to say that a friend of mine has a similar cut, only instead of bangs cut straight across her forehead she has them side-swept and a little longer. Looks SUPER cute!

That's the haircut I just got today too. happy.gif I like it a lot, except I'm still getting used to having bangs again... haven't had them for about 9 years! tongue.gif And when I had bangs before they were the regular old straight across the forehead kind... the side swept kind is hard to get used to because I don't usually like having any hair in my face at all and these are long but not long enough to tuck behind my ear. But I like the way it looks, so I'm hoping I'll get used to it soon!

--------------------
Sara ~ Wife to Scott, Mommy to Andrew 6-12-05, Alison 2-20-07, and our angel in heaven 4-20-06

user posted imageLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
PM

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0113 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]