Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Potty+pregnancy problems??
grapfruit
  Posted: Jul 13 2010, 05:37 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,476

Ok. So this is super embarrassing. Just throwing that out there first.

So here it goes.

I have some "issues" w/number 2. I go everyday but its too big. Meaning it has trouble going down almost every time. I don't know what I can do to fix it. I hate having to plunge all the time and actually had to at work yesterday (talk about embarrassing!!!) blush.gif blush.gif blush.gif

I try and drink lots of water (its hard sometimes) and I had a salad w/chicken in it last night for dinner and today for lunch so I'm getting fiber. What can be done??? Please I'm desperate.

And Jess Dial; this is what I was talking about yesterday. blush.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo
kit_kats_mom
Posted: Jul 13 2010, 06:20 PM
Quote Post

Cary the Lemur

Member No.: 135

If you are taking prenatal vitamins, it could be too much iron clogging you, and subsequently your toilet, up. Talk to your doc about a laxative that is safe for pregnancy.
On another note, my toilet wouldn't flush last week. I mean, it flushed but really slowly and often required a plunge or two. We finally bought a 50 ft snake and fished out one of my makeup brushes. I'm guessing L was in there playing with my makeup and tossed it in there. Little bugger.

--------------------
Cary

PMEmail PosterMSN
~Roo'sMama~
Posted: Jul 13 2010, 08:21 PM
Quote Post

My two cuties :)

Member No.: 788

Hmm... maybe you're getting too much fiber. tongue.gif I'm not much help, I always have the opposite problem when I'm pg and need to take colace to be able to go at all. dry.gif Maybe you could try pouring a bucket of water in the toilet at the same time as flushing to give it a little more oomph... that wouldn't really help at work though I suppose. I told you I'm no help! tongue.gif

--------------------
Sara ~ Wife to Scott, Mommy to Andrew 6-12-05, Alison 2-20-07, and our angel in heaven 4-20-06

user posted imageLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
PM

my2monkeyboys
Posted: Jul 14 2010, 04:41 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 2,245

I had to take Peri-Colace at night with my vitamin, otherwise I'd get so constipated!
I think you may need just a little to help break it up, so it won't clog up the toilet. Or you could try adding a cup of fruit juice to your drink list each day -- that should do the same.
Just add a little each day so don't end up making it too loose! laugh.gif

Anyway, hope this helps! blush.gif rolling_smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
A&A'smommy
Posted: Jul 14 2010, 11:10 AM
Quote Post

Praying For Spencer

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 243

awwww that is embarrassing!!!

eat more fiber you are probably not getting enough especially since you have to take prenatals.

Apples help me sometimes, if you eat the peel too... or grapes they help sometimes... sorry I have your problem when i'm not pregnant blush.gif

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
grapfruit
Posted: Jul 15 2010, 05:19 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 5,476

QUOTE (A&A'smommy @ Jul 14 2010, 03:10 PM)
awwww that is embarrassing!!!

eat more fiber you are probably not getting enough especially since you have to take prenatals.

Apples help me sometimes, if you eat the peel too... or grapes they help sometimes... sorry I have your problem when i'm not pregnant blush.gif

I actually have it when I'm not pregnant too, its just worse when I am! I think part of it is I need to try and go more than once a day. But I'm going to try to eat some more fibrous fruits and LOTS more water. I think the juice is a good idea too.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0150 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]