Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> pain
ChristineA
Posted: Sep 13 2009, 06:36 AM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 22,756

Last night I let my boyfriend give riley a pumped bottle I had frozen in the freezer for awhile so I could have a break. Then I was so tired I forgot to pump before going to bed. Riley woke up at 4 and my chest felt full but not to bad on the one side but the other side felt like it was really badly bruised, but didnt feel super full or anything. I let him drink off that side first and it was quite painful but I let him empty it out. This morning it is still super sore, I had a hard time even putting a bra on. Any ideas on how to stop the pain? and what it was from? like I said they were full but Ive been fuller/more engorged and never had this pain.
PMEmail Poster
~Roo'sMama~
Posted: Sep 13 2009, 09:12 AM
Quote Post

My two cuties :)

Member No.: 788

Maybe it's a clogged duct? Try taking a hot shower and just stand under the water for awhile. A warm compress might help too. If it gets worse and you get a fever then it's probably mastitis, which is no fun at all. I hope you feel better soon! hug.gif

--------------------
Sara ~ Wife to Scott, Mommy to Andrew 6-12-05, Alison 2-20-07, and our angel in heaven 4-20-06

user posted imageLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
PM
ChristineA
Posted: Sep 13 2009, 09:42 AM
Quote Post

Ill try the hot shower thing as soon as anika sleeps! thanks. It feels like someone punched me really hard in the chest and its all bruised.
PMEmail Poster

ChristineA
Posted: Sep 14 2009, 02:19 PM
Quote Post

so Im pretty sure its mastitis...Ive had flu like symptoms (including fever, racing heart) the past few days and its still very tender. Im already on anti biotics for my teeth though so shouldnt that clear up the mastitis to?
PMEmail Poster
A&A'smommy
Posted: Sep 14 2009, 06:41 PM
Quote Post

Praying For Spencer

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 243

call your doctor!!

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0103 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]