Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> I need to talk.
mummy2girls
  Posted: Apr 19 2007, 07:34 PM
Quote Post

Thinking of you Spencer!

Group: Members
Member No.: 156

Well i just feel i need to talk before i burst! I was so hopeing to talk to Marcus tonight as I really needed to hear his voice because what he says and the sound of his voice makes me feel better all the time. BUT his sister called me and told me that he has laryngitis so he isnt able to talk, I knew he was getting sick but bad timing to lose your voice! Anyways...

You know I was really nervous on how the sleep over at the stollery would be like. Because i was scared about my reaction. I was able to handle the initial getting off the elevator onto that floor but i was still scared!Sleeping there was rough because i just could not get a good nights sleep! I kept flashing back to Jordan and everything. I even tried leaving the room and walking the halls on a different floor to see if that would help but it just made me think about my past more so i just went back to my room in hopes i would fall asleep! i did but of course a couple hours later im at square one again! the blow was when i went to wake Jenna up this morning... She started to stretch and i swear to god that she looked exactly like Jordan. it was an eeire feeling and a bad one. And to top it off I decided to listen to the radio on my walkman while trying to fall alseep last night( is that what its still called...LOL) and im not lieing when im saying this... the next song started to play and it was the dance by garth brooks. That is the song i played at Jordans funeral. Then the dj was talking after the song and then introduced the next artist and it was trisha yearwood and the song... How do i live. K guys when Jordan was in the PICU in a coma the doctors told me that one of 3 things will happen and to pretty much prepare myself, he will wake up from the coma and be the normal baby he was, or he will wake up and be severly brain damaged and have to pretty much be in a home or he will never wake up. I ran out of that room into the quiet parents room and switched on teh radio and that song played. So i shut the radio off and thought is this a cruel joke that God was playing on me. Because you know i was starting to think it was! Or was he was preparing me for entering the Stollery on teh dates Jordan was there.

So i sat here and bawled like you wouldnt believe. I was so upset i couldnt talk to marcus and then Aron called to see how jennas sleep study was. i told him it went good for her but me it was hard to be there again. and his dumb butt remark was .. well shelly it isnt suppose to be a good experience for you just jenna. Remeber Jenna is more important than how you feel! OK i was ready to jump through that phone and strangle but instead i hung up!

so if you have gine this far i thank you if not i understand! I know i do vent alot aboput Jordan but this year being a part of it in some way with jenna is bring the memories back full force! Im sorry guys!

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN
A&A'smommy
Posted: Apr 19 2007, 07:40 PM
Quote Post

Praying For Spencer

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 243

hug.gif hug.gif I'm so sorry Shelly that something that NO parent should ever have to endure, it breaks my heart that you are going through all of this.. I wish I could say something comforting... I just want you to know that I'm here for you and I'm sending tons and TONS of P&PT'S for you and Jenna.. hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Apr 20 2007, 03:30 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 89

I'm so sorry Shelly. It can't be easy for you.

Vent away, we're here for you. hug.gif

BTW - I looked at Jordan's website... absolutely sweet! hug.gif wub.gif

--------------------
The richest people don't have the best of everything, they make the best of everything.

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster

kit_kats_mom
Posted: Apr 20 2007, 03:51 AM
Quote Post

Cary the Lemur

Member No.: 135

Oh Shelly, I'm sorry you are having a rough time. Try to look for the good in all of it. Maybe all of the coincidences are Jordan letting you know he's there to watch over his baby sister and protect her, instead of God trying to prepare you. Try to find your peace dear. hug.gif

--------------------
Cary

PMEmail PosterMSN
amymom
Posted: Apr 20 2007, 04:56 AM
Quote Post

The kids!!

Member No.: 1,308

I agree with Cary about the coincidences. Take care. hug.gif Lots of prayers to you.

And Shelly, vent away, I am thankful that I can help a little by just listening. And Thankful when you all are her for me too!

--------------------

Anne Marie
Mom to Billy & Mary Beth
Wife to Lee

PMEmail PosterAOLMSN
Mommy2BAK
Posted: Apr 20 2007, 05:25 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 843

Oh Shelly, I wish I could just come this this screen and give you the hugs that you need. We are always here to listen anytime you need to talk about Jordan or anything for that matter! I agree with what Cary said, perhaps Jordan is letting you feel his presents and know that it will all be alright. hug.gif

--------------------
~TAMARA~
Blessed mother to Blakely (7/12/04), Ayden (9/21/07), Addison and Avery (7/2/08)
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
lisar
Posted: Apr 20 2007, 05:36 AM
Quote Post

Yes it is I....

Member No.: 1,760

Oh Shelly I am so sorry. I couldnt even begin to imagine how you feel or even how you deal with it all. Just remeber that Jordan is now Jenna's guardian angel watching over her. hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif
PMEmail Poster
mummy2girls
Posted: Apr 20 2007, 05:39 AM
Quote Post

Thinking of you Spencer!

Member No.: 156

Thanks guys! i guess im in a real bad funk! I need to be in Marcus's arms right now. but that may not happen because he is in bed really sick right now.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN
lisar
Posted: Apr 20 2007, 05:42 AM
Quote Post

Yes it is I....

Member No.: 1,760

QUOTE (JennasMommy @ Apr 20 2007, 08:39 AM)
Thanks guys! i guess im in a real bad funk! I need to be in Marcus's arms right now. but that may not happen because he is in bed really sick right now.

I hope he feels better soon and can come and comfort you.
PMEmail Poster
~Roo'sMama~
Posted: Apr 20 2007, 05:58 AM
Quote Post

My two cuties :)

Member No.: 788

hug.gif hug.gif I'm sorry Shelly!

--------------------
Sara ~ Wife to Scott, Mommy to Andrew 6-12-05, Alison 2-20-07, and our angel in heaven 4-20-06

user posted imageLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
PM
Kirstenmumof3
Posted: Apr 20 2007, 09:48 AM
Quote Post

Calm and Tranquil!

Member No.: 189

hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif

--------------------

user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
hopefulmomtobe
Posted: Apr 20 2007, 10:52 AM
Quote Post

Silver Member

Group: Validating
Member No.: 5,175

hug.gif

--------------------
Wife to Jay and mom of 3...soon to be 4!!!

It's a boy! Jake Benjamin
pregnancy week by week

pregnancy calendar

Daisypath Ticker
PMEmail PosterYahoo

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0085 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]