Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Ive been thinking...
Donna027
  Posted: Oct 28 2006, 09:37 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Ive been thinking a lot about Patricia. Im not sure why, but Im thinking about her more then I do most years around this time. Probably because I’ve been having problems with the ex lately dry.gif Mostly I remember where I was exactly 6 years from today. I was in a fog, just going through the motions of living, just barely existing really. It was the day after her funeral and we just got her autopsy report back. I was so in shock I didn’t even really notice it. Even today I still haven’t read it. I was completely numb to everything then. I hardly remember the details of her funeral and I could hardly get myself to go. That night was the hardest since I was finally realizing that she was gone. I was so devestated, they even had me spend the night in the hospital since they were afraid what I might do. Does anyone else ever think back to how they felt when they lost their angels?
mummy2girls
Posted: Oct 28 2006, 09:53 PM
Quote Post

Thinking of you Spencer!

Group: Members
Member No.: 156

Yes Always, but expecially right around those dates when i think about it. I always do the i remember that 7 years ago this happened and i remeber when he did this. etc etc etc. An autopsy was done on Jordan as well when he died because of the circumstances around his death and i still have it stored away and only have been able to read through it half way. I think this is just a mechanism for us to get through these dates. This year has been extremely hard on me too and i found it very hard to get through the dates:( this is normal and i think we just go through days and years of worse then the last. Its odd but it happens.

I know this is hard! We just have to try to get through it day by day. sometimes we fall back a couple steps but we always seem to get back those steps next year around... ((((HUGS))))

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN
C&K*s Mommie
Posted: Nov 3 2006, 07:53 AM
Quote Post

President & CEO of the CNCK Corporation

Member No.: 2,622

hug.gif hug.gif many hugs for you Donna. hug.gif hug.gif

--------------------
*~*wife to Christopher for 5yrs~*~
~*~mother to Christian (5) & Kellie (3.5)*~*

PMEmail PosterUsers Website

1lilpeanut2love
Posted: Nov 3 2006, 08:05 AM
Quote Post

Lot of candles for Spencer! Praying he gets better soon!

Member No.: 3,094

hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif
PMEmail Poster
Sarah&Mackenzie
Posted: Nov 3 2006, 08:19 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 1,956

hug.gif

--------------------
Photobucket
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo
holley79
Posted: Nov 6 2006, 08:01 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 2,515

Donna I have no words. If I were there I would give you real hug.gif

--------------------
Holley~ Loving wife to Shawn, (03/22/03), stepmom to Brandon (5/23/88), mom to Annika Lily (12/28/05).
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
~Roo'sMama~
Posted: Nov 6 2006, 08:22 AM
Quote Post

My two cuties :)

Member No.: 788

hug.gif hug.gif I remember how I felt when I found out I was going to miscarry. In the back of my head I knew that I was because of how much I was bleeding but I held onto hope until the ultrasound tech finally showed me the baby on the screen but and said she couldn't find a heartbeat. sleep.gif It was the most awful feeling I've ever felt - I don't even know how to describe it.

I'm sorry you're having a hard time right now. Lots of hugs for you Donna! hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif

--------------------
Sara ~ Wife to Scott, Mommy to Andrew 6-12-05, Alison 2-20-07, and our angel in heaven 4-20-06

user posted imageLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
PM

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0152 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]