Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> 38 wk appointment!!!, Definate progress....
MyLuvBugs
  Posted: Aug 24 2006, 11:26 AM
Quote Post

myluvbugs was here...

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,471

So, I went to bed last night still feeling a little icky....woke up at 3:30 with contractions 10 min apart. After 4 of them, I decided to get up and move around b/c I felt like I "had to". KWIM? And of course.....they stopped!! dry.gif Grrrrr! But by that time I was wide awake, so I made my way out to the living room just to not bother DH.

So, we then get into the Midwife this morning, and tell her about all the fun I've been having with Diarrhea, nausea and contractions, and she says...."Hmmmm.....let's check you just to make sure your not already 6 cm or something..." (Which is a huge fear of mine right now b/c I have to have antibiotics for my heart before 6cm). So, she checks me......I'm 3 cm and still 80% effaced. The head is LOW LOW LOW, but the cervix hasn't moved yet? Which I didn't know if moved blush.gif.

So, definate progress, and she said that with all the pressure I've been feeling again...shouldn't be too long. Ya right! I'll believe it when I see it. laugh.gif

SOOOOOO then we leave and go to the store for a little bit. We leave the store and DH gets a call on the cell. It's the midwife! She says "Nothings wrong, but I need to put my mind at ease. Can you come back for an U/S real quick? I want to make absolutely sure that the head is what is down and not the butt." So, we go back in for an u/s. IT WAS SO COOL!!! Her head is definately down, and she's LONG!! The midwife asked how long Lorelei was (20.5 in) and she said...."yeah this one I'm sure is going to be bigger." But we got to see her little face in 3D. wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif She was blinking her eyes, sucking her thumb, and practicing her breathing already. wub.gif It was just awesome. And her feet are HUGE! Just got Dh's feet totally. Long, Thin and super long monkey toes. LOL I thought her foot was a hand for a minute b/c her toes are so long. laugh.gif

All in all it's been a long day, and this has turned into a LONG post. Sorry. Everything is good, and we're hoping for a baby anyday now. redbounce.gif

--------------------
Erika

Momma to Lorelei & Lexi
Wife to Steven
PMUsers Website
~Roo'sMama~
Posted: Aug 24 2006, 02:03 PM
Quote Post

My two cuties :)

Member No.: 788

redbounce.gif Omg you're getting so close! I'm so excited! banana.gif 3 cm is awesome. thumb.gif I was still only 1 cm when I went to the hospital after being in labor all night. rolleyes.gif

This post has been edited by ~Roo'sMama~ on Aug 24 2006, 02:03 PM

--------------------
Sara ~ Wife to Scott, Mommy to Andrew 6-12-05, Alison 2-20-07, and our angel in heaven 4-20-06

user posted imageLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
PM
PrairieMom
Posted: Aug 24 2006, 02:06 PM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 2,561

I am so excited for you! she will be here before you know it!
PM

luvmykids
Posted: Aug 24 2006, 02:12 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 3,038

OMG OMG OMG OMG! I'm so excited for you guys and can't wait to meet Miss Lexi wub.gif How cool is that 3-D stuff, I wish I'd had it done.
PMEmail Poster
MyBlueEyedBabies
Posted: Aug 24 2006, 03:06 PM
Quote Post

Mommy's littlest man

Member No.: 828

Yea Yea Yea. You are so close Lexi will be here any day redbounce.gif redbounce.gif redbounce.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL
MyLuvBugs
Posted: Aug 25 2006, 10:55 AM
Quote Post

myluvbugs was here...

Member No.: 2,471

QUOTE (luvmykids @ Aug 24 2006, 05:12 PM)
How cool is that 3-D stuff, I wish I'd had it done.

Oh I know! I wish she'd given us pictures. sad.gif It was so awesome to see her little face already. She looks so much like Lorelei. wub.gif It's just totally motivating, and give me something to focus on during labor now. smile.gif

--------------------
Erika

Momma to Lorelei & Lexi
Wife to Steven
PMUsers Website
mysweetpeasWil&Wes
Posted: Aug 28 2006, 11:17 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 1,474

Okay, I'm a little late at replying...So how is it going? Any news?? I can't wait to meet the little princess! YAY! Hang in there Erika! hug.gif

--------------------
Rae SAHM to Wil (4) and Wesley (2) ~ Wife to Richard 10/20/01
user posted imageuser posted image
PMEmail Poster
ashtonsmama
Posted: Aug 29 2006, 11:07 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

YAY Erika! I'm so excited to meet Miss Lexi! I'm so glad everything is looking great for delivery! KUP!
hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif
redbounce.gif
My2Beauties
Posted: Sep 7 2006, 09:57 AM
Quote Post

My Baby Girls!!!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 467

That is so exciting! wub.gif

--------------------
LeaAnn, wife to Brian (05/21/2005)
Mommy to Hanna Marie (11/14/2003)
Mommy to Aubrey Lynn (05/01/2007)
Step-mommy to Desiree Ann (11/14/1995)
user posted image

My MySpace Page
PM
My2Beauties
Posted: Sep 7 2006, 10:01 AM
Quote Post

My Baby Girls!!!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 467

OK duh I posted and then went into General Pregnancy discussions and realized you've already given birth total DUH on my part! blush.gif

--------------------
LeaAnn, wife to Brian (05/21/2005)
Mommy to Hanna Marie (11/14/2003)
Mommy to Aubrey Lynn (05/01/2007)
Step-mommy to Desiree Ann (11/14/1995)
user posted image

My MySpace Page
PM

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0110 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]