Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Ovulation cramps???, should it hurt this bad?!@?!?!?@?@#
grapfruit
Posted: Aug 23 2007, 10:59 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,476

Ok, this is on behalf of Cyndi (MomtoMegan&Alyxandria) who is practically laying on my floor curled up in a ball in pain.

background: She's not menstrating currently (that was 13-16 of this month) but she currently has cramps so bad she is convinced she's dying. She's taken some pills but it hasn't helped (maybe b/c that was like 2 min ago). She says these cramps hurt worse then AF cramps (she's currently moaning in pain)

Question: What's going on!?!? Are these ovulation cramps (seems awful soon) and if so, should they hurt that bad?

Any help would be much appreciated! happy.gif

(And before anybody asked, and this is TMI) she's had 2 BM (I only know b/c she just told me) and she says she's NOT pregnant (I asked and she cursed at me).

And feel free to laugh, it's ok biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo
moped
Posted: Aug 23 2007, 11:13 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 1,035

Not laughing but I can tell you that they hurt like %$#@ for me too - YIKES, not every month but maybe every second month - Yes I understand!!!!!!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
A&A'smommy
Posted: Aug 23 2007, 11:15 AM
Quote Post

Praying For Spencer

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 243

Sounds like ovulation and no its really not early she (i counted to be sure) is on day 11 of her cycle so it could that her body is getting ready for it or that she is ovulating.. I have HORRIBLE pains also dry.gif

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN

grapfruit
Posted: Aug 23 2007, 11:28 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 5,476

Thanks guys! thumb.gif She said the pain pills are starting to kick in and she feels better that she's not alone. happy.gif

And don't worry, I'm sure Karma will kick in and next month I'll be in a world of hurt for laughing. biggrin.gif But I gotta get them in when I can.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo
Sam & Abby's Mom
Posted: Aug 23 2007, 12:37 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 11,125

My doctor called it 'accute ovulation'????. Happened to me a few times before I had kids.

Hope she's feeling better.

hug.gif

edited to add: Now that I think about it,,,it happened a few times AFTER I had my ectopic pregnancy.

This post has been edited by Sam & Abby's Mom on Aug 23 2007, 12:38 PM

--------------------
Peggy
Wife to Tim (Oct 1996)
Mom to Sammy (Nov 2004), Abby (Jun 2006)
PMEmail Poster
momtoMegan&Alyxandria
Posted: Aug 23 2007, 01:28 PM
Quote Post

Bronze Member

Group: Validating
Member No.: 8,452

They are gone now. It was never this bad before I had Alyx. It is like every other month that they are horrible. Usually it is only on one side, but today it was on both. Oh I was miserable. Thanks for all of your support and comments.
PMEmail Poster
Calimama
Posted: Aug 23 2007, 02:34 PM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 5,538

QUOTE (momtoMegan&Alyxandria @ Aug 23 2007, 01:28 PM)
They are gone now. It was never this bad before I had Alyx. It is like every other month that they are horrible. Usually it is only on one side, but today it was on both. Oh I was miserable. Thanks for all of your support and comments.

I'm glad you're feeling better. hug.gif
PMEmail Poster
Kentuckychick
Posted: Aug 23 2007, 07:17 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 3,085

I feel you there... I was in a similar position over here today thanks to my evil ovaries dry.gif

I tend to have the worst ovulation pains on the months after I have had cysts. Those are the months when my entire leg on my righthand side feels like it's going numb. My best friend said that she had a lot of the same problems but that they all disappeared when she first became pregnant (3 years ago) and have stayed gone since then huh.gif
So I'm thinking... pregnancy = a cure to all my menstrual woes... me = time to get pregnant! wink.gif

--------------------
~Rachel~ Godmommy to;Connor (September '04) & Caydence (August '06)

user posted image
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0122 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]