Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Whats your best memory ever?
wcs40110
Posted: Mar 13 2008, 08:15 AM
Quote Post

Bronze Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,240

Anything. Just the best ever.
PMEmail Poster
TheOaf66
Posted: Mar 13 2008, 08:23 AM
Quote Post

The Alpha Male

Member No.: 3,764

well on a grand scale it goes into categories

Family wise would be:
Wedding and child births

My individual one though would be winning a demolition derby...that is the one that no one cares about but me.

--------------------
Troy, Married to Jennie (Boo&BugsMom), Dad to Tanner("Mini-Me") and Aiden ("Boo Boo").
PMEmail Poster
sparkys2boys
Posted: Mar 13 2008, 08:33 AM
Quote Post

Sleep, is over-rated!!!

Member No.: 6,128

Naturally wedding day and then child birth to.

Hmm beyond that I think it would be when I was having personal issues that took over my life and I finally came to the relization that I was going to lose my husband, my childrens and everything my life stood for, all for something that probally was not real, very sugar coated(grass is greener type thing) and most likely harmful to me. The day it all sank in was a day I will never forget, it was the day that I saw I had everyting that I ever needed already and my life or my famalies life has never been the same since wub.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterMSN

Twelve Volt Man
Posted: Mar 17 2008, 07:33 PM
Quote Post

Lover of steak and beer

Member No.: 7,955

Strangely enough, the greatest memory I had until recent years was on May 31, 1986. A HUGE soccer fan, I was excited to watch the opening game of the World Cup, between Italy and Bulgaria. After the game, my best friend was coming over, and he and I were going to head out to the carnival that was in town. After the carnival, I sent him home without me, so I could go off with a girl. I wasn't quite as cool as I thought I was, so I returned home a short time later.

In recent years, the most vivid memory I have is that of watching my wife deliver our daughter, who was stillborn. I can still remember every detail of that day. While it was the worst day of my life, it was wonderful to see my little girl.

As for my best memory, it was just under a year ago, when my son was born. With the exception of the nurse, I was the first to hold him. I knew several months before he was born that I loved him, but cradling him in may arms cemented it. As we near his first birthday, I just hope that one day he can love me back half as much.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOL

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0162 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]