Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Carrie-Ann's getting serious journal...
MomToJade&Jordan
Posted: Sep 27 2007, 09:45 AM
Quote Post

Nothing like having a sister...

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 212

That's right I'm serious. I know I've said this before, but this time I mean it. I've lost about 3 lbs so far and plan to lose a whole bunch more. I'm on a mission. I've been using the treadmill and seriously thinking about joining the gym.

Starting weight: 235.9
Last weigh in: 233.0

I started AF over the weekend so I'm hoping that next weeks loss will be a bit bigger. I just keep telling myself that I'll be healthier and to think about all the clothes I'm going to have to buy when I'm little (Well as little as I can be). I just need you guys to keep my honest.

--------------------
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take trolls and violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a troll post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.

I've been hugged by Lisa, Kelly, Jennifer, Erika, Jimmie, Nichole, Kimberly, and Tammy. Thanks ladies!
PMEmail PosterAOLYahooMSN
grapfruit
Posted: Sep 27 2007, 09:48 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,476

Go Carrie Ann! You can do it! smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo
danahas4monkeys
Posted: Sep 27 2007, 09:51 AM
Quote Post

Silver Member

Member No.: 942

You can do it! horray.gif cheerleader.gif cheerleader.gif cheerleader.gif

--------------------
Dana
Mommy to Kimberly 14, Jordan 13, Alexis 7, and Andrew 5
PMEmail PosterYahoo

gr33n3y3z
Posted: Sep 27 2007, 10:16 AM
Quote Post

Doin Good :~

Member No.: 822

You can do it CA I know you can woohoo you go Girl hug.gif hug.gif

--------------------
Wife to Ed (Redchief)
Mom to Rick,John,Erin and Kaitlin

"Believe 100% in what you see believe 50% of what read and none of what you hear"
PMICQAOLMSN
Maddie&EthansMom
Posted: Sep 27 2007, 10:20 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 235

You can do it!!! hug.gif thumb.gif
PMEmail Poster
coasterqueen
Posted: Sep 27 2007, 10:22 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 236

cheerleader.gif GO CARRIE-ANN! GO GO GO !!!!! cheerleader.gif

Now, can you come to my house and get my butt on the treadmill? laugh.gif wacko.gif rolleyes.gif

--------------------
~*Karen*~
wife to hubby, Ryan Douglas
mommy to Kylie (9) and Megan (6.5)
and furbabies Gavin, Buster, Sox, and Hailey

PMEmail Poster
MomToJade&Jordan
Posted: Sep 27 2007, 10:59 AM
Quote Post

I have mine situated so I can watch TV while I do it. Did my 30 minutes to CSI NY last night. It's the only thing that gets me motivated enough to do it. tongue.gif

--------------------

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take trolls and violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a troll post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.

I've been hugged by Lisa, Kelly, Jennifer, Erika, Jimmie, Nichole, Kimberly, and Tammy. Thanks ladies!
MomToJade&Jordan
Posted: Sep 28 2007, 09:16 AM
Quote Post

Did 30 minutes on a bike at the gym last night. Felt pretty good although my legs felt like rubber afterwards. tongue.gif

--------------------

MomToJade&Jordan
Posted: Sep 28 2007, 08:32 PM
Quote Post

Went to the gym today and did the Zumba class. That was so much fun. It's more like a dance thing then aerobics. It was for a whole hour and I made it through.

--------------------

Sam & Abby's Mom
Posted: Sep 28 2007, 08:40 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 11,125

You go girl ! thumb.gif

--------------------
Peggy
Wife to Tim (Oct 1996)
Mom to Sammy (Nov 2004), Abby (Jun 2006)
PMEmail Poster
MomToJade&Jordan
Posted: Sep 30 2007, 10:34 AM
Quote Post

I went to Longhorn Steakhouse for dinner last night with the girls. My brother works there a couple of times a week (Still working on his Masters tongue.gif ) and a really good friend does as well. They had the game on so the girls and I got in our Nole gear and went up there. Anyway I had the salmon with double veggies for dinner and the house salad. Couple of pieces of bread as well, but I was able to stop myself from eating the whole loaf. Didn't excercise yesterday. Just didn't get the time and kidszone is closed at the gym for the weekend for some renovation. I made up for it today when I did my Dancing with the Stars workout video. I weigh in tomorrow so hopefully we shall see a loss.

--------------------

luvmykids
Posted: Sep 30 2007, 10:39 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 3,038

You're doing great...keep it up! thumb.gif

Do you feel a difference yet, as in more energy, etc?
PMEmail Poster
MomToJade&Jordan
Posted: Sep 30 2007, 10:46 AM
Quote Post

I just feel better all around. There is more energy and my skin is even looking better. I'm still on the BP medicine from after Jordan was born, but I've had some really great BP numbers. They have a machine right there at the gym so I can monitor it. I'm really hoping that with the weight loss and the exsercise I can get off the medicine. I have this really great mindset right now and I'm determined to keep it going. happy.gif

--------------------

luvmykids
Posted: Sep 30 2007, 11:45 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 3,038

You have a great mindset, I know you can do it hug.gif
PMEmail Poster

MomToJade&Jordan
Posted: Oct 1 2007, 03:28 AM
Quote Post

Well I just weighed in.

Last week: 233.0
Today: 226.4

So I'm down 6.6 lbs this week. Go me. I had a feeling it would be a big number since I had AF last week when I weighed in. Total loss so far is 9.5 lbs. redbounce.gif

--------------------

lovemy2
Posted: Oct 2 2007, 04:10 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Group: Validating
Member No.: 8,607

thumb.gif thumb.gif thumb.gif thumb.gif thumb.gif

--------------------
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
PMEmail Poster
MomToJade&Jordan
Posted: Oct 4 2007, 10:17 AM
Quote Post

I love turkey cobb salad. Just got one from Publix and it was really good. I've been excercising everyday and did a step class yesterday. Yeah it kicked my bottom, but I felt pretty good afterward. I have a personal trainer who has set some goals for me. I hope I'm able to meet them. I'm going to try really hard. I can't wait to go to the gym. How crazy is that? tongue.gif

--------------------

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0193 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]