Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Pages: (5) 1 2 [3] 4 5  ( Go to first unread post )
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Rocky's Last Measure, ha ha get it? measure? lol!
gr33n3y3z
Posted: Aug 2 2007, 05:11 AM
Quote Post

Doin Good :~

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 822

wow you have a lot to choose from but it seems like your limited also with somethings
Now I continue to eat my regular foods but just took out all the junk I dont eat candy, and gum I cant chew bc the fake sugars make me very sick and I exercise a little over an hour a day do you exercise also? now doing house work and up and down steps all day is exercising its on my sheet LOL
So your finding this is working for you then?

--------------------
Wife to Ed (Redchief)
Mom to Rick,John,Erin and Kaitlin

"Believe 100% in what you see believe 50% of what read and none of what you hear"
PMICQAOLMSN
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Aug 2 2007, 05:40 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 89

I don't do as much excersize as I probably should. Sure I do housework, and I play with the kids, some of it is pretty rough, like when I throw them up in the air and catch them, or run around the park with them...

I do walk for 30 minutes every day though, with the kids. I also garden quite a bit.

I do about 35 ab crunches every day at the parc, I do them lying on the bench while the kids play in the big sandbox.

I do try to do 10 or 15 minutes of the elliptical at night... but usually i'm just too tired to do it and I just crash and burn in bed. laugh.gif

I think it's working out for me. I've lost about 10 pounds these last 2 weeks, I feel so much better health wise. My skin is so much clearer. Not that I had a lot of blemishes before, but it's just so... soft now. cool.gif

I do have a lot to choose from - it's just the combinations, amounts, and timing that I have to be careful of. I can mix and match too. I can have, for instance, 4 egg whites and one slice of cheese instead of 6 egg whites or 3 slices of cheese. Etc. It doesn't have to be only 2 seasonings... as long as the measures are the same, like the serving is either teaspoon, tablespoon or whatever... fill my tablespoon up with whatever the heck I want. lol

--------------------
The richest people don't have the best of everything, they make the best of everything.

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster
gr33n3y3z
Posted: Aug 2 2007, 05:52 AM
Quote Post

Oh thats good then thumb.gif
yeah I like my spices also blush.gif

--------------------
Wife to Ed (Redchief)

"Believe 100% in what you see believe 50% of what read and none of what you hear"
PMICQAOLMSN

Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Aug 2 2007, 10:46 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

I haven't eaten much today, I don't know why. I'm just not hungry. dunno.gif

I skipped breakfast, maybe that's why...i'm always hungry all day when I have breakfast... dunno.gif

anyhoo, I had a tomato sandwich for lunch today, as well as 3.5 ounces of sliced and fried tofu. I fried it with a little bit of vegetable flavored seasoning, as well as 2 ounces of onion. (about 1\5 of a big one). The kids had leftover dinner from last night.

For dinner, I'm going to have another 3.5 ounces of the fried tofu, to finish off the package... emlaugh.gif and 1.5 ounces of onions. I'm going to have a spinach salad with that, I'm going to slice up a piece of apricot and a strawberry or two... add it in there.

I'm going to cut up the leftover allowed fruit and veggies, and take them with me to the movies tonight. I'm going to see both Transformers, and Harry Potter, with 4 friends (2 couples) so I'll want something to much on while they're pigging out on junk. dry.gif emlaugh.gif

--------------------
The richest people don't have the best of everything, they make the best of everything.

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Aug 3 2007, 05:25 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

This morning, MY scale weighed me in at 169 pounds. I was so excited to be in another "decade"... lol

but the clinic scale one again is two pounds higher, and weighed me in at 171.0.

This morning, I had some oatmeal that I'd bought from the clinic.

Last night, I brought the veggies and my leftover half\apple with me to the movies - but we ended up only seeing Transformers (AWESOME MOVIE! But definitely NOT for kids.), and we went out to dinner afterwards. The waitress was really nice - she brought me a full sized baby spinach salad, but stripped of the shrimp, dressing, bacon, egg etc etc that comes with it...and only charged me 2.79$ for the side salad price. She brought me lemon slices to queeze on it too. What a fantastic person. happy.gif

I am feeling fabulous. I put on a pair of pants yesterday that I "could" wear last month but were relaly tight on my hips and butt. They fit very nicely last night, and I got some comments from my dh that I thanked him for when we got home. wink.gif

I'm having a friend over for dinner tonight - the girlfriend of a guy friend of ours - my dh is going over to his place with some other guy friends, they'll be having a night of WoW. I may never see my dh again. laugh.gif I love WoW, but my sitter is unavaiable tonight... so I invited the gf over - she HATES WoW.

Oh - for those of you who don't know what WoW is, it's World of Warcraft, a computer game. And AWESOME game. I'm a little sad to be missing out actually. laugh.gif

Oh well. I'll be making... probably a roast... but maybe chicken. I don't know. smile.gif

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
gr33n3y3z
Posted: Aug 3 2007, 05:35 AM
Quote Post

Ed and Rick play that online with other ppl. from all over the world
Its a good game

--------------------
Wife to Ed (Redchief)

PMICQAOLMSN
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Aug 3 2007, 05:51 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

QUOTE (gr33n3y3z @ Aug 3 2007, 08:35 AM)
Ed and Rick play that online with other ppl. from all over the world
Its a good game

I love love love it. happy.gif

I'm going to start a new charcter soon... you should give me their nicks... lol

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Aug 5 2007, 06:14 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

I went to a restaurant last night, and had a very plain salad with peppers and lemon in it. I'mnot sure how much it weighed, but from what i've been doing these last couple weeks, it was about 10 ounces. Which is good, since I'd only eaten about 5 ounces of veggies before dinner, knowing I was going out.

My scale said 168 this morning. smile.gif

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Aug 7 2007, 04:14 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

169.4 this morning.

I caved a little this weekend... I had a tiny piece of chocolate. A whole 80 calories.

My waist is now at 32 1\2 down from 33, and my hips are at 42 1\2 down from 45 inches.

happy.gif

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Aug 10 2007, 03:59 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Well I'm down to 166.8 pounds.

I can't believe I've lost 15 pounds.

I'm just about in my goal zone - which is between 163 and 166, and that's the goal for wednesday coming up. I'm so psyched!

I did some work out last night - I did 15 minutes on my elliptical, and I did about 50 crunches, and leg exercises.

Oh yeah baby, oh yeah. I no longer have that big of a bulge n my hips when I put on a thong. emlaugh.gif

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Aug 10 2007, 07:57 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Mmmm Mmmm Delish! I mixed a tbsp of cream cheese with a tbsp of mayo, and used half the mix spread on two slices of toasted bread, added a little garlic powder, salt and pepper, and sliced some zucchini to put in the sandwich.

SOOO good. I might like it better with cucumber though, I was out and hadn't realized it. tongue.gif

I'm going to use the other half tonight to dip veggies in when I get a little snacky. happy.gif

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Aug 10 2007, 09:12 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

So I might be going to a friend's house for dinner tonight, with dh... we're doing potluck. They're the only ones of our couple friends who aren't married. The pressure is on. laugh.gif

I'm either making the meat, or a spinach strawberry salad. dunno.gif I have to wait until they get back to me... lol

We were going to do it on Sunday, but tonight is better for them, but I have students cmoing in from 6 to 8, so it would have to be a late dinner. But they have a pool in their apartment building. laugh.gif

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Aug 11 2007, 08:12 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Boo hiss. Dinner last night was great. All was well... until they took out the Sake...

I LOVE Sake.

I had Sake.

We all had Sake.

We finished the bottle of Sake.

sad.gif

Ah well... I'll get "in trouble" on Monday for sure. laugh.gif

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Aug 15 2007, 05:12 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Blah blah blah. That's what I get for drinking alcohol.

This morning I am at 166.2

My goal for in two weeks is between 156.2 and 159

Let's hope I don't "cheat" on my diet again until then. dry.gif laugh.gif

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster

moped
Posted: Aug 15 2007, 07:32 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,035

Rocky, you have done great - look at the weight you have lost!!!!!

thumb.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Aug 15 2007, 12:13 PM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

QUOTE (moped @ Aug 15 2007, 10:32 AM)
Rocky, you have done great - look at the weight you have lost!!!!!

thumb.gif

I know I know. I'm still tired of eating salad. laugh.gif

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Aug 18 2007, 07:36 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

So I dropped a little more weight. I was worried - I seemed to have plateau'ed... but I'm back on track. happy.gif

Only a few more weeks to go.

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Aug 23 2007, 05:38 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

I'm so excited. MY scale this morning said 159.2. I'm in the 150s!! Of course, the clinic scale didn't say the same thing... 161.8

But STILL!

woohoo.gif

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
moped
Posted: Aug 23 2007, 06:22 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

QUOTE (Hillbilly Housewife @ Aug 18 2007, 10:36 AM)
So I dropped a little more weight. I was worried - I seemed to have plateau'ed... but I'm back on track. happy.gif

What happens in a few more weeks???

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
moped
Posted: Aug 23 2007, 06:23 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

You are doing excellent!!!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Aug 23 2007, 08:01 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

QUOTE (moped @ Aug 23 2007, 09:22 AM)
QUOTE (Hillbilly Housewife @ Aug 18 2007, 10:36 AM)
So I dropped a little more weight. I was worried - I seemed to have plateau'ed... but I'm back on track.  happy.gif

What happens in a few more weeks???

In a few more weeks, I will have reached my ultimate goal, and can start reintegrating regular foods like pasta, rice, potatoes, grapes etc....into my every day diet wink.gif

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
moped
Posted: Aug 23 2007, 08:15 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Well lets see some before and after pics

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Aug 24 2007, 03:27 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

I'll post some later. smile.gif

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Aug 24 2007, 04:02 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Here are some pictures, Jen.

Beginning of August

user posted image

August 13th

user posted image

Today, August 24th

user posted image

Here's a better one from today... less blurry

user posted image

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Aug 24 2007, 04:03 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

I'm just a little dissapointed at having lost some cleavage. emlaugh.gif

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (5) 1 2 [3] 4 5  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0211 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]