Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Pages: (7) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Kelly's Getting Healthy, 2007 Resolution
MyBrownEyedBoy
Posted: Feb 20 2007, 04:45 PM
Quote Post

Just funny!

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,273

Oh, man. I've been bad today. I ate next to nothing for breakfast, then I took Logan out to run errands and stopped by Arby's to feed him because he was starving. And cheese sticks called my name. I ate 6 of them. I'm a bit growl.gif at myself, but it happens. I can't wait to get back to work. It's so much easier at work. I don't have to feed both myself and a picky toddler.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahoo
CantWait
Posted: Feb 20 2007, 06:37 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 28

Look ahead Kelly and move on. Tomorrow is a NEW day. hug.gif

--------------------
~Marie, mom to Robbie, 15 and Anthony, 7 and our newest addition, Mia Eliana~

user posted image

~*~I promise to forget you not, my angels in heaven being watched by our fallen heroes, Dec 23 08, April 1 09, & May 18 09~*~

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
PMEmail Poster
MyBrownEyedBoy
Posted: Feb 23 2007, 06:50 AM
Quote Post

Just funny!

Okay, I've been of the journal wagon for a few days. It's been a rough week and Logan's been trying my patience. I'm back at work, so lets get this party started again.
Early morning - water, 1/2 slimfast bar (my stomach was growling)
Breakfast - yogurt, 1/2 banana, 1 slice bread with peanut butter, water and a diet pepsi.
Lunch - will be shish-ka-bobs (steak, onion and mushroom), grapes, grilled zucchini, water
Snack - slimfast bar, water
Planned dinner - grilled salmon, zucchini, salad, rice

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahoo

Maddie&EthansMom
Posted: Feb 23 2007, 06:58 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 235

QUOTE (MyBrownEyedBoy @ Feb 20 2007, 06:45 PM)
Oh, man. I've been bad today. I ate next to nothing for breakfast, then I took Logan out to run errands and stopped by Arby's to feed him because he was starving. And cheese sticks called my name. I ate 6 of them. I'm a bit growl.gif at myself, but it happens. I can't wait to get back to work. It's so much easier at work. I don't have to feed both myself and a picky toddler.

I did the same exact thing 2 weeks ago! ohmy.gif I love their cheese sticks. I should have known better and I was pretty upset with myself, too.

You have a great menu for today! thumb.gif
PMEmail Poster
Our Lil' Family
Posted: Feb 23 2007, 12:06 PM
Quote Post

We're a Who Dat family!

Member No.: 2,459

Keep it up girl, don't let one slip get you down!!

--------------------
Naomi, Wife to Tim & Mommy to Thomas (7) and Andrew (2)
user posted image
PM
MyBrownEyedBoy
Posted: Feb 23 2007, 01:33 PM
Quote Post

Just funny!

Thanks, everyone. I'm not looking forward to weigh-in, but I'm still going to go. It's been a rough week off. I like being back at work. Eating on plan is so much easier when I can just pack 2 meals and I don't have to worry about feeding a picky toddler, too. Hopefully, I can report a loss tonight. If not, Monday for sure.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahoo
MyBrownEyedBoy
Posted: Feb 23 2007, 04:28 PM
Quote Post

Just funny!

Okay, weigh-in. I'm up 0.3 pounds. But I can and will lose that this weekend. No worries.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahoo
MyBrownEyedBoy
  Posted: Feb 24 2007, 09:43 AM
Quote Post

Just funny!

Dinner last night wasn't grilled salmon. I was beat, it was a rough 10 hour shift at work and Aaron picked up chinese on the way home from the gym. So, I ate a small portion of Chicken Chow Mein and an egg roll. Skipped the rice.

Today's meal plan...
Breakfast - 1 hard-boiled egg, yogurt, banana, coffee
AM snack - diet pepsi, a few bites of a slimfast bar
Lunch - about 1 cup of leftover chow mein, pear, veggies from the caf, water.
Snack will be the rest of the slimfast bar and water
Dinner - now I'm going to grill the salmon and maybe some shrimp. And tonight it'll get done because I have 3 hours extra time this week and I plan to take some of it and leave early today.

This post has been edited by MyBrownEyedBoy on Feb 24 2007, 09:44 AM

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahoo
MyBrownEyedBoy
Posted: Feb 25 2007, 03:37 PM
Quote Post

Just funny!

Breakfast - yogurt, 1 egg, grapes, water
Lunch - grilled salmon salad, lite vinegrette dressing, apple, roll with butter
Dinner, I haven't got a clue, but I need to figure it out soon.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahoo
MyBrownEyedBoy
Posted: Feb 26 2007, 04:19 PM
Quote Post

Just funny!

Breakfast - Grapes, diet pepsi and a bacon, egg and cheese biscuit from the cafeteria. Less fat than McD's, but more than my usual breakfast. I have PMS, I guess I'm allowed to slip occasionally.
Lunch - Grapes, 6 carrots and lite ranch, a slimfast shake, water
Snack - Skipped it because I was WAY too busy at work today.
Dinner - Broiled chicken, steamed asparagus, salad, apple, water.

Activity level.... I took the stairs from the 3rd level of the parking garage to the 6th and I took the stairs from ground level to the 5th floor this morning. I was on my feet for most of a 10 hour shift, hustling and bustling.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahoo
MyBrownEyedBoy
Posted: Feb 27 2007, 08:51 AM
Quote Post

Just funny!

Down 1.4 pounds. Total of 15.4 since I started this odyssey. Feels pretty good. My coworkers are noticing even if Aaron still hasn't said a darn thing. My face is thinning out and I am constantly pulling up and retying my scrub pants. One of my supervisors offered to take them in for me, in another 5 pounds, I'm probably going to take her up on the offer.

Today's meals
Breakfast -- yogurt, 1 egg, a pear
Lunch -- chicken parmesan (I made it last night.), grapes, and a serving of veggies in the caf (don't know what they are yet)
Snack -- I got these cheese curl things that are on the plan, I'm going to try those.

Water, water, water.

Haven't figured out dinner yet, but it isn't even 10am yet.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahoo
MyBrownEyedBoy
Posted: Feb 28 2007, 09:11 AM
Quote Post

Just funny!

Okay, I'm beat. I've worked nearly 75 hours over the past 7 days. I didn't feel like cooking last night so I ordered a pizza. Blotted the grease, but still. Don't feel bad about it though. My sister's been bad for 3 days now and she's having trouble getting back on the wagon. No one here seems too active. And I'm just plain discouraged. I'm still seeing results, but I feel like I've lost my support team. sad.gif
Breakfast - bacon, egg and avocado wrap, water, diet pepsi, 1/2 cookie (homemade by a friend here, couldn't help myself.)
Lunch - applesauce, broccoli, carrots, grilled chicken
Snack - banana
That's the plan anyway, let's see if I can stick to it.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahoo
hoosier momma
Posted: Feb 28 2007, 09:46 AM
Quote Post

Silver Member

Member No.: 6,091

I don't usually post in here, but I would like to encourage you. I think you are doing great and 1/4 of the way there already is awesome. One or two slips along the way is human. You work hard and are an excellent mom, so deserve some slack once in a while. Just take it one day at a time and you can do it. Again, I think you are doing awesome. hug.gif hug.gif

--------------------
Brandy
Wife to Hughie
Mommy to John Robert

user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
MyBrownEyedBoy
Posted: Feb 28 2007, 09:48 AM
Quote Post

Just funny!

Thanks, Brandy. I needed the hug.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahoo

Our Lil' Family
Posted: Feb 28 2007, 11:27 AM
Quote Post

We're a Who Dat family!

Hey Kelly, I feel the same way! I want to encourage and be encouraged but this place is dead. Want to encourage each other?

I'm sorta back on track after my break. I did have a sugar cookie at my neighbors house today though....she's 39 weeks pregnant and trying to get in all the bad eating now before the baby comes and they smelled so darn good! But otherwise my eating today has been pretty good.

You are really doing a great job. I have a feeling Aaron is probably like Tim, they don't notice much. Now if I spent money on a new purse you bet he'd notice! rolleyes.gif But when it comes to weight loss and hair cuts....nope, nada, I have to ask him and then he "notices". So don't let that discourage you!

--------------------
user posted image
PM
MyBrownEyedBoy
Posted: Mar 1 2007, 08:47 AM
Quote Post

Just funny!

Okay, Naomi. We can do it, yes we can!!! cheerleader.gif
Yesterday, my eating habits stunk. I never did make it back to eat my lunch. Worked straight through it. I grabbed a bag of snacks around 2 and scarfed it with some water. Then I had choir practice at 6:30 and just picked up Subway sandwiches for dinner afterwards. I had weigh-in last night as well, didn't lose any, but didn't gain, either. All in all, not bad.
Breakfast this morning was unsweetened applesauce, yogurt (which Lgoan ate half of), water and some baked pasta snacks from my plan.
Logan and I have to go grocery shopping today. Not my favorite thing to do, but necessary. We'll see what I end up eating for lunch.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahoo
MyBrownEyedBoy
Posted: Mar 1 2007, 02:17 PM
Quote Post

Just funny!

Okay, lunch was not my most shining hour. But I'm very pre-menstrual (TMI, I'm sorry) and I'm sure you all know how that feels. I ended up eating an Arby's roast beef sandwich and about 1/3 of Logan's fries. No guilt though, it totally solved my cravings and I'm planning on a vegetarian dinner. LOL.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahoo
MyBrownEyedBoy
Posted: Mar 2 2007, 07:53 AM
Quote Post

Just funny!

Breakfast - 1 bagel with fat-free cream cheese, 1/2 yogurt, 1/2 cup grapes, orange juice
Lunch - it's gonna be a grab and go sort of thing because Logan and I are travelling today. I'll probably throw some carrots, fruit and a protein shake in a bag and eat in the car. Logan will get chicken wherever I decide to stop.

I am so excited to ge seeing my friend Janci today. It's been entirely too long and the last time was 3 days after Logan's open heart surgery. Not happy times. This time we're planning a slumber party tonight with a trip to the aquarium tomorrow. This will be Logan's first time at an aquarium and I can't wait to see what he thinks of all the "shish".

So, I guess what I'm saying is, I'm gonna be not too good for the next two days. Hope the scale isn't too mean on Monday morning.

This post has been edited by MyBrownEyedBoy on Mar 2 2007, 07:54 AM

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahoo
Our Lil' Family
Posted: Mar 2 2007, 08:33 AM
Quote Post

We're a Who Dat family!

Have fun Kelly!!!!!! You'll be fine on Monday!!

--------------------
user posted image
PM
MyBrownEyedBoy
Posted: Mar 4 2007, 09:57 AM
Quote Post

Just funny!

What a blast! I'll post about the trip in GD, but I wasn't too bad. I ate a hamburger and fries for lunch Friday, but had a chicken caesar salad for dinner. Breakfast Saturday was yogurt and fruit, had a philly cheese steak and fries for lunch dinner was carrots, grapes and half a protein shake. I didn't even touch Logan's chicken strips.
Today, I feel rotten. I finally succeeded in catching Logan's cold. Misery. I just want chicken noodle soup. Anyone want to make me some? LOL. Ate a few bites of popcorn for breakfast with my coffee. Nothing sounds good.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahoo
MyBrownEyedBoy
Posted: Mar 5 2007, 12:56 PM
Quote Post

Just funny!

I'm still feeling just slightly better than death warmed over. But here's my day so far.
Breakfast - grapes and coffee
Lunch - water, corn dog, diet pepsi

Weigh in this morning has me down 1.4 pounds since last Wednesday. Not too shabby for a lousy weekend.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahoo
MyBrownEyedBoy
Posted: Mar 5 2007, 06:31 PM
Quote Post

Just funny!

Okay, dinner was right on track. I had 4 ounces of salmon (yummy, it's the only fish I really like) and 1 cup of steamed green beans (fresh ones). I can't wait for the farmer's market to open back up. But that won't happen until June. Sometimes it's such a pain to live in a northern area.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahoo
coasterqueen
Posted: Mar 6 2007, 06:25 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 236

QUOTE (MyBrownEyedBoy @ Mar 5 2007, 03:56 PM)
I'm still feeling just slightly better than death warmed over. But here's my day so far.
Breakfast - grapes and coffee
Lunch - water, corn dog, diet pepsi

Weigh in this morning has me down 1.4 pounds since last Wednesday. Not too shabby for a lousy weekend.

Woohoo! Congrats on your weight loss. thumb.gif

--------------------
~*Karen*~
wife to hubby, Ryan Douglas
mommy to Kylie (9) and Megan (6.5)
and furbabies Gavin, Buster, Sox, and Hailey

PMEmail Poster
MyBrownEyedBoy
Posted: Mar 7 2007, 08:01 AM
Quote Post

Just funny!

WI again today. Breakfast was grapes, yogurt water and a bite of Logan's eggo waffle. blush.gif Hopefully I can report another loss.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahoo
CantWait
Posted: Mar 7 2007, 08:50 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 28

QUOTE (MyBrownEyedBoy @ Mar 7 2007, 01:01 PM)
WI again today. Breakfast was grapes, yogurt water and a bite of Logan's eggo waffle. blush.gif Hopefully I can report another loss.

Good Luck Kelly. smile.gif

--------------------
~Marie, mom to Robbie, 15 and Anthony, 7 and our newest addition, Mia Eliana~

user posted image

~*~I promise to forget you not, my angels in heaven being watched by our fallen heroes, Dec 23 08, April 1 09, & May 18 09~*~

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (7) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0200 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]