Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Pages: (32) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Booey's New Lifestyle Changes, Journal
3_call_me_mama
Posted: Feb 10 2006, 10:49 AM
Quote Post

Waiting for sun!

Group: Members
Member No.: 254

WTG Terri! I see you are getting your workoutrs in ! Great job! Also wtg on trygni to make teh healthier changes. Was teh couscous filling? I'm so leary of some pasta type things as i tend to feel hungry shortly after ratehr than much later.. wierd I know!)

I've been on my gazell for 15 minutes each night (abotu 1.2-1.4 miles) its gettin geasier but it's starting to hurt my knees. So I have to stretch more first !

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterAOLYahooMSN
booey2
  Posted: Feb 10 2006, 10:51 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 101

QUOTE (cam&kat's_mom @ Feb 10 2006, 01:49 PM)
WTG Terri! I see you are getting your workoutrs in ! Great job! Also wtg on trygni to make teh healthier changes. Was teh couscous filling? I'm so leary of some pasta type things as i tend to feel hungry shortly after ratehr than much later.. wierd I know!)

I've been on my gazell for 15 minutes each night (abotu 1.2-1.4 miles) its gettin geasier but it's starting to hurt my knees. So I have to stretch more first !

Thanks, I find the couscous is filling enough for me. As for your kness hurting stretching will help and the more you use the gazelle the less they will hurt. Keep up the great work.

--------------------
Terri

He is in a happier place.
PMEmail PosterMSN
booey2
Posted: Feb 13 2006, 07:58 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Okay, no gazelle this weekend, I did go out for lunch with some of my online friends from my ww board and they have given me a new outlook and resurgence of will to get my butt in gear and shed (don't like the word lose because if you lose something eventually you want to find it again) my weight. I [B]am[/B] going to get on the gazelle tonight, eat my healthy lunch, already had a great breakfast and have an even better supper. I am drinking my water now feel better about myself, I am going to come here every day and post something even if it is just a smilie or wave to say hello. Gotta run and drink my water, I will check in later and post how far I got on my gazelle before I have to stop. thumb.gif

--------------------
Terri

PMEmail PosterMSN

3_call_me_mama
Posted: Feb 13 2006, 10:48 AM
Quote Post

Waiting for sun!

WTG TErri>! I am gonna try teh couscous this week. I'm doign ok on my gazelle. The stretching has helped. And i cut it back to 12 minutes. (So just under a mile) for a coupel days and it's feeling better. Glad you make some plans for yourself. And your right.. when you loose something you tend to try and find it smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
booey2
Posted: Feb 13 2006, 10:56 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Thanks Carrie, great job on the gazelle, take it slow and steady. I had couscous for lunch with canned tomatoes and veggies, yum. Supper is supposed to be pasta but I think I had too much for lunch so I may just have a small salad. Keep up the great work. thumb.gif

--------------------
Terri

PMEmail PosterMSN
booey2
  Posted: Feb 14 2006, 07:42 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Well I got on the gazelle for a mile and a half after trying to do the new Richard Simmons DVD I got but it moved way to fast and DH was in the room so I was totally thrown off and I didn't have enough room to move, next time I am going to make more room in the livingroom and really give it a try. I actually had a ham & cheese sandwich for supper last night with the new Wonder White Plus bread that has the same nutritional or better then the whole wheat.

For breakie (that i am eating now) I have: oatmeal, frozen berries, ff/sf plain yogurt and splenda all mixed together, yum

Lunch is the left over pasta from last night
banana, sunflower seeds

Supper is Pork Chops and something to go along with it.

Off to fill up my water now, have a great day will post again later maybe.

--------------------
Terri

PMEmail PosterMSN
booey2
  Posted: Feb 15 2006, 09:33 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

sleep.gif Okay well after last nights fiasco with Valentines day I really didn't want to eat dinner so I didn't and I brought to work for lunch and I am still not in the mood to eat it so I ordered a big bacon classic combo from wendys for lunch. I know I will pay for it later but I am not very happy right now and am going to eat it. I will get back up on the gazelle tonight after swimming with the boys. I am drinking my water so that is one good thing going on here today. The boss is away so I am able to get here more often. I went looking for a scale on the weekend and they started at $57.00 at shoppers drug mart so I think I will wait a while before getting one, I want a good one that isn't going to break down on me like the last 4 did and we spent about $40 on each of them. Gonna run now as I am just blahblah.gif , will try and check in later.

--------------------
Terri

PMEmail PosterMSN
3_call_me_mama
Posted: Feb 15 2006, 10:31 AM
Quote Post

Waiting for sun!

Keep it up Terri. A little setback just refocuses you!

--------------------
user posted image
booey2
  Posted: Feb 15 2006, 10:36 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Thanks Carrie, I am paying for eating that burger and fries now, I think it is going right thru me TMI sorry. I am ready to refocus and flush that crap out of my system.

--------------------
Terri

PMEmail PosterMSN
booey2
  Posted: Feb 16 2006, 06:53 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Okay, so after the luch from h*ll I went and punished my body even further smash.gif and had pizza and wings after the boys swimming class. I paid for that last night banghead.gif . Also DH is pretty sick and woke up last night coughing his head off at 1am, this startled both Thomas and Matthew because he didn't bother to close the bathroom door where he was growl.gif , so I was up with DH at 1am, then Thomas calls for me at 2am, then just as we were getting settled Matthew yells for me at 3am what a night. I am surprised I can keep my head up this morning. So today I have packed my lunch and am going to eat only what I have with me. I actually have yesterdays lunch and am not going to change my plans. I haven't been on the gazelle, feeling crappy, I think DH shared with me what he has, and I am PMS'ing so it doesn't help. Gonna get back on it tonight, no buts about it. I am off to fill up my water jug, chug a lug beer.gif . I am here three days in a row, gonna keep up my challenge to myself and post at least once a day.

--------------------
Terri

PMEmail PosterMSN
coasterqueen
Posted: Feb 16 2006, 06:58 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 236

((HUGS)) Terri. Keep focused and you will get there. I hate those days like you describe. Just brush them off and think about the rewards you will get from staying on track. hug.gif

--------------------
~*Karen*~
wife to hubby, Ryan Douglas
mommy to Kylie (9) and Megan (6.5)
and furbabies Gavin, Buster, Sox, and Hailey

PMEmail Poster
booey2
  Posted: Feb 17 2006, 06:52 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Okay back at it again. Last night I pushed my butt to get up on the gazelle and did 1.3 miles til Thomas started screaming for me and DH was not feeling well and was standing right beside me downstairs, so off I go up the stairs and all he wanted was for me to sit with him and watch his movie. Agh, kids. So anyway I will get back on there tonight and make up the extra .2 miles. I did do my mile in about 10 minutes which I have never done before so that is great for me. I ended up having a tuna sandwich and a grilled cheese on later when DH decided he wanted dinner at about 9pm. Today is another day, I am getting ready to eat my oatmeal/frozen berries/banana and splenda. Work if very slow right now. I am going shopping tonight so I can restock the fridge with healthy foods and pre-cook some good stuff for next week. I am feeling better already just thinking about getting my act together. Keep up the great work losers. Off to fill up my water container. I will check in later.

--------------------
Terri

PMEmail PosterMSN
coasterqueen
Posted: Feb 17 2006, 06:31 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Great job Terri for getting on the gazelle! Have fun restocking the fridge with healthy yummy foods. Keep up the good work. thumb.gif

--------------------
~*Karen*~

PMEmail Poster
booey2
Posted: Feb 18 2006, 02:02 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Thanks Karen, I did get lots of good stuff last night and the fridge is ready to go. I am going to make some roasted chick peas and stop eating the chips and junk. I got on my gazelle today for 1.73 miles and am going to start journalling my food again. Gotta run and get some water and play with Thomas - he is driving me nuts right now. wacko.gif

--------------------
Terri

PMEmail PosterMSN

coasterqueen
Posted: Feb 18 2006, 06:15 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Congratulations Terri thumb.gif You are well on your way to gazelling to the cottage smile.gif.

--------------------
~*Karen*~

PMEmail Poster
booey2
  Posted: Feb 20 2006, 07:15 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Thanks for the encouragement Karen, I stepped on a scale yesterday at the HomeDepot and was quite surprised, no I am not posting my weight just gonna say it is time to get real serious about dropping these pounds to never pick them up again.

Okay, lost Sunday, on to a new day. Yesterday was nuts, DH decided that he over did it on Friday so he needed to rest all day today. I got up early and went out to church with Matthew and that was nice, just the 2 of us. Then back home to housework and being housebound, it was too dang cold to go anywhere. We just played around the house and enjoyed our family time. Today I have decided to start at paper journal again and try and get my handle back on what I am eating. I love these journals here but it just isn't the same. I am not giving these up, I will just do both.

So for breakie today I had oatmeal, ff yogurt plain with berries and splenda, a coffee with milk and splenda, a banana

Lunch is diced tomatoes, couscous and peas, carrotts and dip, a banana and apple for snacks.

Supper will most likely be wholewheat pasta and veggies.

Gonna go now and get some water, chug a lug.

Terri

--------------------
Terri

PMEmail PosterMSN
ammommy
Posted: Feb 21 2006, 06:32 AM
Quote Post

Happy Easter!

Member No.: 1,117

Terri, it sounds like you are back on track! Keep up the good work thumb.gif

--------------------
Lisa, SAHM to Megan and Alec
PMEmail Poster
booey2
  Posted: Feb 21 2006, 07:08 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Thanks Lisa, things kinda went off the tracks last night.

We ended going out to buy Matthew some sandles to where on his trip with his grandma on March 6th(will post update in general later) and the boys were promised McD's so I didn't order anything and went home and had some tuna and ritz crackers.

Didn't get on the gazelle last night either I was feeling really upset about going to McD's especially when I was just getting myself back on the wagon and he goes and takes the boys there.

Today I am eating my oatmeal/berries/yogurt and splenda, I also had coffee with our new coffee maker, ours broke yesterday morning.

Lunch is a salad with tuna, and assorted veggies and ff honey dijon dressing, an apple, banana and maybe a pita.(3pts), lots of water

Supper is pork chops and veggie couscous and then a nice ride on the gazelle.

Gonna run now and get me some water, have a great day.

Terri

--------------------
Terri

PMEmail PosterMSN
booey2
  Posted: Feb 22 2006, 08:23 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Okay, no gazelle but a bag of bugles instead. I sat on the couch and literally talked myself out of exercising. I think the trick with me is that I need to put my workout clothes on as soon as I get home from work then I am ready to step on the gazelle or exercise at anytime. Tonight I am going to do that. Supper was pork chops but I had roasted potatoes instead of the couscous and am having the couscous with leftover hamburger for lunch. I am feeling better today just waiting on AF to show up today or tommorow.

Breakfast: mini-shredded wheat, banana, milk and splenda
coffee, milk and splenda

Lunch: couscous and veggies, leftover hamburger, apples, vitamins, water

Supper: not sure ? dunno.gif unsure.gif dunno.gif

Gonna run and grab some water, chug a lug.

Terri

--------------------
Terri

PMEmail PosterMSN
booey2
  Posted: Feb 22 2006, 05:31 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Well I did my gazelle for 16 min and 1.5 miles and it felt pretty good, I actually worked up a sweat. I am gonna go eat my dinner, we are having pasta and then get the boys to bed, goodnight I will check-in in the morning.

--------------------
Terri

PMEmail PosterMSN
coasterqueen
Posted: Feb 22 2006, 06:22 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Great job Terri! thumb.gif

--------------------
~*Karen*~

PMEmail Poster
booey2
  Posted: Feb 23 2006, 05:50 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Thanks Karen, I actually slept great last night and I think it was because I exercised. So today is looking pretty good.

Breakie: Mini-Shredded wheat cereal, banana and milk, coffee with milk & splenda

Lunch: couscous with left over hamburger, berries and yogurt, 2apples vitamin and water

Snack: pita break

Supper: again not sure, gotta be at the church tonight for Matthew's first reconcilliation at 6:45 so that doesn't leave us lots of time, may have to order in something.

I will definitely be getting back on the gazelle last night, my knee feels great again so I am ready to start pushing myself again. I am aiming for 1.5 miles now and hopefully keep the time down to around 15 minutes. Have a great day and drink up your water everyone. smile.gif

--------------------
Terri

PMEmail PosterMSN
booey2
  Posted: Feb 24 2006, 07:43 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Okay the gazelle got a break last night but DH didn't. blush.gif wink.gif We were out late so I didn't really eat all that well, I had nachos with salsa, lowfat chedder, olives and a mayo/bluecheese dip, yummy.

Today:
Breakfast - mini-shredded wheat, banana, milk and splenda, coffee, milk, splenda

Lunch: not sure, berries and yogurt,

Supper: up in the air.

Lots of water.

Gonna run and fill up my water jug. drink.gif drink.gif happy.gif

--------------------
Terri

PMEmail PosterMSN
coasterqueen
Posted: Feb 24 2006, 07:47 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

tongue.gif GO Terri! GO Terri!!! biggrin.gif I would have been lucky to get my dh to do anything last night....lazy bum. rolleyes.gif happy.gif

Now that you got me drinking some water I feel feisty today. happy.gif

Looks like you have a good menu going on too. I need to start having a plan each day. bigthink.gif

--------------------
~*Karen*~

PMEmail Poster
booey2
Posted: Feb 24 2006, 08:29 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Thanks Karen, as far as dh goes he was very lazy last night if you know what I mean. I mean he wanted it but was too tired to do anything, it was 9 days so he kinda needed it. And about the food, I am sorta doing the same thing everyday, just switching up the breakies now having shredded wheat instead of the oatmeal, lunches are what really mess me up. Today I didn't want a salad and all the leftovers are gone so I am having take-out, not sure what yet but where ever they go I will order something. I too am waiting on AF was supposed to be here yesterday, so I gotta keep on exercising and hopefully she will show up. Keep up the great work and glad I could get you feeling feisty again. rolling_smile.gif

--------------------
Terri

PMEmail PosterMSN

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (32) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0301 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]