Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> OMG! Child on Ecstasy! Sick!Sick!Sick!
Crystalina
  Posted: Jul 19 2007, 07:34 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,338

This video freaked me out! I found it on Snopes.com I cannot believe this. I hope they catch these people and take that child away! If she survives that long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is so upsetting so be warned. I'm posting the story but you can get to the video from there. growl.gif growl.gif growl.gif growl.gif growl.gif growl.gif

Story

--------------------
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
My3LilMonkeys
Posted: Jul 19 2007, 07:54 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 2,419

If you read the story on Snopes, they've confirmed who the child was and they no longer believe that she was actually given Ecstasy.

The fact that she is not in a car seat or even a seatbelt (and neither is an infant you can see in the background) is not right, though.
PMEmail Poster
Crystalina
Posted: Jul 19 2007, 09:17 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

QUOTE (brookeandmadisonsmom @ Jul 19 2007, 07:54 PM)
If you read the story on Snopes, they've confirmed who the child was and they no longer believe that she was actually given Ecstasy.

The fact that she is not in a car seat or even a seatbelt (and neither is an infant you can see in the background) is not right, though.

I read the first page or so of posts on it but never finished the entire thread. I went to the link I posted and saw where they were apparently still trying to find these individuals (you'd think the news site would update their info rolleyes.gif ). I'm so glad that they found them. I will go back and read the entire thread. Thanks. I watched the video several times and would never have thought that she wasn't given some sort of drug. I could not see a child that young be able to take someone smacking them on the head and face and never get annoyed. If a child is playing the smacking would pretty much end the game real quick IMO.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN

Crystalina
Posted: Jul 19 2007, 09:29 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

I went back and there are only 2 pages and I read every single post except the last two and that's where it was. blush.gif That is a big relief because watching that my stomach really turned. I showed DH and he just got really quite. It got to him as well.

How can anyone think that is funny? growl.gif

Either way I feel alot better. smile.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
My3LilMonkeys
Posted: Jul 20 2007, 04:16 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 2,419

QUOTE (Crystalina @ Jul 20 2007, 12:29 AM)
How can anyone think that is funny? growl.gif

I have no idea. I personally hope that CPS does an investigation even though there were no drugs - the fact that the 2 children were not in car seats should be enough for them to want to check on their well being.
PMEmail Poster
redplaydoh
Posted: Jul 20 2007, 04:37 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 3,565

I watched the video a few times and IMO there was no way she WASN'T on something.
If she were just playing around rolling her eyes up because she was mimicking something she saw on a horror movie, she would've been laughing because she was getting a reaction from the adults.

If she was just playing then why would the adult say that she shouldn't have take Ecstasy?

It seems like the one squeezing her cheeks and thumping her on the head is to get the girl to "come back around" because she's really spaced out. It seems at one point the adult is getting concerned (for about a half-second).

IMO by the time they found out the identity of the girl, the drugs were long out of her system and nothing could be PROVEN.

That poor child....

--------------------

PMEmail Poster
holley79
Posted: Jul 20 2007, 09:17 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 2,515

QUOTE (redplaydoh @ Jul 20 2007, 07:37 AM)
I watched the video a few times and IMO there was no way she WASN'T on something.
If she were just playing around rolling her eyes up because she was mimicking something she saw on a horror movie, she would've been laughing because she was getting a reaction from the adults.

That's the part I don't understand about it. The child was given something. I don't believe a word of it. You can show my tox reports but they aren't going to show anything because of the length of time that has passed.

--------------------
Holley~ Loving wife to Shawn, (03/22/03), stepmom to Brandon (5/23/88), mom to Annika Lily (12/28/05).
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Anthony275
Posted: Jul 20 2007, 12:50 PM
Quote Post

king

Member No.: 11,092

that story is worse than the 3 boys getting the 2 and 4 year old to learn to smoke a joint
PM
jcc64
Posted: Jul 20 2007, 03:58 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 108

We had a discussion about that "story" last week some time. Let me see if I can find it
Here it is:

http://forums.parentingclub.com/index.php?...3936&hl=ecstasy

--------------------
Jeanne

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride!"
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0228 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]