Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> undressing
ChristineA
Posted: Sep 11 2009, 07:56 AM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 22,756

Lately anika has been really into undressing herself. I had to stop putting her to bed in pants/shirt type pajamas because shed try to get her shirt off and Id go in in the morning and her hand would be stuck in the sleeve ususally behind her head. The past 2 nights though shes also been taking off her sleepers and this morning she had no diaper on, which was a nice wet mess to clean up. Anyone have any advice on what I could try putting her in so this doesn't happen? or how to get her to stop undressing herself? Im thinking the last is impossibl'e as Im sure its a faze shes going through?
PMEmail Poster
bluebear
Posted: Sep 11 2009, 08:02 AM
Quote Post

Silver Member

Member No.: 22,716

Try putting the full body pajamas (with no feet) on backwards so she can't get ahold of the zipper.
PMAOLYahooMSN
ChristineA
Posted: Sep 11 2009, 08:19 AM
Quote Post

oh thanks!! I never would of thought of that
PMEmail Poster

Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Sep 11 2009, 09:51 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 89

Uh...duct tape? dunno.gif

(jk!)

Sleeper backwards is a good idea. happy.gif

--------------------
The richest people don't have the best of everything, they make the best of everything.

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster
holley79
Posted: Sep 11 2009, 01:38 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 2,515

Annika goes to bed with clothes on and wakes up butt naked. Nothing ever worked for us. emlaugh.gif

--------------------
Holley~ Loving wife to Shawn, (03/22/03), stepmom to Brandon (5/23/88), mom to Annika Lily (12/28/05).
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
ChristineA
Posted: Sep 11 2009, 08:13 PM
Quote Post

one morning anika was fast asleep in a giant pool of pee, he must have gotten it off as soon as i put her to sleep and peed so much it all ended up pooling up around her. That was fun to clean up. I put her to bed tonight with her sleeper on backwards, the boyfriend thought I was crazy but its all good haha!
PMEmail Poster
lovingmylife
Posted: Jan 9 2010, 07:52 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 22,920

Hi I am new here , I just want to say I know how you feel But I have the issue of the daytime both my kids as soon as we get home take their pants off they hate cloths . (I like the duck tape idea lol)

I wondered if it was due to being uncomfortable but it doesnt matter what they wear , I come to terms that they just like to be naked rolleyes.gif
PMEmail Poster
julesmom
Posted: Jan 9 2010, 01:24 PM
Quote Post

Bronze Member

Member No.: 323

Put her diaper on backwards too. Or put a onesie on over the diaper, so she'd have to unsnap the onesie to get to the diaper.

My kids never did this, but I remember my mom telling stories of me doing it! rolling_smile.gif

This post has been edited by julesmom on Jan 9 2010, 01:25 PM
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0121 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]