Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Woohoo!, Dropped a couple inches I guess
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Feb 28 2007, 05:52 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 89

I fit in my size 34 inch waisted jeans... imagine my surprise when last night, as dh and I were watching a movie, I was re-organizing my walkin closet, tossing in a bin clothes I don't wear, too big, too small etc... and I came across this pair of jeans my mom gave me a while ago that I'd been saving for just this occasion.... I looked at the tag, thought... nah.... then what the heck, tried them on.

They fit just fine! Not even slightly tight! Not even around my thighs!!

So today, guess what I'm wearing? rolling_smile.gif

I'm so impressed, I wore a sleeveless top today, and it just so happens that when I bend over even a slight bit, my top lifts up in the back, and you can see a bit of my lower back. My jeans are low rise, so it's the "sexy" part of the back... above the butt... anyways... all morning I've been bending over at my hubby, making him laugh, singing JT's Sexyback song..

And I decided I'm going to get myself another tattoo, right in that spot. cool.gif

--------------------
The richest people don't have the best of everything, they make the best of everything.

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster
TANNER'S MOM
Posted: Feb 28 2007, 07:13 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 824

lol... I too think that is a sexy spot. My husband gets on to me for being a roller he calls it. If I am wearing sweats or shorts.. I roll my waist line down to show that spot.

Be warned..a tat there hurts.. It needs to be filled in a bit more and I haven't gotten the gumption to do it again..cause it hurt so bad. They were in the middle of my back and I could feel it like in my kidneys..they said it was one of the most painful along with the inner arm. But I do love it and love to show it off.

Congrats on the inches.

--------------------
PM
lisar
Posted: Feb 28 2007, 07:14 AM
Quote Post

Yes it is I....

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,760

Congrats to you.
PMEmail Poster

Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Feb 28 2007, 07:49 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

Member No.: 32

Oh yes get a tat there my DH loves it and a few others have said how sexy it is. Okay I have to admit mind did not really hurt a few uncomfortable spots but notheing compaired to labor or recovering from a c-section. It was more uncomfortable sitting after though you really have to sit streight. On tip a freiend gave me take some thype of sucker with you like a blow pop or toosite pop something that last and when it starts to hurt or bother you bite on it. Basically it gives you something to focus on.

Oh and congrats that must feel incrediable. You go girl.

--------------------
Di ~ mommy to Kaitlin wife to David
PMEmail Poster
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Feb 28 2007, 11:23 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 89

QUOTE (TANNER'S MOM @ Feb 28 2007, 10:13 AM)
lol... I too think that is a sexy spot. My husband gets on to me for being a roller he calls it. If I am wearing sweats or shorts.. I roll my waist line down to show that spot.

Be warned..a tat there hurts.. It needs to be filled in a bit more and I haven't gotten the gumption to do it again..cause it hurt so bad. They were in the middle of my back and I could feel it like in my kidneys..they said it was one of the most painful along with the inner arm. But I do love it and love to show it off.

Congrats on the inches.

it can't beat the pain from the one just under where my ribcage meets under my chest... now THAT one hurt.

I can't wait...i'm soo excited!!!! Dh just rolled his eyes at me. He has no tats, no piercings, nothing. rolleyes.gif rolling_smile.gif

--------------------
The richest people don't have the best of everything, they make the best of everything.

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0124 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]