Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Can somebody please take the
coasterqueen
  Posted: Nov 28 2006, 06:50 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 236

peanut butter balls out of my face? wacko.gif wacko.gif I'm going nuts here. We spent all of Friday, Saturday and Sunday (literally from sun up to sun down) making candies. It's a tradition in Ryan's family. We make TONS, and I do mean TONS of candy that we give as presents to people, keep some ourselves, etc, etc. My favorite is chocolate covered peanut butter balls. I could sit and eat 2 dozen of them in 10 minutes flat and did quite often when pg with both girls. laugh.gif blush.gif Can't use that as an excuse anymore. rolleyes.gif Dh knows how much I love them and so we made an extra batch this year - which is like 12 dozen extra than the 36 dozen we usually make. rolleyes.gif So of course when we divvy up the candy we got a ton more peanut butter balls than normal. WELL I've been eating them every time I pass by the kitchen. I can't get enough of them. wacko.gif wacko.gif wacko.gif

I BEGGED Dh to get them out of the house, but he won't. dry.gif Can someone please come over and take them off my hands, please? Pretty please? I've already gained too much weight over the holiday and it's only going to get worse til these things are GONE. You try being locked up with chocolate for 3 full days and see how much you weigh afterwards. tongue.gif rolleyes.gif sad.gif

--------------------
~*Karen*~
wife to hubby, Ryan Douglas
mommy to Kylie (9) and Megan (6.5)
and furbabies Gavin, Buster, Sox, and Hailey

PMEmail Poster
gr33n3y3z
Posted: Nov 28 2006, 06:58 AM
Quote Post

Doin Good :~

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 822

I wish I could but I'm sitting here eating Chocolate Covered Pretzels at 9:58 in the morning

--------------------
Wife to Ed (Redchief)
Mom to Rick,John,Erin and Kaitlin

"Believe 100% in what you see believe 50% of what read and none of what you hear"
PMICQAOLMSN
boyohboyohboy
Posted: Nov 28 2006, 07:01 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 3,466

I cant imagine! I too would have eaten them all by now...you have great will power just for having SOME left!
How about just opening the door when ever someone comes near your house, like the mail man, or the neighbors and just throw them out there! consider it good will towards men! hug.gif

--------------------
Stacy, wife to Peter, mom to Caleb, Jakob, and Andrew

PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Nov 28 2006, 07:10 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 89

Yuuuuummmmmmm.....can you post the recipe? Pretty please? emlaugh.gif

--------------------
The richest people don't have the best of everything, they make the best of everything.

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster
coasterqueen
Posted: Nov 28 2006, 07:20 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 236

QUOTE (ZEN Mommy @ Nov 28 2006, 10:10 AM)
Yuuuuummmmmmm.....can you post the recipe? Pretty please? emlaugh.gif

I'll have to get it for you. tongue.gif Ryan's family are very secretive about their candy recipes. rolleyes.gif Seriously, I don't have one copy of any of them, BUT DH made most of the batches this year so I'm sure he remembers. I do all the "dipping" so I can be even closer to the chocolate. rolleyes.gif tongue.gif

--------------------
~*Karen*~
wife to hubby, Ryan Douglas
mommy to Kylie (9) and Megan (6.5)
and furbabies Gavin, Buster, Sox, and Hailey

PMEmail Poster
lisar
Posted: Nov 28 2006, 07:44 AM
Quote Post

Yes it is I....

Member No.: 1,760

I love peanut butter balls. I am gona make some tonight. I havent thought about those in a while. Now I am craving them.
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0132 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]