Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> i am curious...
paradisemommy
Posted: Nov 17 2003, 05:57 PM
Quote Post

Brother/Sister Love :)

Group: Members
Member No.: 142

when you bf #2 - does your body still go through all the pain of your nipples cracking and bleeding or are they broken in from the first one??? laugh.gif or is that wishful thinking? just wondering if anyone knows.. tongue.gif

--------------------
May your troubles be less,
your blessings be more
and nothing but happiness
come through your door.
PMEmail Poster
5littleladies
Posted: Nov 17 2003, 06:01 PM
Quote Post

Lissie

Member No.: 116

With my 2nd I had almost no pain but with my 3rd-OUCH!!!!! I think I was still pretty confident and sure of how to position "things" with my 2nd, whereas with my 3rd it had been almost 3 years. I've heard that some people never have any pain-I sure wish I was one of em'!!! biggrin.gif

--------------------
~*~Jennifer~*~
Wife to Jason, Mom to Madeline, Megan, Brianna,
Alyssa, Kate, and our babies in heaven-Benjamin, 8/13/04, and David, 8/01/07

Jen's Blog
PMEmail PosterMSN
kimberley
Posted: Nov 17 2003, 06:35 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 249

bf #1 was pure pain and torture. i think it was worse than birth blink.gif . it took a good 3 months for me to heal and i felt like he was sucking the life out of me when he nursed. oi.

bf #2 was sore for about 3 weeks cuz he was a vigorous sucker blink.gif . i had only stopped nursing my first about 5 months before he was born.

bf#3 was only sore a couple of days here and there. no cracking or bleeding, just a blister that went away in a few days. and it had been 3yrs 3 mos since i last nursed #2.

my pattern says it should get easier with each subsequent baby.

hth,

--------------------
user posted image mama to Jacob, James, Jade, Kaleigh and Riley!!
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted image

The Administrators of Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators. Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster

Maddie&EthansMom
Posted: Nov 17 2003, 07:18 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 235

my pattern says it should get easier with each subsequent baby

Yippee!! I want it to be easy! I am having dreams of BF this baby and it has been great so far! LOL!! Maddie was hard to BF. I didn't really hurt that bad, but I had to pump a lot at first (and that hurt). I would have felt better if she would have just latched on. sad.gif
PMEmail Poster
MommyToAshley
Posted: Nov 17 2003, 07:30 PM
Quote Post

Happy Spring!

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 2

QUOTE (Tavenmommy @ Nov 17 2003, 08:57 PM)
when you bf #2 - does your body still go through all the pain of your nipples cracking and bleeding or are they broken in from the first one??? laugh.gif or is that wishful thinking? just wondering if anyone knows.. tongue.gif

Is there someting you want to share? Does this mean you are expecting #2? biggrin.gif

--------------------
Dee Dee , Mommy to:
Ashley Marie 9/05/02
Joshua Lee 2/03/00 (Our Angel in Heaven)

user posted imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
paradisemommy
Posted: Nov 18 2003, 12:08 AM
Quote Post

Brother/Sister Love :)

Member No.: 142

rolling_smile.gif lol..no not yet!! i was just thinking...i was cursed with one of these minds that thinks and thinks and thinks ALL the time so plenty of things come to mind and i sit and ponder them for a while and move on..that just happen to be one of the things that came to mind as i was watching taven bf..

another year for us before we start trying again..but i have to admit..i do get baby fever after reading all the pg posts and births... wub.gif

--------------------
May your troubles be less,
your blessings be more
and nothing but happiness
come through your door.
PMEmail Poster
MomToJade&Jordan
Posted: Nov 18 2003, 12:13 AM
Quote Post

Nothing like having a sister...

Member No.: 212

I never had pain with Jade. I think she was a good latcher from the beginning. The only time I actually started to get sore cracked nipples was at the end. It was one of the reasons we decided to wean at 8 1/2 months. It hurt so much and she didn't want to anymore.

--------------------
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take trolls and violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a troll post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.

I've been hugged by Lisa, Kelly, Jennifer, Erika, Jimmie, Nichole, Kimberly, and Tammy. Thanks ladies!
PMEmail PosterAOLYahooMSN
MomToMany
Posted: Nov 18 2003, 03:51 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

I didn't nurse my boys, only Hannah. I never got sore at all. She was an awesome nurser from the beginning. I hope it stays this way for the next one. But you never know, all babies are different.
jem0622
  Posted: Nov 18 2003, 05:43 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 105

With Nathan he was a great nurser and I did have some discomfort (along with a bruised tailbone). I don't know what was worse! LOL.

With Gabe, he had a bad latch and that was tiring...but no pain really. It was a breeze b/c I knew what to do and all.

I hope that this little pea is a good nurser like Nathan!

Julie

--------------------
Julie with Nathan (11) Gabe (8) and id twins Hannah and Olivia (6)

user posted image
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0198 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]