Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Question About Pap Test
Kirstenmumof3
  Posted: Apr 14 2008, 05:13 PM
Quote Post

Calm and Tranquil!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 189

dunno.gif I don't know if this is normal to feel this way or not. I had a pap test done this afternoon, it's been 5 1/2 years since I've had one done and I don't recall feeling this way before. I've got really bad cramps, some spotting and pain on my lower right side. I've had the pain on my right side before, it kinda comes and goes, so I don't think it has anything to do with the pap test. Is it normal to feel this way? dunno.gif

--------------------

user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
jacobsmama
Posted: Apr 14 2008, 05:32 PM
Quote Post

KRISTI :)

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,060

Slight cramping and spotting is normal. Not everyone has it but it is normal.

I hope you get feeling better! I am proud of you for going and getting it done! hug.gif

--------------------

Mother to Jacob & Conner. Wife to Loren
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLYahooMSN
Kirstenmumof3
Posted: Apr 14 2008, 05:39 PM
Quote Post

Calm and Tranquil!

QUOTE (jacobsmama @ Apr 14 2008, 09:32 PM)
Slight cramping and spotting is normal. Not everyone has it but it is normal.

I hope you get feeling better! I am proud of you for going and getting it done! hug.gif

blush.gif Thanks!

--------------------

user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN

Boys r us
Posted: Apr 14 2008, 06:03 PM
Quote Post

Alliebelle & Mommy

Member No.: 378

It's very normal to have cramping!

thumb.gif Kudos to you for going and getting it done, it really is SO important and routine screening can save your life! hug.gif I really hope that you will consider staying on a yearly schedule with your ob/gyn!! You don't always have signs that something is wrong, I was symptom free and had no pain or cramps or bleeding and I had cervical cancer that was found when I was 20 at a routine check-up! I know I'm going on with advice you didn't ask for, but I find myself advocating the importance of yearly exams to everyone when the subject comes up simply because it's a subject that hits close to home for me!

--------------------
NICHOLE
Wife to Rick and Mommy to my 3 loves..Tanner, Braedon and Alexandra MiaBella
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PM
Kirstenmumof3
Posted: Apr 14 2008, 06:15 PM
Quote Post

Calm and Tranquil!

QUOTE (Boys r us @ Apr 14 2008, 10:03 PM)
It's very normal to have cramping!

thumb.gif Kudos to you for going and getting it done, it really is SO important and routine screening can save your life! hug.gif I really hope that you will consider staying on a yearly schedule with your ob/gyn!! You don't always have signs that something is wrong, I was symptom free and had no pain or cramps or bleeding and I had cervical cancer that was found when I was 20 at a routine check-up! I know I'm going on with advice you didn't ask for, but I find myself advocating the importance of yearly exams to everyone when the subject comes up simply because it's a subject that hits close to home for me!

Thanks! And don't worry I don't mind the advice. I've been so focused on my mental health over the last 5 years that I haven't thought about it. Plus I don't have an OB/GYN. But I'm glad it's over and the doctor I saw at the Health Unit was really nice.

--------------------

user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0194 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]