Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Petpeeves..
PrairieMom
Posted: Sep 11 2007, 09:36 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,561

Oh Rae that reminds me, when Dh puts food in the microwave he always asks "how long do I put it in for?"
I DON"T KNOW! put it in for a minute, stick your finger init, if its hot, its done, if not, put it in longer. Its not that hard. Commme ooonnn!!!!
PM
TheOaf66
Posted: Sep 11 2007, 10:12 AM
Quote Post

The Alpha Male

Member No.: 3,764

QUOTE (PrairieMom @ Sep 11 2007, 12:36 PM)
Oh Rae that reminds me, when Dh puts food in the microwave he always asks "how long do I put it in for?"
I DON"T KNOW! put it in for a minute, stick your finger init, if its hot, its done, if not, put it in longer. Its not that hard. Commme ooonnn!!!!

geez Tara, bitter much? unsure.gif

--------------------
Troy, Married to Jennie (Boo&BugsMom), Dad to Tanner("Mini-Me") and Aiden ("Boo Boo").
PMEmail Poster
TheOaf66
Posted: Sep 11 2007, 10:17 AM
Quote Post

The Alpha Male

I know Jennie won't have any cuz I am perfect wink.gif

--------------------
Troy, Married to Jennie (Boo&BugsMom), Dad to Tanner("Mini-Me") and Aiden ("Boo Boo").
PMEmail Poster

lovemy2
Posted: Sep 11 2007, 10:39 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Group: Validating
Member No.: 8,607

QUOTE (luvmykids @ Sep 10 2007, 04:25 PM)
Takes FOREVER to get ready. I mean he is a guy, come on, how long can it possibly take? rolleyes.gif

Yep MOn - mine does that too - except with a twist - whenever we are going out and he is running late or we have to go somewhere shortly after he gets home from work - he takes a shower and that is ALWAYS the time he picks to cut his hair too - AND - he always cuts his hair on the days I clean the bathroom so all those little short hairs end up on the floor and he thinks he cleans them up growl.gif

--------------------
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
PMEmail Poster
momofone
Posted: Sep 11 2007, 01:00 PM
Quote Post

Be Kind

Member No.: 11,030

Stubborness - does not listen to my advice on things.
PMEmail Poster
PrairieMom
Posted: Sep 11 2007, 01:50 PM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

QUOTE (TheOaf66 @ Sep 11 2007, 01:12 PM)
I DON"T KNOW! put it in for a minute, stick your finger init, if its hot, its done, if not,  put it in longer. Its not that hard. Commme ooonnn!!!!

geez Tara, bitter much? unsure.gif

Well, really, How does he think that I figure stuff out? was I born fully equipped with a microwave cook book in my head? rolleyes.gif
PM
moped
Posted: Sep 11 2007, 01:52 PM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 1,035

FOr some reason that made me HOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
moped
Posted: Sep 11 2007, 01:54 PM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 1,035

Ok, Tara you might find this kind of funny.

One night I made hard shell tacos - ya know those?

Well I lay everything out on the island and call him and he says, Ok, what do I do now? How do we do this?

WHAT - you don't know how to eat a darn taco?????

mad.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
PrairieMom
Posted: Sep 11 2007, 01:56 PM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

QUOTE (moped @ Sep 11 2007, 04:54 PM)
Ok, Tara you might find this kind of funny.

One night I made hard shell tacos - ya know those?

Well I lay everything out on the island and call him and he says, Ok, what do I do now? How do we do this?

WHAT - you don't know how to eat a darn taco?????

mad.gif

amazing they can even get their shoes on some times huh? laugh.gif

Then he's always like "why are you talking to me like I'm stupid? " rolleyes.gif
PM
mummy2girls
Posted: Sep 11 2007, 03:36 PM
Quote Post

Thinking of you Spencer!

Member No.: 156

Marcus the other night was in the kitchen with me while i was making stuffed potatoes. i wanted him to fry the onions for the potatoes and he actually looked at me and says how do i do that? Then i told him i need i small scoop of butter he says scoop? and looks at me like i had a second head...LOL.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN
mummy2girls
Posted: Sep 11 2007, 03:38 PM
Quote Post

Thinking of you Spencer!

Member No.: 156

QUOTE (lisar @ Sep 11 2007, 10:23 AM)

Oh and he takes his socks off everynight in the living room and leaves them there.

OMG Marcus does this too. on friday he will come home from work ( he only comes on weekends) and he plops himself down on the couch and then off comes his socks...

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN
redchief
Posted: Sep 11 2007, 04:22 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 800

QUOTE (PrairieMom @ Sep 11 2007, 01:36 PM)

This makes pet-peevedom? You're kidding, right? rolling_smile.gif

--------------------

Ed is husband to Lisa (since 1983)
Dad to Ricky, John, Erin and Kaitlin

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take trolls and violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators. Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail PosterAOLYahooMSN
Maddie&EthansMom
Posted: Sep 11 2007, 05:05 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 235

1. His snoring!
2. He's a workaholic and is never home and yet he wants to run this household and tell me how things should be done. I do them MY way thankyouverymuch.
3. He refuses, flat out goes out of his way to do things the opposite of how I do them
4. He cannot keep his hands off of me (okay, I like this one most of the time laugh.gif )
5. When I'm in a bad mood and need my distance he thinks this is an invitation to #@$@ me off more.

The biggest pet peeve is that he won't upgrade from our FULL SIZED BED to a king!!! growl.gif

PMEmail Poster
PrairieMom
Posted: Sep 11 2007, 05:05 PM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

QUOTE (redchief @ Sep 11 2007, 07:22 PM)
QUOTE (PrairieMom @ Sep 11 2007, 01:36 PM)
I DON"T KNOW! put it in for a minute, stick your finger init, if its hot, its done, if not,  put it in longer. Its not that hard. Commme ooonnn!!!!

This makes pet-peevedom? You're kidding, right? rolling_smile.gif

no, but it reminded me that DH annoys me. rolling_smile.gif
PM

Calimama
Posted: Sep 11 2007, 05:22 PM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 5,538

QUOTE (Maddie&EthansMom @ Sep 11 2007, 05:05 PM)

The biggest pet peeve is that he won't upgrade from our FULL SIZED BED to a king!!!  growl.gif

I'd order the bed while he was at work. emlaugh.gif

This post has been edited by Bellasmommy10 on Sep 11 2007, 05:23 PM
PMEmail Poster
redchief
Posted: Sep 11 2007, 05:38 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 800

QUOTE (Bellasmommy10 @ Sep 11 2007, 09:22 PM)

The biggest pet peeve is that he won't upgrade from our FULL SIZED BED to a king!!!  growl.gif

Aww... he wants to be close! wub.gif
Heheh... We have a queen sized. Either a king won't fit or I'm not allowed to claim the bed... nope, a king won't fit in the room. rolling_smile.gif

--------------------

Ed is husband to Lisa (since 1983)
Dad to Ricky, John, Erin and Kaitlin

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take trolls and violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators. Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail PosterAOLYahooMSN
punkeemunkee'smom
Posted: Sep 11 2007, 07:38 PM
Quote Post

It is a wonderful life!

Member No.: 2,162

QUOTE (Maddie&EthansMom @ Sep 11 2007, 08:05 PM)
1. His snoring!
2. He's a workaholic and is never home and yet he wants to run this household and tell me how things should be done. I do them MY way thankyouverymuch.
3. He refuses, flat out goes out of his way to do things the opposite of how I do them
4. He cannot keep his hands off of me (okay, I like this one most of the time laugh.gif )
5. When I'm in a bad mood and need my distance he thinks this is an invitation to #@$@ me off more.

The biggest pet peeve is that he won't upgrade from our FULL SIZED BED to a king!!! growl.gif

Ok you do realize that he is no dummy and #3 and the whole bed thing totally go hand in hand! rolling_smile.gif And we have a King...it doesn't help! There is just more room for him to move around and put his hands on you rolling_smile.gif emlaugh.gif Trust me! wub.gif blush.gif rolling_smile.gif

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
baby
baby development
"Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here an hour I would die for you. This is the miracle of life.
The Administrators and Moderators of the Parenting Club take trolls and violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions or offensive posts to the Moderators by using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster
Maddie&EthansMom
Posted: Sep 12 2007, 04:50 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

QUOTE (redchief @ Sep 11 2007, 07:38 PM)
QUOTE (Bellasmommy10 @ Sep 11 2007, 09:22 PM)

The biggest pet peeve is that he won't upgrade from our FULL SIZED BED to a king!!!   growl.gif

Aww... he wants to be close! wub.gif
Heheh... We have a queen sized. Either a king won't fit or I'm not allowed to claim the bed... nope, a king won't fit in the room. rolling_smile.gif

Ed, you're right. tongue.gif He is such a snuggler. I love it when I'm trying to go to sleep, but once I'm asleep I want my space.
PMEmail Poster
coasterqueen
Posted: Sep 12 2007, 05:59 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 236

Ok. I just realized I'm a lot like your husbands. Now, there is something wrong with that because I KNOW I'm female. tongue.gif I'd really like to hear what our husbands say about us. happy.gif

I for one am the "it's my way or the highway". I thought all women were like that. tongue.gif I take my socks off in the living room or where ever and leave them there. tongue.gif I put something in the microwave and ask DH "how long?". happy.gif I am a back seat driver. I could go on. blush.gif blush.gif

Pet peeves when it comes to DH:

1. Snores

2. Never tells me whether he really likes something or not - like paint color etc. I end up finding out 8 years later he doesn't like it - so then I change it but still not sure if he likes the new change. kwim? growl.gif

3. Trims his toenails WITH his fingers (not clippers) in my living room then I find pieces later. puke.gif In all fairness he is getting better at this.

4. He sweats terribly in bed. In all fairness we hope we have solved this issue with the new bed we are getting.

5. His bad breath 24/7. In all fairness he IS trying to fix this one now. He really just needs to go get his tonsils out and the doc said it would cure that issue. Ick!

6. His lack of style - and I mean there IS no style. We are fixing this one, too. I just bought him 3 new pairs of shoes (totally out of his comfort style range), a new dress shirt and tie that he would never pick out in a million years. He said for me to go pick out more for him. biggrin.gif

7. His lack of desire to upkeep our home, yard and vehicles. This one bugs the crap out of me more than anything. Well, except #2 - they are right there together.

--------------------
~*Karen*~
wife to hubby, Ryan Douglas
mommy to Kylie (9) and Megan (6.5)
and furbabies Gavin, Buster, Sox, and Hailey

PMEmail Poster
TheOaf66
Posted: Sep 12 2007, 06:02 AM
Quote Post

The Alpha Male

QUOTE (PrairieMom @ Sep 11 2007, 04:56 PM)

mad.gif [/QUOTE]

y'all married them so point the fingers at yourselves laugh.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
lisar
Posted: Sep 12 2007, 06:03 AM
Quote Post

Yes it is I....

Member No.: 1,760

QUOTE (TheOaf66 @ Sep 11 2007, 01:17 PM)
I know Jennie won't have any cuz I am perfect wink.gif

You just keep dreaming boy. rolling_smile.gif rolling_smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
PrairieMom
Posted: Sep 12 2007, 06:09 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

QUOTE (TheOaf66 @ Sep 12 2007, 09:02 AM)
[QUOTE=PrairieMom,Sep 11 2007, 04:56 PM]

mad.gif [/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
y'all married them so point the fingers at yourselves laugh.gif

laugh.gif Its the "Mother" in us. Deep down we gotta take care of somebody. wink.gif laugh.gif
PM
TheOaf66
Posted: Sep 12 2007, 06:26 AM
Quote Post

The Alpha Male

QUOTE (PrairieMom @ Sep 12 2007, 09:09 AM)
[QUOTE=TheOaf66,Sep 12 2007, 09:02 AM] [QUOTE=PrairieMom,Sep 11 2007, 04:56 PM]

mad.gif [/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
y'all married them so point the fingers at yourselves laugh.gif [/QUOTE]
laugh.gif Its the "Mother" in us. Deep down we gotta take care of somebody. wink.gif laugh.gif

well then don't complain about it and isn't that why you have kids? wacko.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Maddie&EthansMom
Posted: Sep 12 2007, 08:45 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

QUOTE (coasterqueen @ Sep 12 2007, 07:59 AM)
Ok. I just realized I'm a lot like your husbands. Now, there is something wrong with that because I KNOW I'm female. tongue.gif I'd really like to hear what our husbands say about us. happy.gif

Same here. My DH is actually the neat freak in our house. blush.gif Unfortunately he's never here to do the work.
PMEmail Poster
MoonMama
Posted: Sep 13 2007, 12:18 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 4,927

Ok since I am up at 2 AM with Brae WIDE AWAKE!!!! growl.gif I'll chime in on this one.

He HAS to DVR EVERYTHING! growl.gif Why can't he watch it when its on? And heaven forbid I watch it without him! growl.gif

If you make the tinyest noise during one of his "shows" he gets so angry and OMG he rewinds it back to way before you made the sound! But he will talk up a storm and bug me for stupid stuff during anything I want to see. And my shows are all "stupid".

The big screen TV! growl.gif growl.gif growl.gif

He throws his clothes all over the bedroom floor, and the da*n clothes basket it 3 feet away!

He can never find anything cause he never puts anything where it goes. Then its "baby do you know where ________ is?" "no I don't" "Can you help me find it?" "NO!!!!!!!" mad.gif growl.gif mad.gif growl.gif mad.gif

When I ask him to do something when he doesn't want to he magically doesn't know how to do it. growl.gif

And the fact that he takes longer to do his hair then I do! And OMG guys he seriously doesn't even need to comb it! He combs, blowdrys, and hair sprays it! blink.gif wacko.gif blink.gif wacko.gif blink.gif wacko.gif blink.gif

This post has been edited by MoonMama on Sep 13 2007, 12:31 AM
PM

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 [2] 3  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0251 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]