Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> He's sick
luvbug00
  Posted: Jan 11 2007, 07:09 AM
Quote Post

awhat!

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,984

So lars is home sick today and I get to go and take care of him. which is fine by me. But the thing is he is SUPER grumpy and so I hope i can make it threw the day without decking him. laugh.gif Why is it when men have the slightest cough or somthing they act like they are dying?? at least the men i am arround do. dry.gif I bet I'll get there and he will be laying in bed wrapped in the covers like a burrito and whining and i will be his water wench...ahh well he's lucky i love him! tongue.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Mya 7-1-00
PMEmail PosterYahoo
lisar
Posted: Jan 11 2007, 07:17 AM
Quote Post

Yes it is I....

Member No.: 1,760

My dh is the same way. He gets sick and the world comes to an end.
PMEmail Poster
TheOaf66
Posted: Jan 11 2007, 07:59 AM
Quote Post

The Alpha Male

Member No.: 3,764

I have to say this is a stereotype, there may be men out there that do that but I am not one, if I get sick I don't want to be taken care of.

--------------------
Troy, Married to Jennie (Boo&BugsMom), Dad to Tanner("Mini-Me") and Aiden ("Boo Boo").
PMEmail Poster

mummy2girls
Posted: Jan 11 2007, 08:02 AM
Quote Post

Thinking of you Spencer!

Member No.: 156

LOL... i think most men are like that( sorry ED) .... us woman(moms) can have walking pneumonia and still eb able to juggle, house, kids, and work. but with men they get the sniffles and they are laying ina fetal postion in bed whining! Marcus warned me that he is a baby when he is sick! he will whine like no other person has ever! worse than a 1 year old when you take away thier icecream!

BUT good news though he is a awesome nuturer and will do anything to make me feel better when im sick... but im sure that will change when and if we get married... he snagged me now he doesnt have to impress me...LOLOLOL

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN
mummy2girls
Posted: Jan 11 2007, 08:03 AM
Quote Post

Thinking of you Spencer!

Member No.: 156

QUOTE (TheOaf66 @ Jan 11 2007, 10:59 AM)
I have to say this is a stereotype, there may be men out there that do that but I am not one, if I get sick I don't want to be taken care of.

Teach Marcus how to do that please!!!!! when he got sick a couple months ago i was going to deck him because he was grinding on my last nerve with his.. moaning!

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN
redchief
Posted: Jan 11 2007, 03:11 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 800

When I get sick I just want to be left alone.

--------------------

Ed is husband to Lisa (since 1983)
Dad to Ricky, John, Erin and Kaitlin

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take trolls and violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators. Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail PosterAOLYahooMSN

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0135 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]