Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Curious.. was i wrong?
mummy2girls
Posted: Dec 3 2006, 12:20 PM
Quote Post

Thinking of you Spencer!

Group: Members
Member No.: 156

Last weekend Marcus had come over and he spent the night. Then the next day we spent it together because we went to my families Christmas party... well on Sunday Aron had come over and as he was sitting there jenna walks up to him and she proceeded to tell him about the day with Marcus. I knew this was going to happen and was worried because i know aron all to well. Well aron in a not so nice voice says to Jenna ..YOU DONT EVER TALK TO ME ABOUT MARCUS!!!!!!!!! the look on jennas face was of saddness and shock! She didnt know what she said was wrong. When jenna left the room i turned to Aron and said in a nice calm voice... Aron you can not talk to jenna liek that. She has to know that she is able to say these thinsg to you. because she is 4 she doesnt know anything is wrong by telling you. he said that he doesnt liek to hear about marcus doing things with jenna. Ok i understand 100 % . but you have to put those feelings aside for a minute and just let her talk about this and then when she leaves the room vent to yourself or whatever! Im fine when Jenna says anything about Bea( arons GF). yes jenna doesnt talk about her much because jenna doesnt see her much. but thats not my fault. if jenna says that she did something with bea then ill listen. I have come to realize its a reality jenna will probably have a step mom but aron hasnt come to that reality. Last night when he came over to see jenna i said something and he told me to shush. I said why is it you can come here and tell me that you and bea went to Jasper for the weekend but i cant tell you something about Marcus? he said because now its hitting me that its now a reality you have BF and you ahve moved on. He is upset that if we do get married jenna will have that fulltime Dad figure in her life. I told him that yes that will be a reality but she knows who her dad is and im not stopping you from taking jenna overnight to spend weekends with you or during the week.

he is just making me feel like a butt that i have a BF but its ok for him to have a GF...GRRRR

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN
luvmykids
Posted: Dec 3 2006, 12:50 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 3,038

Both of you having new boyfriends/girlfriends is just a fact of life. At least one of you (meaning you LOL) is being mature about it. Yes, it sucks to think of your child becoming attached to someone else but Aron should be secure enough to be glad that Jenna has a good guy around and that Aron isn't being replaced.
PMEmail Poster
MyLuvBugs
Posted: Dec 3 2006, 12:55 PM
Quote Post

myluvbugs was here...

Member No.: 2,471

You definately were not wrong about any of it. He's the one acting like an A$$ if you ask me. He's holding on to the past and not wanting you to be happy by moving on with life. He needs to grow up and realize that you and him aren't ever going to be, but that doesn't mean he can't still be a daddy to Jenna. hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif

--------------------
Erika

Momma to Lorelei & Lexi
Wife to Steven
PMUsers Website

mummy2girls
Posted: Dec 3 2006, 12:57 PM
Quote Post

Thinking of you Spencer!

Member No.: 156

QUOTE (luvmykids @ Dec 3 2006, 04:50 PM)
Both of you having new boyfriends/girlfriends is just a fact of life. At least one of you (meaning you LOL) is being mature about it. Yes, it sucks to think of your child becoming attached to someone else but Aron should be secure enough to be glad that Jenna has a good guy around and that Aron isn't being replaced.

exactly thats what im trying to explain to him. I know how hurtful it can be to hear about another mom figure in her life so i know where aron is coming from i just want him to stop making jenna feel horrible about talking about these things:(

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN
gr33n3y3z
Posted: Dec 3 2006, 01:33 PM
Quote Post

Doin Good :~

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 822

you were very right wink.gif

--------------------
Wife to Ed (Redchief)
Mom to Rick,John,Erin and Kaitlin

"Believe 100% in what you see believe 50% of what read and none of what you hear"
PMICQAOLMSN
luvbug00
Posted: Dec 3 2006, 02:41 PM
Quote Post

awhat!

Member No.: 1,984

I antisipate Brad will do the same thing when mya meets whomever i am seeing. She doesn't know either brad or i are dating people yet though.

--------------------
user posted image
Mya 7-1-00
PMEmail PosterYahoo
Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Jan 31 2007, 06:35 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

Member No.: 32

your not wrong HE IS, what an arse. He wants to controll you and have his own life, NOT GONNA HAPPEN BUD, you cant have your cake and eat out to. mad.gif he infurates me.

--------------------
Di ~ mommy to Kaitlin wife to David
PMEmail Poster
MomToJade&Jordan
Posted: Jan 31 2007, 11:08 AM
Quote Post

Nothing like having a sister...

Member No.: 212

I agree with everyone else. The thing is this is the choice he made you know? In fact I know that if and when I get a new man in my life the girls dad is going to act the same exact way. No matter that he was the one who wanted it this way. In a recent conversation that I had with their father he said something about me all ready having someone on the side. Now I ask you how is that on the side if we aren't together anymore? Aron is just going to have to come to terms with the fact that this is going to happen and just get over it. You've moved on Shelly and that's fantastic. It's time he grew up and did the same. dry.gif

--------------------
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take trolls and violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a troll post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.

I've been hugged by Lisa, Kelly, Jennifer, Erika, Jimmie, Nichole, Kimberly, and Tammy. Thanks ladies!
PMEmail PosterAOLYahooMSN
Calimama
Posted: Feb 1 2007, 05:21 PM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 5,538

Def. not wrong! wink.gif hug.gif
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0154 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]