Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> 1st trimester is kicking my butt!, please tell me it gets better!
akelly
Posted: Dec 15 2006, 10:26 AM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,109

So I haven't been all that sick...but I have been so tired...and SOOO moody! I've even had moments where I worry about taking care of Evan and the baby and I've thought to myself that I've ruined both their lives! sad.gif

A lot of it has been isolation because we haven't replaced my car yet. I'm not *that* bad anymore...but I even cried when my MIL left me after 2 days yesterday. When I'm SAD to see MIL go....something's outta whack! huh.gif

The holidays always get to me too. See, I've rationalized *everything* and realize things will get better. I just forget sometimes....like today - Boston is gray and depressing!

Sorry for the vent, esp. during this "jolly" time...just trying to vent "out" rather than "in"...heard its healthier. laugh.gif

Amy
PMEmail Poster
EvesMom
Posted: Dec 15 2006, 02:04 PM
Quote Post

Silver Member

Member No.: 3,293

Girl, I can totally relate! hug.gif It will get better. For me, the tiredness went away just before the second trimester and the hormones settled down a bit. I still get weepy here and there, but not nearly as bad as the first couple months. Hope you start feeling better soon! hug.gif

--------------------
Photobucket
Wife to Rick
Mother to Evelynn & Jesse
PMEmail Poster
3xsthefun
Posted: Dec 15 2006, 02:42 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 227

Yeah, I know what you know. I'm not really that tired anymore, I'm still pretty moody though. blush.gif

I do hope you start to feel better soon. hug.gif

--------------------
Tina wife to Rob (Sept. 25, 1999)
mommy to Kaitlynn (11), Maegan (7) & Ryan (3.5)
PMMSN

DillsMommy
Posted: Dec 18 2006, 03:32 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 4,279

Thats normal, I've been so tired too. And very emotional, I'll cry over anything. It'll get better.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterAOL
MotherForever2043
Posted: Dec 19 2006, 05:47 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 5,945

It does get better, but sometimes it takes different amounts of times for everyone. smile.gif I am JUST starting to feel better. wink.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Mom to~ Esther (7-9-92) Amber (1-28-98) and Jordan (6-15-07)
I've been hit in the Snowball Fight of '07 by:
MoonMama!
PMEmail Poster
akelly
Posted: Jan 3 2007, 11:54 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 3,109

Thanks ladies! Well, the holidays are over and so is first trimester! Yay!

I've been really lucky that here in the Boston area, we haven't really had winter. I hate winter weather - it depresses me because of the cold AND because on crutches, I become a total shut in. But there have still been the dark days, and the holidays...I know some folks can relate to that "I know I'm supposed to be jolly, but when will this END?!" feeling of the holidays. ;-)

I was sick over Christmas, and really wanted to stay home....at least for a day or 2 to try to recover. Hubby just didn't understand and so we went off to the inlaws. We compromised by leaving one day earlier than he wanted, and one day later than I wanted. My MIL showed her displeasure, which really bugged me...it was like she was CLUELESS about how I was feeling. I even made a point of letting her know I'd puked THREE times before leaving home (she only knew of one), but that didn't seem to make her understand.

We have to go back next weekend for our niece's birthday party. I love our niece, but it is AWFULLY soon to have another jolt of inlaws for me...not to mention more travel. {{Sigh}}. Oh well. I should be in better humor at least, since I'm not in first trimester or suffering from a stomach bug!

Thanks for listening!

Amy

PS How do you post pics without using a link?
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0104 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]