Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Jennas Follow up with her ENT surgeon
mummy2girls
Posted: Feb 24 2009, 09:49 AM
Quote Post

Thinking of you Spencer!

Group: Members
Member No.: 156

Jenna has her nose surgery october of 2008 so she is going for her 4 month follow up. Im nervous because the surgery hasnt really improved her drooling. she isnt snoring as much and she is closing her mouth more BUT the drooling is still severe. He says that if there is no imrovement then they may have to look neurological(sp?) GOSH I hope not!!!!!! The app is friday at 9am so wish us luck!!!!

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN
lisar
Posted: Feb 24 2009, 09:50 AM
Quote Post

Yes it is I....

Member No.: 1,760

hug.gif hug.gif
PMEmail Poster
coasterqueen
Posted: Feb 24 2009, 09:51 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 236

Oh gosh, hug.gif hug.gif Let's hope for the best!! thumb.gif

BTW, what type of nose surgery did she have? Megan still sleeps with her mouth open a lot and still has forward tongue thrust movement. They said if her tonsils comes out that may help with the opening of the mouth.

GL!

--------------------
~*Karen*~
wife to hubby, Ryan Douglas
mommy to Kylie (9) and Megan (6.5)
and furbabies Gavin, Buster, Sox, and Hailey

PMEmail Poster

mummy2girls
Posted: Feb 24 2009, 10:11 AM
Quote Post

Thinking of you Spencer!

Member No.: 156

QUOTE (coasterqueen @ Feb 24 2009, 12:51 PM)
Oh gosh, hug.gif hug.gif Let's hope for the best!! thumb.gif

BTW, what type of nose surgery did she have? Megan still sleeps with her mouth open a lot and still has forward tongue thrust movement. They said if her tonsils comes out that may help with the opening of the mouth.

GL!

you know the name of the surgery is so long i can nto remember. I will look in her file i have and see if i can find it... But what they did is they put a tube in her nose and made her ariway through her nose bigger and her air way was so small. So it scraped away some of the linning... YUCK! She had a bloody nose for a good 5 days:( lets just say we had to go on a clothing shopping spree after...LOL. I will ask the surgeon on friday what it is that she has done. The surgeon did the tonisl and adeniod for that reason over a year ago because of her open mouth breathing but that didnt help at all... thats why she had the nose surgery

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN
coasterqueen
Posted: Feb 24 2009, 11:30 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 236

QUOTE (JennasMommy @ Feb 24 2009, 01:11 PM)
QUOTE (coasterqueen @ Feb 24 2009, 12:51 PM)
Oh gosh, hug.gif hug.gif  Let's hope for the best!! thumb.gif

BTW, what type of nose surgery did she have?  Megan still sleeps with her mouth open a lot and still has forward tongue thrust movement.  They said if her tonsils comes out that may help with the opening of the mouth.

GL!

you know the name of the surgery is so long i can nto remember. I will look in her file i have and see if i can find it... But what they did is they put a tube in her nose and made her ariway through her nose bigger and her air way was so small. So it scraped away some of the linning... YUCK! She had a bloody nose for a good 5 days:( lets just say we had to go on a clothing shopping spree after...LOL. I will ask the surgeon on friday what it is that she has done. The surgeon did the tonisl and adeniod for that reason over a year ago because of her open mouth breathing but that didnt help at all... thats why she had the nose surgery

Ah, I see now. I don't know the name of it either, but I've heard of the procedure and know someone who had it done.

GL at the follow-up. hug.gif

--------------------
~*Karen*~
wife to hubby, Ryan Douglas
mommy to Kylie (9) and Megan (6.5)
and furbabies Gavin, Buster, Sox, and Hailey

PMEmail Poster

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0104 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]