Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Tubal? Birth Control?, some questions
Mommy2Isabella
Posted: Sep 14 2007, 04:37 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,075

Sal and I have decided against a tubal or full hysterectomy rather .. we want to have 3 of our own children and then we will adopt!

BUT, I want to use birth control in the mean time ... what is the safeest thing going ?

** Im not trying to start taking it now, just would like to do my research now type thing **

--------------------
Jessica
Wife to Salvador 12.23.05
Mommy to
Isabella 8.8.06 & Isaia 1.2.08 & Ian 8.28.09
PMEmail Poster
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Sep 14 2007, 04:47 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 89

I would probably go for an IUD if you want a long-term birth control without having to deal with it daily, weekly, monthly etc...

I guess you have answers about the condition you have that you're not even supposed to have kids in the first place? Did I miss a post? unsure.gif

I'd love to have more. But.... we've decided it's in our best interest for me to get my tubes tied. Perhaps in a few years, we'll put ourselves "on the market" so to speak and open our home for fostering or adoption.

I've always wanted twins... and I still would... but for the moment, I'm very happy with the kids I'm watchng now. 1 yr old triplets. rolling_smile.gif

--------------------
The richest people don't have the best of everything, they make the best of everything.

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster
moped
Posted: Sep 14 2007, 06:11 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 1,035

Gosh I don't know - the pill? IUD? I am really not sure, I haven't been on anything since I got married and Tom will get hte V when this is over

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster

Mommy2Isabella
Posted: Sep 14 2007, 06:11 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Pregnancy is very hard on my body and Im not supposed to have children yadda yadda yadda ...

I have pretty much given up on listening to the "conditions" my dr. states I have. They seem to add up each time I go.

I don't have a period so that part Im not really worried about, haven't ever had one type thing so ... no biggie there. We are just young and don't want to totally call it quits even thought that is what has been recommended, they recommened it after I had Bella and also just recently with the loss of the twin.

We will adopt, but we don't want to completely call it quits ...

--------------------
Jessica
Mommy to
PMEmail Poster
moped
Posted: Sep 14 2007, 06:13 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Well 3 of your own and one adoption is still lots of kids!!!!

You never get a period?

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
luvbug00
Posted: Sep 14 2007, 06:26 AM
Quote Post

awhat!

Member No.: 1,984

well as i have known for a long time and was reaffermed with this last trial of BC i can not take any estrogen form of BC. Hence i am on the mini pill. I don't know what forms your body can handle but do far I can't complain much. A little more spotting ( which i dunno if you would get) and it doesn't regulate your period ( which you don't have anyway you lucky goose!) But it's progestorne only. I'd ask your dr but if you BF they will probaly stick you on the mini pill anyway. wink.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Mya 7-1-00
PMEmail PosterYahoo
Mommy2Isabella
Posted: Sep 14 2007, 06:49 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

You guys think it is lucky to not have a period ... lol!!!

I suppose it is, I have never had one, Post Partum bleeding was the WEIRDEST thing I have EVER experienced! LOL I was SO CONFUSED, my mom had to go buy stuff for me cause I was at a loss ... so many varietys ... AHHHHHH!!!

--------------------
Jessica
Mommy to
PMEmail Poster
moped
Posted: Sep 14 2007, 06:53 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

QUOTE (Mommy2Isabella @ Sep 14 2007, 09:49 AM)
You guys think it is lucky to not have a period ... lol!!!

I suppose it is, I have never had one, Post Partum bleeding was the WEIRDEST thing I have EVER experienced! LOL I was SO CONFUSED, my mom had to go buy stuff for me cause I was at a loss ... so many varietys ... AHHHHHH!!!

tongue.gif

No I am sure it isn't the best thing in the world as much as I hate having it every motnh!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0157 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]