Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> 30 week check up
Littlejojames
  Posted: Feb 9 2005, 12:30 AM
Quote Post

Bronze Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 529

Hello everyone.

Hope that your all well and your bumps are doing good.

Had my 30 week check up yesterday. with my bloods again sad.gif i hate that

She said that baby is doing very well and is the right way up, and has a very strong and healthy heart beat.

She also said that i have got very good muscle tissue around my stomach area??? Anyone know what that mean? Benefits and so on??? should have asked but with having my bloods done again i just wanted out of there, oh such a wimp.

Also Monday night i was up all night doubled over in pains in my stomach, they started and them would stop for a shirt time then over and over again, Craig started panicing as he thought that i might have gone into labor. When i was telling my midwife yesterday she told me that if i happens again to ring the hospital. Anyone know what it could have been???

Anyway im now at my midwife every 2 weeks till im 36 weeks then its weekly. Oh its getting sooo close wub.gif

--------------------
Lilypie Baby Ticker

Till Jo & Craig meet Smudge XXXX
PMEmail Poster
MomToMany
Posted: Feb 9 2005, 04:56 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

thumb.gif Wow, you're getting so close! Those last weeks can seem like an eternity!

I would think that the muscle tissue means that you'll have no problem getting your flat stomach back after baby comes, lucky you!

As fort he pains, they were probably Braxton Hicks. But sometimes its hard to tell the difference between them and real labor, so it would be a good idea to ring your midwife next time it happens.

coasterqueen
Posted: Feb 9 2005, 05:17 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 236

Sounds like a pretty good appointment overall wink.gif. I have my 31 week one this Friday...I'm sure it will be boring. tongue.gif

I would say the stomach tissue thing is what Mollie said..you'll get your flat stomach back..lucky you! tongue.gif That won't be the case for me, lol.

I agree they were probably BH...I've been getting them a bit stronger this time and even crampy feelings that don't feel like BH and I was told they were normal. Some of them really have me gasping for breath and feeling a bit uncomfortable. rolleyes.gif

It won't be long now. It's funny because for some reason I feel like I'm stalling in this pg when I talk about weeks now but if I talk about my pg in days I feel like I'm getting much much closer! biggrin.gif

--------------------
~*Karen*~
wife to hubby, Ryan Douglas
mommy to Kylie (9) and Megan (6.5)
and furbabies Gavin, Buster, Sox, and Hailey

PMEmail Poster

Littlejojames
Posted: Feb 9 2005, 11:32 PM
Quote Post

Bronze Member

Member No.: 529

Flat Stomach??? Whats one of them?? wacko.gif

Cant wait to see my little smudge (or not so little now)

Got aqua-natel this morning, mmmmmmm lovley splashing around with a load of other pregnant bumps sure it will be fun. its very rare i see anyone where we live who is pregnant so it will be good seeing bumps like mine smile.gif

Bumped into a girl who i went to school with and she is also expecting her first 11 days ago, the hospital is going to induce her on monday (valentines day) wub.gif

Has anyone decided what type of birth there having????

--------------------
Lilypie Baby Ticker

Till Jo & Craig meet Smudge XXXX
PMEmail Poster
MomToMany
Posted: Feb 10 2005, 04:21 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

LOL, I know what kind of birth I want for the next one! It will be as natural as possible, with no unnecessary interventions. I will not be induced, no matter how uncomfortable or miserable I am. Basically, the birth I had with Hannah.

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0103 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]