Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Does anyone speak man?? gentleman??, Because i'm confused as heck!
luvbug00
  Posted: Oct 30 2006, 06:38 AM
Quote Post

awhat!

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,984

So lars is being realy confusing. Basically Lars has always said where he sees us in the future. And where he wants us to end up. I'm good with that. What i'm not good with is this thing he does. I call it "wall building" he says somthing really intence like "i could love you forever" but then immidiatly after he changes the subject. Never takes back what he says but somtimes he says things that are soo hard to interpert. That i need further explination to understand but he won't develop on it. He never says anything like this in the heat of passion ( which may be because we have only kissed blush.gif ) so i don't think he is saying it just to say it. kwim. And it would be easy to kind of just let it go if it were small things but he says stuff that is really ..wow and I am not sure what to think because we haven't even established ourselfs as boyfriend and girlfriend. (I'm not down for labels yet) I don't know. I really want this to work you know. He is an amazing person and I just don't want to pressure him and i want him to feel comfortable talking to me. I know he wants to tell me how he feels and i know he is afraid because he too really wants this to work. i dunno...Can anyone tell me what he may be thinking??

--------------------
user posted image
Mya 7-1-00
PMEmail PosterYahoo
MyBrownEyedBoy
Posted: Oct 30 2006, 07:09 AM
Quote Post

Just funny!

Member No.: 2,273

Maybe he's changing the subject to avoid making you feel like you have to say anything back.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahoo
gr33n3y3z
Posted: Oct 30 2006, 07:31 AM
Quote Post

Doin Good :~

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 822

Just ask what he means by what he says

--------------------
Wife to Ed (Redchief)
Mom to Rick,John,Erin and Kaitlin

"Believe 100% in what you see believe 50% of what read and none of what you hear"
PMICQAOLMSN

mysweetpeasWil&Wes
Posted: Oct 30 2006, 10:01 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 1,474

I agree with Kelly. He probably is feeling a bit insecure for putting so much out there so soon and doesn't want you to feel pressured to use the L word back to him, kwim? It's good he's not taking any of what he says back. Sounds like a good guy. Lisa is smart...just be straightforward and ask him what he means. Making assumptions always got me in trouble! wink.gif

--------------------
Rae SAHM to Wil (4) and Wesley (2) ~ Wife to Richard 10/20/01
user posted imageuser posted image
PMEmail Poster
C&K*s Mommie
Posted: Nov 2 2006, 03:04 AM
Quote Post

President & CEO of the CNCK Corporation

Member No.: 2,622

agreed with coming forth and asking what he means.

--------------------
*~*wife to Christopher for 5yrs~*~
~*~mother to Christian (5) & Kellie (3.5)*~*

PMEmail PosterUsers Website

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0073 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]