Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> our date.., tanks for the segesstions guys!!!
luvbug00
  Posted: Oct 23 2006, 06:45 AM
Quote Post

awhat!

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,984

so my plan was slightly foiled because i told him dress messy and wear sneakers and sweater and that's it. well when we got to the hidden soccar field he goes in his trunk ( as did I ) and we both pulled out our soccar balls. ohmy.gif lol! so then we played that for a bit and then I bust out the football. and he piledrived me several times owww, yet sooo much fun! Then we decided to just relax and he got a blanket from his car ( is this his date or mine geeze! lol) and we star gazed and talked and kissed and cuddled. We talked about Mya and he heard her complaining on the phone the other day and he says she whines just like her mother! blush.gif but he thinks it's adorable. He can't wait till I let him met her and so he can spoil her. But i said not yet. anyway I'm happier then i have been in a long time. Funny thing is when i was 14 i had this boyfriend and i have thought of him all my life. ALL my life and every man has been compared to him. Then i met lars and i haven't given my old flame a secound thought. I'm not letting this one go. wub.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Mya 7-1-00
PMEmail PosterYahoo
CantWait
Posted: Oct 23 2006, 07:36 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 28

iloveyou.gif iloveyou.gif iloveyou.gif Sounds like someone is in LOVE!!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy for you. hug.gif

--------------------
~Marie, mom to Robbie, 15 and Anthony, 7 and our newest addition, Mia Eliana~

user posted image

~*~I promise to forget you not, my angels in heaven being watched by our fallen heroes, Dec 23 08, April 1 09, & May 18 09~*~

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
PMEmail Poster
lisar
Posted: Oct 23 2006, 08:05 AM
Quote Post

Yes it is I....

Member No.: 1,760

iloveyou.gif He is a keeper. I am glad your happy.
PMEmail Poster

mummy2girls
Posted: Oct 23 2006, 09:29 AM
Quote Post

Thinking of you Spencer!

Member No.: 156

I know exactly what you mean! Jordans dad was my true love and it was so hard to give him up and no other guy really amde me forget about him until i met Marcus!

Im glad you had a nice time. and his date which was yours came out to be the same so you guys obviously think alike! wub.gif

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0073 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]