Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> what made you fall for him??
C&K*s Mommie
Posted: Jan 27 2006, 10:15 PM
Quote Post

President & CEO of the CNCK Corporation

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,622

What was it about your DH/SO that made you fall for him? love2.gif And hopefully keep 'falling' for him every day.

When did you know you were 'in love' with him? love2.gif

This post has been edited by nix4noles on Jan 27 2006, 10:16 PM

--------------------
*~*wife to Christopher for 5yrs~*~
~*~mother to Christian (5) & Kellie (3.5)*~*

PMEmail PosterUsers Website
MommyToAshley
Posted: Jan 27 2006, 10:45 PM
Quote Post

Happy Spring!

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 2

I tell everyone that it was when he cooked stir fry for our second date...LOL! But, honestly, I can't really say one particular thing or one particular moment in time when I fell in love... it's the whole package. I will say that I do love that he can make me laugh, no matter how I am feeling. And, he is the BEST Dad in the world! I fall more in love with him as I watch him with Ashley. wub.gif

--------------------
Dee Dee , Mommy to:
Ashley Marie 9/05/02
Joshua Lee 2/03/00 (Our Angel in Heaven)

user posted imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
luvmykids
Posted: Jan 27 2006, 10:46 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 3,038

Oh boy. The night we met I wanted so bad to hate him but just couldn't, KWIM? He was so cocky and charming at the same time, not to mention HOTHOTHOTHOTHOT. Hands down the funniest person I've ever met. A little bit (ok, a lot) of a challenge (I must've played my cards right!). And then he kept showing up everywhere I was and I loved being pursued, especially by him. For the first few months we dated I literally forgot to breathe when he was around, I'd catch myself about to burst b/c I'd been holding my breath and didn't even realize it! But more than all that I was just drawn to him.

The exact moment I knew was at a rodeo. He'd gotten hurt and been out of commission for a while and it was his first ride back. It had always been exciting to me but all I could think about that day was what if something happened and it was worse and I just knew I would absolutely die if anything happened to him. On the way home we were holding hands and I was just staring at his hands, they were so rough and strong and still dirty and I loved the way my pale, small, feminine hands looked in his and how safe it made me feel. I looked at him and was trying to figure out how to tell him that I was in love with him and he looked at me and said "I've got something to say and I just want you to know that once I say this I don't think I'll ever be able to stop .... " So there I am, not breathing thinking "He's gonna say it!!!" and he pulls the car over and I'm freaking out thinking he changed his mind and is trying to figure out how to recover and he's just sitting there staring at me and I'm dying and trying not to cry b/c I think it's taken a terrible turn and he's going to say nevermind but then he put his big strong rough hands on my face and told me he was in love with me. If I hadn't been a goner before, I was then. wub.gif

Whats your story, Nicole?
PMEmail Poster

luvmykids
Posted: Jan 27 2006, 10:56 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

It's so funny you posted this, Nicole! I was just tonight thinking about how rotten I feel like things have been between DH and I for awhile and thinking back like that gave me the warm fuzzies again. I haven't had them for a looooong time! So thank you! wub.gif
PMEmail Poster
mommycat2244
Posted: Jan 27 2006, 11:19 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 3,116

I may not have a DH/SO but that story that Monica told absolutely gave me the fuzzies!!! Sorry to say that I've kissed alot of frogs and still haven't found my prince yet!!! So thanks for the story Monica--it gives me hope that there are still kind, compassionate guys out there for the rest of us!!!! tongue.gif
PMEmail PosterYahoo
C&K*s Mommie
Posted: Jan 27 2006, 11:33 PM
Quote Post

It's so funny you posted this, Nicole! I was just tonight thinking about how rotten I feel like things have been between DH and I for awhile and thinking back like that gave me the warm fuzzies again. I haven't had them for a looooong time! So thank you!  wub.gif
I had been thinking the same thing too lately. Ann (camsmom) and I had talked about things along those lines early yesterday morning, and I felt so much yesterday after I got those things on my mind out in the open.

Anyhow, back on track.... my story is rather simple. After 2years of dating (and living together ohmy.gif )- it hit me like a ton of bricks (I was doing the laundry and this thought came to mind) that he LOVED me! It was more of a question mark, instead of an exclamation point at the end of that statement. ME, I thought of all people- ME! I never allow myself to become attached to anyone or anything, and I would rather people not, in turn with me. ((except my girls!! wub.gif )) But I realized that he truly loved me, and I allowed myself to BE loved by him, and in turn I fell into love with him. Does that make any sense? rolleyes.gif

So to answer both of my questions I knew that I loved him, when I accepted the fact that he loved me, and I was okay with that. And I wanted to grow closer to him by being open to loving him. wub.gif And I love his welcoming, charismatic, but gentle nature. He is always very giving and loving. He would go without, for another to have plenty. He is just amazing! blush.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BTW.... Monica & Dee Dee your stories are so very sweet & very touching! wub.gif Thanks for sharing!

--------------------

CAMSMOM1
  Posted: Jan 28 2006, 01:37 AM
Quote Post

The Cam Man is 2 yrs old

Member No.: 2,907

I had been thinking the same thing too lately. Ann (camsmom) and I had talked about things along those lines early yesterday morning, and I felt so much yesterday after I got those things on my mind out in the open.

wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

I met my DH, Justin, when I was 16 years old, and he was 18. I know it sounds cheesy, but I knew he was "the one" the first night we met. We stayed up all night talking, it was such an easy conversation. Everything just flowed and we shared some personal things, and it just felt right. And then he asks me, "Can I kiss you?" And I started laughing! I've never been asked that before, usually it just happens. So of course we kissed, and I could tell, this was HIS FIRST KISS! wub.gif It made it even more special. But the thing that got me, was it felt like I had known him for years...the more we talked, it dawned on me, wow...we just met but we're acting like we've been together for years.

After that night, we were unseperable. And I was going through some rough times in my family. My Mom had just remarried, to my best friends Dad, anyways, times were tough. And he was there for me. I had only known him for 2 weeks when this happened. Most guys would've said, C-YA, you've got problems. But he was not only willing to see past all of that, he was my biggest support. hug.gif

We've been through many ups & downs, the past 8 years we've been together. (married for 3) We had the usual high school break-ups, and we'd get back together the next day type of thing.

He is very romantic. He delievered flowers to me all the time. I remember one time he left work, and parked his car in our school's parking lot, and was holding a dozen red roses....everyone was just starring. I can't even count how many times he's given me flowers. He would write me long love letters. I think one time he wrote me a 15 page letter. I love the fact that he can be so open and emotional with me. We can talk about anything.

We are truely best friends. We always have a good time together. I can be as silly and wacky around him, and he just laughs at me. No matter what we are doing together, we have a good time. We are always dancing around our house. We're so silly together. Justin, Cam & I just love to dance and sing. We make up silly songs and just go crazy! We're weirdo's....but always having fun!

I fell even more in love with him when we had our son. Just seeing him hold Cameron, or play with him, just makes me melt. They are best buddies, and have a strong bond. I can't explain how it makes me feel when I see him and Cameron together. It just feels complete.

I love how generous he is. He is always doing things for others. I love that we share the same faith in God, and have the same goals and dreams. We have the same hobbies, and the same friends. We just mesh well.

I never thought there was such a thing as "soul mates" but I really believe that God made us for each other. Even with the trials and tribulations in our relationship, we both know in our hearts that we love one another and we'll make it through. wub.gif

Oh gosh, here I am writting a novel again! happy.gif

Ann
sunflower.gif

--------------------
~Ann~ Wife to Justin, Mommy to Cam
user posted imageuser posted image
PMEmail PosterAOL
gr33n3y3z
Posted: Jan 28 2006, 07:23 AM
Quote Post

Doin Good :~

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 822

QUOTE (nix4noles @ Jan 28 2006, 02:33 AM)
I never allow myself to become attached to anyone or anything, and I would rather people not, in turn with me. But I realized that he truly loved me, and I allowed myself to BE loved by him, and in turn I fell into love with him. Does that make any sense?

Yes it does
I myself was in the same boat as you nicole
But for me it hurt to love and even more to be loved
as a child I've seen so much death with ppl. that I have loved, It just hurt to much to deal with it anymore so I shut down and just left enough love in but not enough to hurt me so bad.
Ed has changed all that and showed me how to love again and when each of the kids were born the love feeling got deeper and deeper.
I'm still working on it but I have the most understanding,caring and loving guy at myside to still guide me through thick and thin.

--------------------
Wife to Ed (Redchief)
Mom to Rick,John,Erin and Kaitlin

"Believe 100% in what you see believe 50% of what read and none of what you hear"
PMICQAOLMSN
A&A'smommy
Posted: Jan 28 2006, 08:18 AM
Quote Post

Praying For Spencer

Member No.: 243

Well I guess I knew he was the one pretty early on like after being together for a couple of weeks, and officially dating for ONE day it was weird. What made me fall for him was the fact that I could talk to him and he listened to me and didn't judge me for what I thought or felt, and that he actually listened to me and made me feel like everything i said was important. He made me feel beautiful and special, and like I myself was important. He went out of his way to spend time with me and do things with me and that made me love him.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
kimberley
Posted: Jan 28 2006, 08:33 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 249

his eyes! he has sexy, smoldering hazel eyes that dance when he smiles happy.gif
and it didn't hurt that he has a cute tushie! laugh.gif blush.gif

besides the physical aspect, what keeps me attracted to him is his loyalty, willingness to learn (even if he wont admit it), and his love for his kids. wub.gif

this is a sweet post. thanks Nicole. i am gonna go hug dh hug.gif wub.gif

--------------------
user posted image mama to Jacob, James, Jade, Kaleigh and Riley!!
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

The Administrators of Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators. Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster
mysweetpeasWil&Wes
Posted: Jan 28 2006, 08:59 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 1,474

DH and I met when we were 19...he was the biggest flirt ever and had (and still has) this huge smile that just made me quiver at the knees. And he would give me these big bear hugs that made me want to hold on forever. I knew I was in love the minute we met...I know this because I kept a journal back then and still have what I wrote..."I just met the man I am going to marry..."! It took us awhile to get there (9 years later), but my dream finally did come true!

--------------------
Rae SAHM to Wil (4) and Wesley (2) ~ Wife to Richard 10/20/01
PMEmail Poster
kayla's mama
Posted: Jan 28 2006, 08:05 PM
Quote Post

Go Cardinals!!!!

Member No.: 2,015

What got my attention was his smile and eyes. He has a little dimple on the side that is so cute, Kayla also has it, it just melts my heart when he just looks at me and smiles for no reason wub.gif What also gets me is when he smiles and winks. Oh, I just got goose bumps thinking about it.

--------------------
Brandi~~wife to Jason and Mom to Kayla

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
CosmetologyMommy
Posted: Jan 28 2006, 08:24 PM
Quote Post

Aunt Emily and Aidan!!!!!

Member No.: 2,733

Dh and I went to high school together! I actually dated one of his lunch table friends who totally broke my heart! Anyway, a good friend of mine, Kayla had a huge crush on my dh! They were just friends. I came over to Kayla's one day and he was there! We talked and he he told Kayla when I left that he already liked me so much because I was so fun to be around. I did not fall for him until we all went to six flags great america and we rode a ride together. We went on a sat and on thurs he asked me out!

--------------------
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Feb 1 2006, 07:53 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 89

Ok - break out the wine, cuz here comes the cheese.

We met the first time at our parents' summer camp - more like a trailer park for the summer, people don't live there year round or anything. We had the second trailer on one of the streets, his parents got teh spot next to ours. Our moms knew each other from a church organization (Daughters of Isabella), they had just never gotten together on a personal basis, just through the DoI.

Anyways, the first time I met him, I was sitting by the man-made lake at the camp, watching the swimming races that go on every year (the lake isn't very wide, nor deep, maybe 200 feet wide by 8 feet deep? but it's long, and there's a canal... lol) And I was sitting on the ground, trying unsuccesfully to skip stones. Anyways, his mom and him get there, and my mom tries to get my attention, to introduce us... I turn my head, and he's standing a few feet away from me, but the sun is behind him, so all I see is his silhouette... I didn't even see his face - and I went all mushy....felt nautious (butterflies) and everything.

I was 11, he was 13.

Anyways... after a few seconds, he moved out of the sun's path and I saw his face - he was sooo cute! biggrin.gif

We became good friends over that summer - basically both of us were forced to be at the camp, since we both hated it, we'd spend our days either in his trailer or mine, reading side by side, watching movies, or playing cards. I was such a freak - puppy love never went away....this summer friendship lasted years. I'd always be sad when the summer was over, cuz that meant I'd only see him now and then when our moms got together for DoI functions.

Anyhoo - when I was maybe 14, (3 years later) we went out for a walk in the woods (something we'd always done, nothing special) and we walked down to the dump. The dump I'm referring to here is not a garbage dump - it's more of a place for old furniture, tires, old cars, more of a junkyard really. Anyways to get there, there is a little hill you have to go down... muddy and little rocks all over it - and I tripped, and he caught me. So we get to the junkyard, and he picks me up and sits me on a freezer. He's standing between my legs... and we stared at each other for what seemed to be an hour... but it was just a few minutes... it was really intense, I don't think I breathed for the entire time... anyways we started walking back home, and he took my hand. Then he said, "we need to talk about what's going on..." and I said "yeah, we do".

He went on to tell me that he liked me, but he wasn't ready for a relationship just yet. It absolutely broke my heart... I fought tears the rest of the way back to the trailers... he saw I was sad - he said: "you can hit me if you want to" and that made me laugh. Anyways, we spent the rest of that day apart, but we were back to playing cards and reading together the next day. He knew he hurt me - but it was ok, because we were still friends... I was still soooo in puppy love with him, that I didn't care... just being around him was enough for me.

That year, he'd gotten his full driving license, and since he was now 17, his parents allowed him to stay home alone instead of coming to the camp, so that summer, I was CRUSHED when he wasn't at his trailer. I moped that ENTIRE summer. My mom was really worried about me... and that was the summer I decided that I was going to rebel... I got my tattoos, had my ears piereced a couple more times, I started dating my ex, whom my mom HATED. He had the long hair, the guitar, the grungy look etc... lol and I always had Steph in the back of my mind.

Anyhoo - after about a year, steph and I reconnected, purely by coincidence... seeing him at a bus stop hit me like a punch in the gut... I still felt the emotions I felt the years before. We became friends again... and I felt bad for loving one while dating the other... but I didn't leave my ex. After a few more years, I finally left my ex, who'd become incredibly abusive. Steph had gone through so much with me, I called him, really upset one day...he picked me up and we went for coffee. Well me drinkinbg coffee, he had hot chocolate since he doesn't like coffee... and he suggested we go rent a movie to get my mind off the crap I was dealing with... so we went to rent 2 movies... and went back to his parents house to watch them.

We didn't even get past the opening credits on the first movie - instead, we ended up in his shower. emlaugh.gif He'd told me how often he'd thought about me, about what we'd just done, how much he'd regretted hurting me - but that he'd known there was something about me, and that he couldn't bring himself to risk losing it by becoming involved on a non-platonic level back when we were 14 and 16.

I left my ex and moved out from with him and back to my mom's the next, since I didn't go home that night... lol DH and I started talking about moving in together, and about getting married a month later... we moved in together a few months after that, and found out I was pg around the same time we moved in together.

We pushed back the wedding plans (which were going well) until after the baby was born, and then we decided to wait until the summer - then we decided we were going to try for Emilie - so we pushed back the wedding plans again... then we finally set an official date for the wedding... and Whoops - we're pg again. We had already reserved, put deposits, invited people.. so we got married anyways, even though I was 5 months pg... lol

As much of a butt head that my dh can be sometimes, he's the sunshine in my life... and I will never EVER forget that I fell in love with him before even seeing his face... so I know that I fell in true love with his spirit before I did with him.

wub.gif

--------------------
The richest people don't have the best of everything, they make the best of everything.

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster

A&A'smommy
Posted: Feb 1 2006, 09:07 AM
Quote Post

Praying For Spencer

Member No.: 243

awww Rocky that is the most romantic thing I have EVER heard!!! love2.gif bawling.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
coasterqueen
Posted: Feb 1 2006, 09:40 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 236

Dh and I knew each other back from 6th grade. We were friends growing up or should I say drinking buddies amongst the others who were with us. He and his cousin would always take our drink orders and go get the liquor and we'd find places to go party. happy.gif During highschool we hung out a lot and he would even give me rides to school, but we were just friends. It always seemed like I had a boyfriend plus a few others on the side. happy.gif One time when we were cruising the strip with the rest of our crew I was a little tipsy at the time and was going through a break up with my boyfriend. THe break-up was totally my fault, anyways, Dh let me cry on his shoulder, then we started fooling around in the back of the station wagon. Yeah, I know, what a past ey? Well it didn't go to far, but we were so attracted to each other then, but with my boyfriends and his love for one of my ex-closest friends it didn't work out at the time. THEN 2 months after highschool and I was living with his cousin (just friends) we all got drunk one night and after hours of partying he convinced me it was time to go to bed because I was WAY out of it. I told him I loved him, he kissed me and tucked me in bed. I knew then I was totally in love with him, but I didn't know why. I was a mess then. Things started from there and honestly I was going through a really really rough time then and he was the only person there I could really count on. He was there to support me through it without wanting anything in return. He didn't judge me for what had happened at the time or for my past/present with guys. Everyone else always wanted something from me, his cousin whom I lived with included. So at first I fell in love with him for that. He was a rebound relationship that has lasted all this time. wub.gif

BUT the moment I fell completely head over hills was the first time I saw him in SKIN tight (yummy) jeans, a tank top shirt so his muscles (yes he had them at one time, including hair, lol) were showing and his carpenter boots. He was going to work that morning after he had spent the night at our apartment from a party we had had the night before. I just fall head over hills for men with a tool belt and carpenter boots on. smile.gif Wish he'd wear them now, lol.

This post has been edited by coasterqueen on Feb 1 2006, 09:42 AM

--------------------
~*Karen*~
wife to hubby, Ryan Douglas
mommy to Kylie (9) and Megan (6.5)
and furbabies Gavin, Buster, Sox, and Hailey

PMEmail Poster
luvmykids
Posted: Feb 1 2006, 12:41 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

QUOTE (coasterqueen @ Feb 1 2006, 09:40 AM)
I just fall head over hills for men with a tool belt and carpenter boots on. smile.gif Wish he'd wear them now, lol.

IKWYM!!!!!! Once in a while DH puts his on and actually goes to work at a jobsite and I always try to take him lunch or something b/c it's just so totally HOT!
PMEmail Poster
Maddie&EthansMom
Posted: Feb 1 2006, 03:53 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 235

Sweet stories wub.gif

It's funny b/c I've been thinking about this a lot lately, too. wub.gif

Our 10 year anniversary of the day we met is approaching (Valentine's Day) I always tell everyone that cupid shot me in the butt that day. emlaugh.gif

It was also my first day on this particular job...we met at work. He was in the office manager's office chatting with her. It just so happened that I knew her and she is the one who hired me (I used to babysit her kids and so did my grandmother) Anyway, when I walked in her office he stood up and shook my hand. OMG He was SO handsome wub.gif I still remember what he was wearing..it's hanging in my closet. tongue.gif My high school sweetheart and I had just broken up, but I knew in my heart what I was looking for and I was certain the day I met DH that he was exactly what I was looking for. He is charming and handsome and a real southern gentleman....mature beyond his years.

He called me a couple of days after we met and asked me on a date. Our first date was Feb 20, 1996 wub.gif We really hit it off and had so much in common. All of my instincts were right. He was mature and such a gentleman. He is a hardworker and honest and loyal and loving. He cared for me more than anyone has cared for me in my life. He takes care of me and protects me and is the most wonderful husband, father and provider.

I adore my husband. wub.gif I can't believe it's been 10 years. Sometimes I think back to the day we met and how I only dreamed of the day when I could say we've been together for 10 years.

Things happened really fast between us. He told me he loved me after only 3 dates and I just wasn't ready for that. I was only 18. blink.gif We were married in December of 97. I also went thru a time when it just snapped that he really does love me and I really do love him.

We had a really rough start b/c his parents fell ill and his mother passed. sleep.gif But, we are stronger now.

I still get so excited when I think about him walking thru the door at night. I miss him and can't wait to see him.

You did ask for a novel, right?
PMEmail Poster
C&K*s Mommie
Posted: Feb 2 2006, 09:56 PM
Quote Post

I have run the gamut of laughing at your story Karen, to getting teary-eyed at Rocky's and Aimee's stories... wub.gif They are all so incredibly sweet!!! Thanks again everyone for replying, and sharing!!!

--------------------

danahas4monkeys
Posted: Feb 4 2006, 06:27 PM
Quote Post

Silver Member

Member No.: 942

well i had been into him for years lol but we graduated I married got divorced and called him up , we dated a couple of months and he was always good to my then 2 children but I kind of kept it simple not getting him too involved just in case ya know, well one night my dd got really sick and couldnt keep anything down at all it was hours and hours of puking well he drove us to the hospital and stayed with my ds in the waiting room the whole time and they admitted my dd and she was there for like 4 days he was there noon and night the whole time to make sure I was ok and to keep me company, her biological father came for 5 minutes one time! right then and there I knew he was the one! wub.gif

Dana

--------------------
Dana
Mommy to Kimberly 14, Jordan 13, Alexis 7, and Andrew 5
PMEmail PosterYahoo
C&K*s Mommie
Posted: Feb 6 2006, 02:37 PM
Quote Post

well he drove us to the hospital and stayed with my ds in the waiting room the whole time and they admitted my dd and she was there for like 4 days he was there noon and night the whole time to make sure I was ok and to keep me company, her biological father came for 5 minutes one time! right then and there I knew he was the one!  wub.gif 
WOW! Dana, that would have done it for me too. smile.gif

--------------------

moped
Posted: Feb 6 2006, 03:00 PM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 1,035

Ummmmm, well I think it was the sense of humor that really got me - and we seemed to like hte same things and he was older, so I thought I should be with an older man to protect me - We had our first date about 2 weeks before my 30th birthday and I knew that first date I would marry him................I think he knew too

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
C&K*s Mommie
Posted: Feb 6 2006, 11:20 PM
Quote Post

awww... Jen that sounded like what most women want, a stronger, older man to protect her, and to fall in love & know that you are going to marry that person early on. wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

--------------------

Edward's Mommy
Posted: Feb 8 2006, 01:04 PM
Quote Post

I Love Hanson

Member No.: 3,176

It was the last week of high school, and being a senior, I had the last week off of school and was graduating that Friday, (May 24, 2002). I knew that the next step for me was to get a job. So, I went walking up the street and there was a magazine store not that far from home. I went in and started to look around at the different magazines. I am an extremely shy person, so I was very hesistant about asking for a job application. But I bit the bullet and asked for an application. DH (Chris) handed me an application and a pen and I stood at the counter and filled out the application. At that point the only experience I had was baby-sitting and nannying, so I was so sure that I wouldn't get this job. I handed the application back to Chris (now, I didn't notice him one bit) and left. The next day, I was called in for an interview. I went up and spoke to the manager and had my interview. Friday, after my graduation ceremony, I got a call from the manager asking me to come in on Monday to work. I was at that job until last May when I quit to be a SAHM before Edward was born. Chris and I got married Sep. 17, 2004. I found out later that I got the job because he wanted to be with me so bad that he had put in a good word about me so I would get the job. And that is how my met my wonderful husband.

--------------------
~Brandi~ Wife to Chris (9/17/04) - Mommy to Edward (7/15/05)-Preston (5/28/08)
user posted image
user posted image [user posted image user posted image
user posted image user posted image user posted image
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
PMEmail Poster
luvmykids
Posted: Feb 8 2006, 01:08 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

That is so cute!!! wub.gif
PMEmail Poster

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0106 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]