Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> feeling fat :(
kimberley
Posted: Jul 12 2005, 09:48 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 249

i really do love being pg and feeling baby grow... but i can't stand the in-between stage where you just look chunky and not pg sad.gif. i am starting to bulge out of my normal clothes and haven't found any nice pg clothes that i can afford.surprisingly i haven't gained much weight yet... about 7lbs in the past 17wks... which is way better than any other pg i had but the whole seven landed on my "spare tire" area blush.gif

sorry just had to whine and get that out. tongue.gif

--------------------
user posted image mama to Jacob, James, Jade, Kaleigh and Riley!!
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted image

The Administrators of Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators. Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster
MissyKay2005
Posted: Jul 12 2005, 10:22 AM
Quote Post

Silver Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,065

I know what your going through. I still feel fat! Have 2 more months to go and then Baby biggrin.gif I had a littel weight to lose beofre i got pregnant, so i have a goal for next summer , and gosh darnet going to get there this time ....wooohooo!
Hope you feel better soon. That belly will grow quickly wavey.gif

--------------------
Mother of two boys. Brandon, who is 10# and Boden, who is 1#. We have one on the way due in Jan.

PMEmail PosterYahoo
A&A'smommy
Posted: Jul 12 2005, 05:45 PM
Quote Post

Praying For Spencer

Member No.: 243

awww I'm sorry I remember that stage it was sooo rolleyes.gif I hope you get pass this quickly (but not too quickly)!! (((HUGS)))

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN

lisar
Posted: Jul 12 2005, 07:13 PM
Quote Post

Yes it is I....

Member No.: 1,760

I still feel fat after mine. I was wearing a size 3 when I got pregnant. And now 13days later I am wearing a size 5. i just want my clothes back. All of them. sad.gif It will get better after you have the baby. Just remeber why your feeling fat.... That always worked for me

Lisa
PMEmail Poster
Jamison'smama
Posted: Jul 12 2005, 07:16 PM
Quote Post

My Little Loves

Member No.: 214

This stage passes very quickly--hope you can find some clothes soon---maternity clothes just change everything--once you put them on, it becomes so obvious! Hang in there!

--------------------
Brenda, a mom and wife in love with my family

The administrators of Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the moderators. Report a post using the report button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster
Josie83
Posted: Jul 13 2005, 03:12 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 622

grouphug.gif I can't imagine you looking anything but gorgeous . . . I'm sure its all in the mind. it won't be long now till you've got your bump! grouphug.gif xx
PMEmail Poster
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Jul 13 2005, 11:43 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 89

tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

I`ve gained 26 pounds in 26 weeks.... so bleh. emlaugh.gif

--------------------
The richest people don't have the best of everything, they make the best of everything.

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster
Mommy2BAK
Posted: Jul 13 2005, 12:06 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 843

I hope you feel better soon Kimberley. I too hate that in between stage where you don't quite look pregnant. But it will pass, but I don't have to tell you that! LOL tongue.gif smile.gif I am sure you look beautiful!

This post has been edited by Mommy2BAK on Jul 13 2005, 12:07 PM

--------------------
~TAMARA~
Blessed mother to Blakely (7/12/04), Ayden (9/21/07), Addison and Avery (7/2/08)
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
coasterqueen
Posted: Jul 13 2005, 12:09 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 236

((HUGS)) Kimberley. I remember that stage and it's one I didn't like. I never found pg clothes to fit me well, though. dry.gif

--------------------
~*Karen*~
wife to hubby, Ryan Douglas
mommy to Kylie (9) and Megan (6.5)
and furbabies Gavin, Buster, Sox, and Hailey

PMEmail Poster
Mum2b
Posted: Jul 13 2005, 12:39 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 2,195

On Friday I will be 19weeks. I feel exactly like u. I'm at that in between stage. This is my first and I thought at nearly 5months I'd have a defined bump. I just feel fat. But my stomach has started to grow all of a sudden so I'm sure I'll have a little bump soon.

My boobs are growing at a really fast pace though and they're makin me so uncomfortable. I recently bought an F size bra n that's even becoming tight! unsure.gif

We're finding out the sex next week though thumb.gif

xLizx

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterAOL
kimberley
Posted: Jul 13 2005, 03:23 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 249

QUOTE (Mum2b @ Jul 13 2005, 04:39 PM)
My boobs are growing at a really fast pace though and they're makin me so uncomfortable. I recently bought an F size bra n that's even becoming tight! unsure.gif

We're finding out the sex next week though thumb.gif

LOL i have the same problem blush.gif . i am one of those few weird women who really feel embarassed the bigger they get. i am already filling out my D's after i finally got down to a small C blush.gif .

i guess i am just more self conscious about it because it is raging hot here and i have been living in tank tops and shorts and my tanks are getting too short for me rolleyes.gif .

we also find out the sex next week too hopefully! we go wednesday. when do you go?

and Karen, I have yet to find any mat clothes that look right on me. i see all these round glowing women with perfect bellies filling out these clothes beautifully and i look frumpy cuz some part of it is too big or too small rolleyes.gif

thanks for the sweet words ladies wink.gif

--------------------
user posted image mama to Jacob, James, Jade, Kaleigh and Riley!!

The Administrators of Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators. Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster
Julz81
Posted: Jul 15 2005, 06:43 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 1,971

I know exang, i am just getting out of the inbetween stages.. didn't like it at all. but now i am getting big enough for people to tell. I am the opposite of many of you.. my boobs have not gotten any bigger at all, i am surprised about that. Maybe they still will, atleast a little bit since the size i am in now is getting tight but the next size is way to big.. hmm oh well..

PMEmail PosterAOL
mommy_loves_chase
Posted: Jul 25 2005, 06:37 AM
Quote Post

Bronze Member

Member No.: 2,243

i have been in Maternity cloths for what seems forever now and once again i have to ask my cranky old boss for a new shirt cause the one i have now( 3 set of shirts since i got Pg) doesn't fit over my tummy anymore lol, Do you guys have a Pg Resource center where you are? they give out like 7 maternity outfits each trimaster helps with spending all the money on Pg clothes that you wear for a few months and then dont touch again

--------------------
Andrea
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
tracitwinkie
Posted: Aug 14 2005, 01:04 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 2,349

I feel the same way! I am 25 weeks and feeling really chunky! Hang in there smile.gif
PMEmail Poster

Jaime
Posted: Aug 14 2005, 02:38 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 2,360

i know how you feel when you say you feel fat, lol it seems like even some of my maternity clothes are gettin to small! soon enough my little one will be here! Good luck!

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail Poster

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0131 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]