Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Had to get on the moniter today
mysweetpeasWil&Wes
Posted: Apr 28 2006, 11:28 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,474

I had my 33 week appt this morning and I told my doc that I haven't had much baby movement lately. I figured he would say that it was normal at this point and that movement would slow down due to lack of room, but he seemed a bit concerned and asked me to stay for an extra 20 minutes so that he could get me on the moniter. I got scared, only because I didn't get on the moniter until 41 weeks with Wil and was actually induced THAT DAY, because his heartbeat was a bit irregular. But the baby is doing great and my moniter reading came out fine. unsure.gif Big sigh of relief! It's still too early to have a baby! Stay in there little guy!

--------------------
Rae SAHM to Wil (4) and Wesley (2) ~ Wife to Richard 10/20/01
user posted imageuser posted image
PMEmail Poster
ediep
Posted: Apr 28 2006, 11:32 AM
Quote Post

Jason's mommy

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 81

glad everything is ok!!

--------------------
~*~*~*~Edie, Jason 9/23/02, and Emma 11/19/06~*~*~*~

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take trolls and violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a troll post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post
PMAOLYahoo
kayla's mama
Posted: Apr 28 2006, 11:34 AM
Quote Post

Go Cardinals!!!!

Member No.: 2,015

Glad everything is ok hug.gif hug.gif

--------------------
Brandi~~wife to Jason and Mom to Kayla

user posted image
PMEmail Poster

~Roo'sMama~
Posted: Apr 28 2006, 11:39 AM
Quote Post

My two cuties :)

Member No.: 788

I'm glad everything's ok ~ I didn't feel much movement with Andrew at all in those last few weeks. In fact I only felt him moving around for about an hour or two every night and the rest of the time he was pretty still.

--------------------
Sara ~ Wife to Scott, Mommy to Andrew 6-12-05, Alison 2-20-07, and our angel in heaven 4-20-06

user posted imageLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
PM
mysweetpeasWil&Wes
Posted: Apr 28 2006, 11:44 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 1,474

QUOTE (~Roo'sMama~ @ Apr 28 2006, 02:39 PM)
I'm glad everything's ok ~ I didn't feel much movement with Andrew at all in those last few weeks. In fact I only felt him moving around for about an hour or two every night and the rest of the time he was pretty still.

That's what I had remembered with Wil too...but my doc said "it's very important to count how many kicks you have each day"...which I haven't been doing. I'm so busy with Wil that I forget about it, kwim? But at least my doc didn't just wave me aside like it was no big deal. So that makes me happy...better to be safe than sorry.

--------------------
Rae SAHM to Wil (4) and Wesley (2) ~ Wife to Richard 10/20/01
user posted imageuser posted image
PMEmail Poster
Sarah&Mackenzie
Posted: Apr 28 2006, 11:45 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 1,956

Glad to hear everything is going well. I can't believe your 33 weeks already ohmy.gif

--------------------
Photobucket
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo
~Roo'sMama~
Posted: Apr 28 2006, 11:47 AM
Quote Post

My two cuties :)

Member No.: 788

QUOTE (mysweetpeaWil @ Apr 28 2006, 02:44 PM)
QUOTE (~Roo'sMama~ @ Apr 28 2006, 02:39 PM)
I'm glad everything's ok ~ I didn't feel much movement with Andrew at all in those last few weeks.  In fact I only felt him moving around for about an hour or two every night and the rest of the time he was pretty still.

That's what I had remembered with Wil too...but my doc said "it's very important to count how many kicks you have each day"...which I haven't been doing. I'm so busy with Wil that I forget about it, kwim? But at least my doc didn't just wave me aside like it was no big deal. So that makes me happy...better to be safe than sorry.

I forgot to do the kick counts a lot too, but I'd do them when I got worried, and even though there wasn't movement spread out throughout the day there would always be a lot for those couple hours. One time I did get really nervous and called L&D (I think it was after clinic hours or on a weekend) and they told me to drink some ice water and then lie on the couch and count kicks for half an hour, and that got him going.

I agree it's better to be safe than sorry. I'm glad your doctor thinks so too! hug.gif

--------------------
Sara ~ Wife to Scott, Mommy to Andrew 6-12-05, Alison 2-20-07, and our angel in heaven 4-20-06

user posted imageLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
PM
Halo42101
Posted: Apr 28 2006, 12:42 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 3,035

P&pt to you. hug.gif
PMEmail Poster
3_call_me_mama
Posted: Apr 28 2006, 12:48 PM
Quote Post

Waiting for sun!

Member No.: 254

WOW you are getting close!! I remember those late weeks too, having to drink juice and lay stil to count kicks as i rarely felt them with kathleen near teh end. Hope the baby stays put for a few more weeks and that you have a stress free remainder of your pregnancy!!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterAOLYahooMSN

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0132 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]