Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> OH MY!!Where did my babyboy go? Hes growing up....
Jeannie00
Posted: Oct 3 2005, 09:22 AM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,066

My goodness, just all of a sudden at the same time my dear Aiden has started crawling, he just got his first two teeth in, started sitting all by himself, and now he is standing up, (well he pulls himself up on everything). He can get from crawling position to sitting postion and back to crawling anytime he wants now. He is growing up soooo fast. I just cant believe he is now pulling himself up on everything now. Hes just tunred 7 months the 26th. The other night he woke up crying and i got up to check on him and there he was standing in his bed. I was like omg, i woke hubby up cause i was so excited that he was standing now. He pulls himself up on the bed and of course he falls over and he gets sooo darn mad when he falls and he is a strong little bugger. Everytime he falls, he gets right back up and tries again. Hes very strong willed. I just cant believe he is all of a sudden doing all of this stuff. All at the same time. My baby is growing up too fast!!! Hes my last one, i dont want him to grow up . But then again its exciting too. Just had to share this with u ladies.
PMEmail PosterICQYahooMSN

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0192 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]