Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Oh, much better
kit_kats_mom
Posted: Dec 14 2005, 01:28 PM
Quote Post

Cary the Lemur

Group: Members
Member No.: 135

Katherine has been testing me a lot lately. Between that and a week of diarreah from Lauren (because of the augmention that they put her on for the ear infections) I've found I've been a bit...shall we say...testy lately.
K's been on this "you have to come to the bathroom with me" kick. Well, I can't always do that & I know darn good & well that she goes by herself at the daycare. So she gets all peeved then pees on the floor. That's been going on for over a week. The blood boiling anger that I was feeling was being controlled somewhat but I still ended up being pretty snappy & a bit mean to her. I mentioned it to my dr when I went in for the pinched nerve in my neck and he put me on wellbutrion. Today was the first day I took it and even though K has peed on the floor twice and didn't take a nap, I'm ok with that. Not thrilled but I didn't feel the blood pressure rise either so that's good.

So far we've baked two cakes to take to the neighbors for Christmas. 4 more to go over the next few days. It's messy to bake with a 3 year old but we are having fun...that's what counts. Plus we also get to eat the extra hummingbird cakes. mmmmmmmmmm

--------------------
Cary

PMEmail PosterMSN
~Roo'sMama~
Posted: Dec 14 2005, 01:52 PM
Quote Post

My two cuties :)

Member No.: 788

hug.gif I know the feeling. Well not the 3 year old peeing on the floor part but you know. tongue.gif I'm glad you found something that's helping! thumb.gif

This post has been edited by ~Roo'sMama~ on Dec 14 2005, 01:52 PM

--------------------
Sara ~ Wife to Scott, Mommy to Andrew 6-12-05, Alison 2-20-07, and our angel in heaven 4-20-06

user posted imageLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
PM
coasterqueen
Posted: Dec 14 2005, 02:23 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 236

What is that drug? Is it an anti-depressant or what? I swear my blood boils so easily with Kylie and I am just too downright mean to her sometimes it makes me cry. bawling.gif bawling.gif I think I became worse after Ryan left, though. sad.gif

--------------------
~*Karen*~
wife to hubby, Ryan Douglas
mommy to Kylie (9) and Megan (6.5)
and furbabies Gavin, Buster, Sox, and Hailey

PMEmail Poster

kit_kats_mom
Posted: Dec 14 2005, 02:26 PM
Quote Post

Cary the Lemur

Member No.: 135

QUOTE (boogabearzmom @ Dec 14 2005, 06:23 PM)
What is that drug? Is it an anti-depressant or what? I swear my blood boils so easily with Kylie and I am just too downright mean to her sometimes it makes me cry. bawling.gif bawling.gif I think I became worse after Ryan left, though. sad.gif

well, it's original use was to assist in quitting smoking. It is an antidepressant. I was actually perscribed it a few years ago to help me quit sleepwalking. It worked. Another woman I know has a perscription for it to assist in increasing her libido.

--------------------
Cary

PMEmail PosterMSN
jacobsmama
Posted: Dec 14 2005, 04:05 PM
Quote Post

KRISTI :)

Member No.: 2,060

Yeah we give wellbutrin for ppl to quit smoking and for depression both it even can help with weight loss sometimes and yes increase libido where others decrease it...I'm glad to hear your doing better I hope the meds continue to help... wub.gif

--------------------

Mother to Jacob & Conner. Wife to Loren
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLYahooMSN
amynicole21
Posted: Dec 14 2005, 04:54 PM
Quote Post

Mmmm. Ice cream!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 69

Hooray for drugs! I'm so glad it's helping. It will only get better from here, I am sure. thumb.gif

--------------------
user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators. Report a violation using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo
amymom
Posted: Dec 14 2005, 04:57 PM
Quote Post

The kids!!

Member No.: 1,308

I am so glad that it is working for you. WOW it started to work right away that is great.

--------------------

Anne Marie
Mom to Billy & Mary Beth
Wife to Lee

PMEmail PosterAOLMSN
jcc64
Posted: Dec 14 2005, 05:02 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 108

"Whatever gets you through the night, it's allright, it's allright......"

--------------------
Jeanne

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride!"
PMEmail Poster
My2Beauties
Posted: Dec 16 2005, 12:07 PM
Quote Post

My Baby Girls!!!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 467

I'm glad it's working for you! Sorry K feels the need to pee on the floor, but Cary I couldn't help but laughing about it...sorry rolling_smile.gif

--------------------
LeaAnn, wife to Brian (05/21/2005)
Mommy to Hanna Marie (11/14/2003)
Mommy to Aubrey Lynn (05/01/2007)
Step-mommy to Desiree Ann (11/14/1995)
user posted image

My MySpace Page
PM

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0149 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]