Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Im sorry:(
momtobe
Posted: Dec 20 2003, 08:11 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 302

Hi everyone again... Im just laying here bawling.gif I miss Leigha so much. i feel so bad i was not a part of saying good-bye to her sad.gif I was looking through some books and photos and i came upon one of her when she was born. I wish i could scan it but the scanner is by the computer in the family room down stairs. I wish i didnt have so much sad news about everything. All i say is bad news. I feel like i am making everyone sad. sad.gif

I just need my hubby home with me. I have to stop being all stressed as it is not good for my baby. But i feel guilty i am pregnant with 2 babies when Jennifer lost her only child bawling.gif i know i shouldnt be guilty but i just cant help it.

PMEmail Poster
kimberley
Posted: Dec 20 2003, 08:53 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 249

grouphug.gif grouphug.gif grouphug.gif i wish i was closer to you so i could comfort you. i am sorry you didn`t get to say goodbye bawling.gif please know that you are not making us sad... we just wish we could do more to help you and your family. We are very excited about your babies and DH will be home soon to give you the million hugs you need right now. please try not to feel bad and know that we are always here for you. grouphug.gif

--------------------
user posted image mama to Jacob, James, Jade, Kaleigh and Riley!!
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted image

The Administrators of Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators. Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster
paradisemommy
Posted: Dec 20 2003, 11:25 PM
Quote Post

Brother/Sister Love :)

Member No.: 142

grouphug.gif grouphug.gif I wish you were closer too!! I'd come over and crawl into bed with you and give you a big hug!! STOP feeling guilty and just relax..you have to take care of the little ones that are growing in your belly and definitely don't need the added stress. I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason hence you found us at just the right time because God knew that you were gonna need us to get through what you are going through now tongue.gif Don't feel like you always bring us bad new because as someone said before...the news of your twins was so incredibly awesome laugh.gif

hang in there...hubby and Jennifer will be home soon, right?. Try not to think of all the bad stuff right now - have someone rent you a funny movie..like Jim Carey's Liar Liar..that is one of my all time favorites for when i've had a really bad day. Big hugs to you... grouphug.gif grouphug.gif

--------------------
May your troubles be less,
your blessings be more
and nothing but happiness
come through your door.
PMEmail Poster

A&A'smommy
Posted: Dec 21 2003, 11:29 AM
Quote Post

Praying For Spencer

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 243

((((HUGE HUGS))))) do not feel guilty for sharing your news or telling us how you feel that is what we are here for!!! You are a very blessed women and yes what your SIL is the worst thing a parent can go through but dont feel guilty for one thing your right it isnt good for you precious ones. I really wish i could "really" be there for you to give you lots of hugs and help you out!!! if i was rich i would fly out rolling_smile.gif anyways take care sweetheart try and relax a little!!!

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
coasterqueen
Posted: Dec 21 2003, 05:45 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 236

Awww sweetie! I wish I could be there to give you big hugs too!!! grouphug.gifgrouphug.gif It must be hard to have not said goodbye sad.gif I hope you feel better soon, sweetie. grouphug.gif

--------------------
~*Karen*~
wife to hubby, Ryan Douglas
mommy to Kylie (9) and Megan (6.5)
and furbabies Gavin, Buster, Sox, and Hailey

PMEmail Poster

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0069 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]