Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Appreciating DH, Sometimes I still cant believe...
boyohboyohboy
  Posted: Aug 19 2006, 05:48 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,466

I have shared some of this info in the past, but however today I feel rather sentimental, so if you are not in that mood, I dont think I would read on! smile.gif

I never seemed to pick the right kind of guy to date before, and had ended up with the wrong guy again, and found out I was preg. Of course thats the best sure fire way to get rid of said bad guy, in case you ever wondered, they dont stick around....
So after the birth of my son, I turned to my church, and just decided to be happy with a happy healthy baby, and resigned myself to a life with only him and I in it. (that is such a super short version!) Thats when I met my husband. He is the best guy.

I watch him in awe at how wonderful he is with the kids, and how he is tireless in working so I can stay home with them. How he cares so much about other people, and always puts himself last.

I never in a million yrs thought I would be so blesses as to have a husband like him. I look at myself now, almost 35 and I dont feel that old, I dont think I look that old, and I wonder how I got here, at this part of my life, it went so fast.

Sometimes it feels like I am looking inside at someone else's life, not my own.

I just wanted to say how happy I am with the wonderful man, and how blessed it feels to have the family I have always wanted...

to gooey huh!

--------------------
Stacy, wife to Peter, mom to Caleb, Jakob, and Andrew

PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Maddie&EthansMom
Posted: Aug 19 2006, 06:23 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 235

That's a very sweet story. I'm so glad you shared. Too often we are so quick to complain about our spouses and never take the time to think about how much they do for us and how much we appreciate it.

TFS and I'm glad there was a happy ending to your story. hug.gif
PMEmail Poster
CantWait
Posted: Aug 19 2006, 06:26 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 28

You're right. That was pretty sappy.

Glad you shared though. hug.gif

--------------------
~Marie, mom to Robbie, 15 and Anthony, 7 and our newest addition, Mia Eliana~

user posted image

~*~I promise to forget you not, my angels in heaven being watched by our fallen heroes, Dec 23 08, April 1 09, & May 18 09~*~

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
PMEmail Poster

C&K*s Mommie
Posted: Aug 20 2006, 01:44 PM
Quote Post

President & CEO of the CNCK Corporation

Member No.: 2,622

awwww... wub.gif share your stories all you want. Sometimes when things are seeming gloomy, you may look at this and remember the good times and forget about the bad.

--------------------
*~*wife to Christopher for 5yrs~*~
~*~mother to Christian (5) & Kellie (3.5)*~*

PMEmail PosterUsers Website
luvmykids
Posted: Aug 21 2006, 10:19 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 3,038

wub.gif What a sweet story you two have, and even sweeter that you took the time to stop and think about it, and that it means enough that you want to share it. hug.gif
PMEmail Poster

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0084 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]