Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Ick AF
mysweetpeasWil&Wes
Posted: Aug 13 2007, 12:42 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,474

I feel her lurking around the corner...Not sure, but I just feel it. sad.gif I have a bit of bloating, weight gain and I feel moody. sad.gif Plus Wesley is down to only nursing before and after he sleeps. I'm letting him call the shots this time, which is when he wants to be done. But I feel it coming to the end and I'm sad. Last night he woke in the middle of the night and DH brought him into bed with us. It had been a long time since I nursed him in bed, and although I'm EXHAUSTED today from it, I really enjoyed how close we were.

DH and I talked about another baby the other day, because believe it or not, I've had several dreams lately that I was either PG or giving birth. ohmy.gif So strange. I thought we were done, still do at times, but a part of me doesn't want to let go of this "baby" time. Wesley is growing up too fast. bawling.gif He will be 14 months next week!

blahblah.gif Anyway, I'm sorry to ramble about nothing, but I'm feeling really emotional that we could be done BF soon. I never thought I would feel this way, but I do.

--------------------
Rae SAHM to Wil (4) and Wesley (2) ~ Wife to Richard 10/20/01
user posted imageuser posted image
PMEmail Poster
A&A'smommy
Posted: Aug 13 2007, 01:01 PM
Quote Post

Praying For Spencer

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 243

hug.gif hug.gif I'm sorry honey I don't know how you feel (yet) but I can imagine that it must be hard!!! Maybe another baby is in the future for you guys wub.gif wink.gif

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
Calimama
Posted: Aug 13 2007, 01:02 PM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 5,538

It's quite an accomplishment to breast feed this long. You should be so proud of yourself!! I'm sure it's normal to feel the sadness, just think, now you're embarking on a new stage of his life, and I bet it's going to be just as wonderful. hug.gif hug.gif
PMEmail Poster

holley79
Posted: Aug 13 2007, 01:17 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 2,515

Oh I so know how you feel. I tried to wean Annika and she refuses. I guess I'm just letting nature take it's course for right now. blush.gif I can't believe Wes is 14 months old already. Where the heck has time gone?

--------------------
Holley~ Loving wife to Shawn, (03/22/03), stepmom to Brandon (5/23/88), mom to Annika Lily (12/28/05).
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0125 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]