Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Baby Stop Breathing
TiffanyBaby
Posted: Feb 15 2012, 06:35 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 23,640

Hi everyone!

I would like to tell you about this mat i got recently that just about saved my baby's life and im truly thankful for it. My baby was born early and the doctor told us that babies often stop breathing for short periods of time though usually they start breathing again but some don't and this is fatal for the baby. Especially if they are sleeping and don't realize it. This was really dangerous for our baby since she was born premature. I searched online and found this mat, which detects the baby's breath counts and will alert you on a portable parents unit if there's anything wrong. It has warned me several times when my baby stopped breathing so that i could run over and pat my baby, helping her start breathing again.

I'm not advertising or anything, i'm just sharing my experiance and letting others know that there is something that can be done. This really helped me alot and i thought i'd share this with you, here's the website: www.ibabyguard.com Do go take a look!

Cheers!
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0099 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]