Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> how much is your baby eating?, 11 week old
shelbysmom
  Posted: Nov 3 2005, 11:16 AM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,681

Hello! I have a 11 week old and I was wondering how much she should be eating.
During the day she will go from 4 to 5 oz, then at night her last bottle she will down 6 oz. The problem is during the day she will sometimes only go for 2 and half hours till she wants to be fed again! I try to get her to take more, but she won't. She is one of those babies that if she doesn't get fed right away, she will get herself all worked up and scream at the bottle. OVER HUNGRY! Has anyone had this, and any thoughts. I have not given her rice cereal, but man is it temping! Not to help her sleep at night she does great, I just feel bad that she feels that hungry.
Thanks!!! huh.gif unsure.gif

--------------------

PMEmail Poster
Myprecioushearts
Posted: Jan 14 2006, 01:59 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,103

Seems like this was posted some time ago but I was thinking of asking the same thing to sort of compare what babies this age were eating and how much. Caden eats alot of things and a large variety. Could be all those teeth he has already! He started cereal at 3months, one serving at night and then started baby food a month later. Here's his average daily intake....

8am - breastfeeds average 15mins

9-9:30 - he has a handful of cheerios or gerber puffs and 1-2 tablespoons of diced fruit.

10ish-breastfeeds again for @15mins

Naptime

12-1pm-lunch time...he has a stage 3 jar of fruit of some kind, 2-3 wagon wheels or gerber vanialla wafers or other gerber cookie. Along with about 1oz of juice/water from a sippy cup

2-3pm-breasteeds @15mins

Naptime

4-5pm- breastfeeds @5-10mins

6-7-dinner....usually 1 jar of stage 3 dinners or just a veggie, small handful of gerber puffs(veggie) or (veggie) wagon wheels along with 1-2oz of juice/water. Also sometimes I do a spoonfool of diced carrots or green beans. Also if he's still hungry I let him have a few bites of our dinner if it's something he can eat like potatoes, rices, etc. He doesn't actually eat much of it but he enjoys it.

7-8ish--sometimes, depending on how much he did have for dinner he'll have a serving of baby cereal

8-9ish--breastfeeds @15mins

Bedtime

There's an average of what Caden is eating now.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PMEmail PosterYahoo

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0134 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]