Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> intro and Dating question
Kelly
Posted: Jan 25 2011, 12:54 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 23,281

Hi my name is Kelly. I have 6 kids. I had Cole when I was in Collage. My mom helped me raise him till I got married when he was 1. Then I had Cody 3, Kayla 2, and Chase 8 months. Cole now lives with his father most of the time. Cody Kayla and Chase live with me but see their father all the time. We ended up getting a divorce well I was still early in my pregnancy with Chase. Just recently my two younger siblings moved in with me. They are 15 and 14. They are giving a lot of trouble right now and I am really not sure how to deal with them. Anyways with all these changes I have met this wonderful guy but have not brought him into the kids life. Cole is acting out. He hates living with his father. He moved there about 6 months ago. I have been dating this guy for about 7 months. My ex husband and I planed the divorce before Kayla was born but we where waiting till Kayla was 1 because he couldn't live away from her and he wanted her to nurse till she was one. We still have a good relationship with each other which is a lot better then mine with Cole's father. Anyways I am rambling like I always do when I am nervous so I better just get to the point. I wanted to know what you all think about introducing this new guy? Like when and how? He has 4 kids of his own. His kids are 13, 9, 2, and 2.

--------------------
Kelly mommy to Jason (15), Sarah (14), Cole (09/29/04), Cody (01/15/08), Kayla (12/25/08), and Chase (05/15/10).
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0089 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]