Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Feeding Evaluations
Mom to Jessica
  Posted: Jun 1 2005, 12:14 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,951

wavey.gif [SIZE=1][COLOR=purple][FONT=Optima]

Hi Everyone! I'm a newbie. My name is Kathy and I have 2 girls. Sara is 7 and Jessica is 16 months.

I am having a feeding problem with Jessica. She does not like to eat table food. The only thing she will eat is Motts Applesauce, Cheerios, Arrowroot Cookies or the Gerber Fruit Puffs. She does, however, still eat stage 2 foods. She likes the fruits and vegetables and her meats, but when we give her gerber graduate foods she spits them out or throws it on the floor.

Her pediatrician suggested for her to go through a feeding evaluation. Does anyone know what that is or does anyone know of someone who went throught it?

We will be moving to another part of NJ soon. I don't need anymore stress than I already have.

I looked this up on the internet and it is usually associated with kids who have developmental disabilities or feeding disorders. I would hate to see my 16 month old go through this. Does anyone know if they grow out of this???

I am very concerned for her.

Thanks for any help you can offer!

Kathy

Attached Image
Attached Image
PMEmail PosterAOL

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0157 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]