Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> School Conferences
quinnandjacob'smom
Posted: Nov 8 2006, 03:15 AM
Quote Post

Bronze Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,222

Just wondering if you've had your parent teacher conference yet and how did it go? I have Quinn's coming up in a couple of weeks. I can pretty much predict everything she'll say lol. He's well behaved but dippy as all get out, completely disorganized and doesn't seem to care! Quinn's kindergarten teacher said she wanted to come back in her next life as Quinn b/c he's sooooo happy and laid back laugh.gif
PMEmail Poster
msoulz
Posted: Nov 14 2006, 06:46 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 2,158

We have conferences this week. I too can predict what will be said and it is exactly opposite of what Quinn's teacher will say - he's poorly behaved but does well when he concentrates!

--------------------
Mary :)
a.k.a. Jake & Erin's mom

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
PM
jcc64
Posted: Nov 14 2006, 07:32 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 108

My middle ds (11) sounds alot like yours'- I've often said the same thing- I want to come back in my next life as Noah- he may not take the shortest, straightest path to conventional success, but man, he's definitely gonna enjoy the ride.... rolling_smile.gif

--------------------
Jeanne

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride!"
PMEmail Poster

sparkys2boys
Posted: Nov 20 2006, 06:15 AM
Quote Post

Sleep, is over-rated!!!

Member No.: 6,128

I just had Logan's review, it went pretty good. He's quiet and shy(like I didn't know..lol) and he is very self-concious about giving answers out loud.As for his work.. he's doing great with it

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterMSN
blue72
Posted: Dec 2 2006, 11:56 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 3,231

I speak to Kyle's teacher regulary so I knew exactly what was coming. Nothing to horrible. He is silly and has some trouble staying on task. He is bright but not the best behaved. We keep working on it.

Luke's preschool said he was kind, polite, good listener, plays well with other children. Not interested in learning. He would rather play. They state he is ready for kindergarten. Social skills more important and that he will catch-up academically by 3rd grade (I hope they are right)!

So I have one child that is misbehaved and bright and the other is well behaved and not interested in learning. Just how does that happen when they are raised under the same roof.
PMEmail Poster
quinnandjacob'smom
Posted: Dec 3 2006, 03:03 AM
Quote Post

Bronze Member

Member No.: 6,222

I finally had Quinn's last week. He did well academically, but the teacher is concerned b/c he's so shy and always seems to want to be on the fringes of everything. Oh yeah, she also said he's dippy but a good kid rolling_smile.gif
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0199 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]