Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Been Bugging me
flirtycuddle
Posted: Nov 25 2006, 10:26 AM
Quote Post

Silver Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,925

Ok my ds was born on July 12 weighing 7lbs 13oz and 21.5" long. At his 4 month appointment on Nov 13 he weighed in at 17lbs 8oz and 25.5". The doctor looked at me like I was doing something wrong at first. I simply told him that Will is eating close to 50oz a day so I started ceral so he wouldn't eat as much. The doctor said that was the perfect thing to do. Ok so I thought everything was fine but then he says if his weight gain doesn't slow down they have will have to do some testing and put him a restricted diet. Who in the world puts a 6 month old on a diet? So what that between 3 months and 1 week old to 4 months he gained 2 whole pounds. He also grew an inch so doesn't his height help the weight some? I am trying to find a new doc cuz this one just made me mad when he said he wanted to talk about a restricted diet if he gains more then a pound in the next 2 months. Am I wrong in thinking this doctor is a quack?
PMEmail PosterYahoo

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0112 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]