Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> My doctor`s appoitment, :)
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Aug 23 2005, 10:06 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 89

It went well, I got there 20 minutes late, which mans I hardly had to wait to get in. rolleyes.gif

I weigh 210 1/4 - which is about 6 pounds more than 4 weeks ago.
Yay! tongue.gif

My diabetes test came back negative, so I have no other excuse for te weight gain than plain ol overeating. (I started out at 175... well, 165 if you count the weight I put on post-doctor-confirming-pregnancy - but I was getting married, and I moved... so there... lol

So I`ve gained 45 pounds in total. Yuck. blush.gif

But the positive side is, now I have my appointments at evry 2 weeks...and in 2 weeks, I need to have my insides checked again. blink.gif unsure.gif sad.gif bawling.gif

I hate HATE having my innards poked at by the doctor, especially when they`re really sensitive. wacko.gif

I`m not retaining as much water as I was last appointment, and the doctor commended me on drinnking lots of water... he said I did a good job these last 4 weeks. happy.gif

I`m measuring right at 30 weeks.... and he re-assured me that the baby should not come too early - but that if the baby comes after 37 weeks, they won`t stop the birth from happening. (I had really intense feelings that the baby would be like 5 weeks early from the due date - 3 weeks is ok. smile.gif )

He stressed that it was important for me to rest, since I have muscle pain in my bach and I feel nautious alot - he said that it could be signs that I`m not resting enough. He looked at my DH when he said that... laugh.gif So I guess I get to put my feet up a little more! wink.gif

He said that next appointment we can go over what I`d like at the birth - as in, meds, no meds, meds on standby, access to a hut tub or not, accessories like a birthing ball... yadda yadda....

I`m getting excited!

--------------------
The richest people don't have the best of everything, they make the best of everything.

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster
booey2
Posted: Aug 23 2005, 10:09 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 101

Sounds like a great appt. You go now and put your feet up and rest. Let DH do some work and pamper you for a while. thumb.gif

--------------------
Terri

He is in a happier place.
PMEmail PosterMSN
MomToMany
Posted: Aug 23 2005, 10:12 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

thumb.gif Glad it went well! ITA, rest & put your feet up more!! Not much longer now!

kimberley
Posted: Aug 23 2005, 10:23 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 249

thumb.gif sounds good! get those tootsies up and relax! wink.gif

--------------------
user posted image mama to Jacob, James, Jade, Kaleigh and Riley!!
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted image

The Administrators of Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators. Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster
luvbug00
Posted: Aug 23 2005, 10:25 AM
Quote Post

awhat!

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,984

I love it when they look right at the man and say "you need to rest" but they are talking to you!! emlaugh.gif Well enjoy your resting!!

--------------------
user posted image
Mya 7-1-00
PMEmail PosterYahoo
amynicole21
Posted: Aug 23 2005, 10:26 AM
Quote Post

Mmmm. Ice cream!

Member No.: 69

Not much longer now! VERY glad to hear that he feels she'll be sticking around for a while yet thumb.gif

--------------------
user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators. Report a violation using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0108 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]