Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Weight Loss
MommyToAshley
  Posted: Apr 4 2003, 07:53 PM
Quote Post

Happy Spring!

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 2

How are you all doing on losing that baby fat? smile.gif

I gained 70 lbs with Ashley. I was 130 before I got PG. I am stuck at 145...but it is definitely all in my gut!

How are you doing? What have you done to lose the weight? I am not dieting because I am nursing but I am trying to eat heathy. What kinds of excercise are you doing?

jog.gif jog.gif jog.gif jog.gif

--------------------
Dee Dee , Mommy to:
Ashley Marie 9/05/02
Joshua Lee 2/03/00 (Our Angel in Heaven)

user posted imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
madaise
Posted: Apr 4 2003, 08:32 PM
Quote Post

Bronze Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 23

I got "stuck" about 6 mos or so, pp.. I got up to 170 and was 130 before. I got stuck at about 140. Then, probably around 9 mos, started losing more again.. By a year or little more I was down to pre-preg weight for Teigen and am now down to pre-Jordan-pregnancy weight. Not too much difference..

I am doing tummy crunches and pilates for the pooch though. All that stetched out skin isn't going anywhere though. sad.gif My friend and I discussed how we'd need to get tummy tucks before too long.. I said I want a "whole front lift".. if they cut right about the collar bone and just lift it all.. tummy, breasts... should be good. wink.gif rolling_smile.gif

--------------------
Judi
momma to Cas, Em, Tege, Jordan & Ry
ediep
Posted: Apr 5 2003, 04:21 AM
Quote Post

Jason's mommy

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 81

I am stuck with about 5 to 10 pounds of weight! It is frustrating because my jeans are still too tight.I am not breastfeeding, but I am having a hard time finding the time to exercise! I try to take Jason for walks in the stroller on nice days but since spring just started, those days are few and far between.

--------------------
~*~*~*~Edie, Jason 9/23/02, and Emma 11/19/06~*~*~*~

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take trolls and violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a troll post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post
PMAOLYahoo

momofajcl
Posted: Apr 5 2003, 05:15 AM
Quote Post

Bronze Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 43

Well...I have 25 lbs. and 2 pant sizes to get back to pre-pregnancy size bawling.gif I'm nursing so the weight hasn't been readily coming off but like Dee Dee, I am concentrating on eating healthy, exercising and getting in my 64 oz. of H20 a day. I'm really kicking myself because I only had 15 lbs. to lose back in December but let 10 more lbs. creep back on me bawling.gif Oh well...one day I will be back in my size 10's...it's just going to take a while to get there. I have a book somewhere around here (I can't find it - story of my life) about losing weight while bfing. I read it before I had Nicholas so, because of those mommy brain cells that I continually shed, I don't remember all what the book said laugh.gif

--------------------
Heather - mommy to 3 boys
Andrew (1/24/96)
Christian (1/16/98)
& Nicholas (9/20/02)

Bad spellers of the world UNTIE!
user posted image

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0136 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]